Subject: [bug#75086] [PATCH rust-team 03/11] gnu: rust-encoding-index-simpchinese-1.20141219: Replace with 1.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 14:05:35 +0100

* gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-encoding-0.2)[arguments]: Adjust.
(rust-encoding-index-simpchinese-1.20141219): Replace with 1.

Change-Id: I89f2f42b46d1d67dfe55deb60a87347e85b82a9e
---
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
index 67e4767473..46cfc35b9c 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
@@ -25521,7 +25521,7 @@ (define-public rust-encoding-0.2
         ("rust-encoding-index-korean"
          ,rust-encoding-index-korean-1)
         ("rust-encoding-index-simpchinese"
-         ,rust-encoding-index-simpchinese-1.20141219)
+         ,rust-encoding-index-simpchinese-1)
         ("rust-encoding-index-singlebyte"
          ,rust-encoding-index-singlebyte-1.20141219)
         ("rust-encoding-index-tradchinese"
@@ -25583,7 +25583,7 @@ (define-public rust-encoding-index-korean-1
      "Index tables for Korean character encodings.")
     (license license:cc0)))
 
-(define-public rust-encoding-index-simpchinese-1.20141219
+(define-public rust-encoding-index-simpchinese-1
   (package
     (name "rust-encoding-index-simpchinese")
     (version "1.20141219.5")
-- 
2.45.2