Subject: bug#75006: closed (Re: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: dmidecode: Update to 3.6.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2024 20:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75006: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: dmidecode: Update to 3.6.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75006: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75006
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: dmidecode: Update to 3.6.
From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2024 23:44:37 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Merged to the "master" branch as
8f24cefc2c8f91ab63bdf5f816ca49fa7adb43d7.

- avp

-- 
Artyom "avp" Poptsov <[email-masked]>
Home page: https://memory-heap.org/~avp/
CADR Hackerspace co-founder: https://cadrspace.ru/
GPG: D0C2 EAC1 3310 822D 98DE  B57C E9C5 A2D9 0898 A02F

Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: dmidecode: Update to 3.6.
From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2024 12:43:42 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch updates "dmidecode" to the version 3.6.

I've tried to build the first-tier dependents of the package and everything
builds fine:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ ./pre-inst-env guix build -P1 dmidecode
[...]
/gnu/store/3a0yb4a0dfdlj38wj55n7bijaz7f9ff8-dmidecode-3.6
/gnu/store/a0ifklb4r44f4w7ry3gvr5aqqy3c4d48-facter-4.4.1
/gnu/store/s9sqyblm7x3nfzm2w2nxrdz9flkm4llp-inxi-3.3.31-2
/gnu/store/yw53qrg0cpccs4kaapfj232c1sqgmx7j-nwipe-0.36
/gnu/store/m567m5mm6d78vc7izrk3g37whnv85wyy-flashrom-1.3.0
/gnu/store/5hq29gr4jjn9k1x3xibb1hg6jipdy2i1-hw-probe-1.6.5
/gnu/store/6l2k175a5nd8v0jjbiaffhnrcs2glvsm-kinfocenter-6.1.4
/gnu/store/njbh8qznkkkg996n6q9nf0sklm25l113-nbfc-linux-0.1.7-0.4c2b75e
/gnu/store/8fmaj8g11i64is7b8x63xcmmaxn53icr-rasdaemon-0.8.0
/gnu/store/s71ygf1i04bpykgc0cmn6bw3gcy3l5q4-libvirt-8.6.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

- avp

Artyom V. Poptsov (1):
  gnu: dmidecode: Update to 3.6.

 gnu/packages/admin.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: cf3f3dc056fcc91156ce5117dffd247d229003ba
-- 
2.46.0