Subject: [bug#75086] [PATCH rust-team 07/11] gnu: rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.18.0-alpha.2: Replace with 0.18.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 14:05:39 +0100

* gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-actix-connect-1): Adjust.
(rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.18.0-alpha.2): Replace with 0.18.

Change-Id: Ic04a34f20368bcf426d3e11c013f4a32d7417c02
---
 gnu/packages/crates-web.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-web.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-web.scm
index 9be4ff7d23..c3bf9df3b6 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-web.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-web.scm
@@ -281,7 +281,7 @@ (define-public rust-actix-connect-1
         ("rust-tokio-openssl" ,rust-tokio-openssl-0.4)
         ("rust-tokio-rustls" ,rust-tokio-rustls-0.12)
         ("rust-trust-dns-proto" ,rust-trust-dns-proto-0.18)
-        ("rust-trust-dns-resolver" ,rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.18.0-alpha.2)
+        ("rust-trust-dns-resolver" ,rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.18)
         ("rust-webpki" ,rust-webpki-0.21))
        #:cargo-development-inputs
        (("rust-actix-testing" ,rust-actix-testing-1))))))
@@ -7459,7 +7459,7 @@ (define-public rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.19
        (("rust-env-logger" ,rust-env-logger-0.7)
         ("rust-futures" ,rust-futures-0.3))))))
 
-(define-public rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.18.0-alpha.2
+(define-public rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.18
   (package
     (inherit rust-trust-dns-resolver-0.19)
     (name "rust-trust-dns-resolver")
-- 
2.45.2