Subject: [PATCH rust-team 11/11] gnu: rust-trust-dns-openssl-0.18.0-alpha-2: Replace with 0.18.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 14:05:43 +0100

* gnu/packages/crates-web.scm (rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.18): Adjust.
(rust-trust-dns-openssl-0.18.0-alpha-2): Replace with 0.18.

Change-Id: I7113b8a8955f6c2408816cdc154300f1a4cc3359
---
 gnu/packages/crates-web.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-web.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-web.scm
index 42c81356a2..b48b9dcb72 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-web.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-web.scm
@@ -6957,7 +6957,7 @@ (define-public rust-trust-dns-openssl-0.19
     (inputs
      (list openssl))))
 
-(define-public rust-trust-dns-openssl-0.18.0-alpha.2
+(define-public rust-trust-dns-openssl-0.18
   (package
     (inherit rust-trust-dns-openssl-0.19)
     (name "rust-trust-dns-openssl")
@@ -7503,7 +7503,7 @@ (define-public rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.18
         ("rust-tokio" ,rust-tokio-0.2)
         ("rust-trust-dns-https" ,rust-trust-dns-https-0.18)
         ("rust-trust-dns-native-tls" ,rust-trust-dns-native-tls-0.18)
-        ("rust-trust-dns-openssl" ,rust-trust-dns-openssl-0.18.0-alpha.2)
+        ("rust-trust-dns-openssl" ,rust-trust-dns-openssl-0.18)
         ("rust-trust-dns-proto" ,rust-trust-dns-proto-0.18)
         ("rust-trust-dns-rustls" ,rust-trust-dns-rustls-0.18)
         ("rust-webpki-roots" ,rust-webpki-roots-0.18))
-- 
2.45.2