Subject: [PATCH rust-team 02/11] gnu: rust-encoding-index-korean-1.20141219: Replace with 1.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 14:05:34 +0100

* gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-encoding-0.2)[arguments]: Adjust.
(rust-encoding-index-korean-1.20141219): Replace with 1.

Change-Id: Ie07bd0d28ff9f5e9dcbf6a1c520e04e7d450d575
---
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
index 69eb035597..67e4767473 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
@@ -25519,7 +25519,7 @@ (define-public rust-encoding-0.2
        (("rust-encoding-index-japanese"
          ,rust-encoding-index-japanese-1)
         ("rust-encoding-index-korean"
-         ,rust-encoding-index-korean-1.20141219)
+         ,rust-encoding-index-korean-1)
         ("rust-encoding-index-simpchinese"
          ,rust-encoding-index-simpchinese-1.20141219)
         ("rust-encoding-index-singlebyte"
@@ -25559,7 +25559,7 @@ (define-public rust-encoding-index-japanese-1
      "Index tables for Japanese character encodings.")
     (license license:cc0)))
 
-(define-public rust-encoding-index-korean-1.20141219
+(define-public rust-encoding-index-korean-1
   (package
     (name "rust-encoding-index-korean")
     (version "1.20141219.5")
-- 
2.45.2