Subject: bug#74991: qutebrowser 3.3.1 - Fatal error: PyQt6.QtCore could not be imported

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2024 10:20:53 +0900

Hello
I updated my guix system and qutebrowser does not work since then.
When I try to run qutebrowser I get the following error pop-up:

Fatal error: PyQt6.QtCore is required to run qutebrowser but could 
not be imported! Maybe it's not installed?
The error encountered was: libzstd.so.1: cannot open shared object 
file: No such file or directory
Please search for the python3 version of Python3 version of 
PyQt6.QtCore in your distributions packages, or see 
https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/blob/main/doc/install.asciidoc
If you installed a qutebrowser package for your distribution, 
please report this as a bug.
Qt wrapper info:
 PyQt6: success
 PyQt5: not imported
 -> selected: PyQt6 (via autoselect)

Best