Subject: Re: [PATCH] gnu: python-pyvista: Update to 0.44.2.

From: reza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 08:41:03 +0000

Dear Lars

> I have checked your patch and it works perfect. The enabled tests
> (5921 passed, 630 skipped) are a huge improvement!

Thanks for taking the time to review it. I asked on the bug tracker for
the remaining tests which mainly depend on internet access [1]. There
may be a possibility to enable more tests when downloading the test data
separately as mentioned in the issue.

Also I am now mostly disabling tests in pytest with flags --ignore for
files and --deselect for single tests, maybe I can spare some time to
send an updated patch.

> Maybe Christopher (in cc) may have a look at this patch too.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Lars

Best regards,
Reza

[1] https://github.com/pyvista/pyvista/issues/7004