Subject: bug report: Error while running guix pull

From: Mélissa Metsa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 13:17:15 +0000

*Dear Guix maintainers,*

I am encountering an issue when trying to update Guix using the guix pull
command. I get the following error:

You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/cmwmylzv8bxksj6c5lrkpjk1b7lr9vqd-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"52f5c0fa89e2148c62a6092d433a10323c8e7681"; system: "aarch64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).

My system is an *aarch64-linux* architecture, and I am using *Guix version
1.4.0*.

Here are the full details of the issue:

   - *Guix version:* 1.4.0
   - *System:* aarch64-linux
   - *Error encountered:* failed to compute the derivation for Guix.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Mélissa METSA