Subject: Re: bug#7498: 23.2; scheme-mode.el doesn't parse racket file correctly

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:37:47 +0100

Clément Pit--Claudel <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 2016-08-12 15:12, Alan Third wrote:
>> Alexander Haeckel <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> that appear to break things, because scheme-mode sees that closing curly
>> bracket as a comment. This syntax looks like it’s Racket specific.
>
> I think this isn't written in "core" Racket; it's Scribble, a dialect
> of Racket that's pretty remote from Scheme. IOW, it's not a trivial
> fix.

I think since it's not really scheme we can't expect scheme-mode to deal
with it. It may make more sense to have a separate Racket or Scribble
mode (based on Scheme mode, I expect).

I'll mark this wishlist anyway in case someone feels like giving it a
go.
-- 
Alan Third