Subject: [bug#75051] [PATCH v2 00/15] guix: Add loongarch platform.

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2025 00:38:16 +0800

Hi!, this is v2 patchset.

Remove loongarch64-linux platform's system field, and add a new commit for glibc-dynamic-linker.
Add comment for why %glibc-stripped use linux-libre-headers-5.19.17.
Remove readline, gdbm, libatomic-ops, bash, sed, isl, elfutils 's %current-target-system.

Zheng Junjie (15):
  guix: Add loongarch platform.
  gnu: glibc-dynamic-linker: Add loongarch64-linux support.
  utils: Add target-loongarch64?.
  gnu: Add linux-libre-headers-5.19.17.
  gnu: cross-base: Add cross-compiling support for loongarch64.
  gnu: %glibc-stripped: Fix cross-compiling to loongarch64.
  gnu: openssl: Support loongarch64.
  gnu: readline: Fix build to loongarch64.
  gnu: gdbm: Fix build to loongarch64.
  gnu: libatomic-ops: Fix build to loongarch64.
  gnu: bash: Fix build to loongarch64.
  gnu: sed: Fix build to loongarch64.
  gnu: isl: Fix build to loongarch64.
  gnu: pcre2: disable jit on loongarch64.
  gnu: elfutils: Fix build to loongarch64.

 Makefile.am                     |  1 +
 doc/guix.texi                   |  7 +++-
 gnu/packages/base.scm           | 18 +++++++++-
 gnu/packages/bash.scm           | 17 +++++++++-
 gnu/packages/bdw-gc.scm         | 17 ++++++++++
 gnu/packages/bootstrap.scm      |  4 +++
 gnu/packages/cross-base.scm     |  9 +++--
 gnu/packages/dbm.scm            | 17 +++++++++-
 gnu/packages/elf.scm            | 17 ++++++++--
 gnu/packages/gcc.scm            | 19 +++++++++--
 gnu/packages/linux.scm          |  5 +++
 gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm |  8 +++--
 gnu/packages/pcre.scm           |  6 ++--
 gnu/packages/readline.scm       | 59 +++++++++++++++++++++------------
 gnu/packages/tls.scm            |  5 ++-
 guix/platforms/loongarch.scm    | 30 +++++++++++++++++
 guix/utils.scm                  |  5 +++
 17 files changed, 207 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 guix/platforms/loongarch.scm

base-commit: 4dacc7856152278563011d8c00af645407ac8835
-- 
2.47.1