Subject: Re: bug#75056: 31.0.50; tty-child-frames with server / multiple clients possible hangs

From: Len Trigg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 18:57:20 +1300

I just rebuilt from master and tested it out with my two tty terminals. We
do still have the original problem where the second tty child frame
reappears when focus is switched to the other terminal, blocking that other
terminal. Given the discussion about cursor setting, note that when the tty
child frame reappears on the deselected terminal, the cursor in the
selected/focused terminal is drawn at the coordinates corresponding to
where the tty child frame is in the deselected terminal (not sure if that
has always been the case).

On Thu, 30 Jan 2025 at 17:44, Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> >> Back from the drawing board, please find now 3 patches attached.
> >
> > Works pretty well so far.  I'll do some further experiments with it.
>
> Now pushed to master.
>