Subject: [PATCH core-updates 0/7] Update gnutls and curl.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 00:52:54 +0900

Maxim Cournoyer (7):
  gnu: gnutls: Update to 3.8.8.
  gnu: gnutls: Enable zstd compression.
  gnu: gnutls: Streamline mips64el conditionals.
  gnu: brotli: Update to 1.1.0.
  gnu: libidn: Update to 1.42.
  gnu: curl: Update to 8.11.1 and ungraft.
  gnu: curl: Enable zstd support.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 -
 gnu/packages/compression.scm                  |  47 ++--
 gnu/packages/curl.scm                         |  59 +++---
 gnu/packages/libidn.scm                       |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/curl-CVE-2024-8096.patch | 200 ------------------
 .../gnutls-skip-trust-store-test.patch        |  15 --
 gnu/packages/tls.scm                          |  50 ++---
 7 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 303 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/curl-CVE-2024-8096.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gnutls-skip-trust-store-test.patch

base-commit: 42ba1aa8b3090f3a4957d36be14e93c5e36f1825
-- 
2.46.0