Subject: bug#7504: 23.2; Suddenly core dump

From: Byung-Hee HWANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:16:47 +0900

I was using Gnus. By the way suddenly Emacs was crashed with 
core dump. I don't know why it happened. I'm using Emacs on
FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE (i386). If you need my dot.gnus.el and 
dot.emacs, i'm willing to offer them, so that can be solved my 
problem.

Ah.. last night i added picon stuff.

;; Show!
(setq gnus-picon-databases '("~/Downloads/picons" "/usr/local/faces"))
(setq gnus-picon-domain-directories '("domains"))
(setq gnus-picon-style 'right)
(setq gnus-treat-mail-picon nil)
(setq gnus-treat-newsgroups-picon nil)

As showed above, now i'm using picon in Gnus.

Anyway thanks!

Sincerely,

In GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i386-portbld-freebsd8.1, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2010-06-30 on jail-49
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10705000
configured using `configure  '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--x-libraries=/usr/local/lib' '--x-includes=/usr/local/include' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--mandir=/usr/local/man' '--infodir=/usr/local/info/' '--build=i386-portbld-freebsd8.1' 'build_alias=i386-portbld-freebsd8.1' 'CC=cc' 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing' 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib -lintl' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: ko_KR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: ko_KR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=nabi
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x g n u s <return> n <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> C-u 6 4 <return> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <right> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> SPC <help-echo> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-3> <mouse-3> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <buffer> C-@ <help-echo> 
<menu-bar> <buffer> C-c <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> 
<help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
1 new newsgroup has arrived
Checking new news...
Opening nndoc server on gnus-help...done
Checking new news...done
Retrieving newsgroup: nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.emacs.bugs...
Fetching headers for nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.emacs.bugs...done
Generating summary...done
Auto-saving...
byte-code: End of buffer
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [13 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gnus-picon sort gnus-cite smiley ansi-color mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile gnus-ml disp-table
nndoc parse-time timezone nnfolder utf-7 utf7 nnimap imap nndraft nnmh
auth-source gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view smime
dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source pgg pgg-parse
pgg-def gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message idna sendmail
ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash gnus-win
gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util netrc time-date mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit cal-korea lunar solar cal-dst regexp-opt cal-menu
easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
format-spec thingatpt pp korea-util tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd font-setting tool-bar dnd fontset
image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
system-font-setting font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Byung-Hee HWANG
∑ WWW: http://izb.knu.ac.kr/~bh/