Subject: Re: bug#75056: 31.0.50; tty-child-frames with server / multiple clients possible hangs

From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2025 10:21:17 +0100

martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Fix pushed to master.
>
> Confirmed, thanks.
>
> Next issue: Please look at how the mode line of the orange window
> overlaps the yellow window in the attached screenshot.  It happened
> after I mouse-clicked the mode line of the yellow window to bring it to
> foreground.
>
> Schon wieder was passiert, martin

Okay, pretty strange, I don't have an idea what that could be yet.
I could reproduce it once here, though.

Are the black stripes on the mode-line in your image normal with your
colors? I've changed the colors to while on steingrau and mausgrau
because I was blinded by the bright colors. When I reproduced it, I
could see one mode-line being drawn partially "into" the other child,
but the colors looked okay.

ich wollte doch nur ein bisschen Corfu, mimimi.