Subject: bug#74968: 31.0.50; PGTK - Build failure on Master

From: German Pacenza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2024 08:05:14 -0300

Non PGTK build also fails:

   CC       xterm.o
In file included from ../../emacs/src/term.c:30:
../../emacs/src/term.c: In function ‘Ftty_frame_restack’:
../../emacs/src/term.c:4857:29: warning: function might be candidate for 
attribute ‘noreturn’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=noreturn]
  4857 | DEFUN ("tty-frame-restack", Ftty_frame_restack,
       |                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../emacs/src/lisp.h:3490:16: note: in definition of macro ‘DEFUN’
  3490 |    Lisp_Object fnname
       |                ^~~~~~
   CC       xfns.o
   CC       xselect.o
../../emacs/src/xterm.c: In function ‘x_cr_export_frames’:
../../emacs/src/xterm.c:6372:13: error: ‘Qredisplay_dont_pause’ 
undeclared (first use in this function)
  6372 |   specbind (Qredisplay_dont_pause, Qt);
       |             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../emacs/src/xterm.c:6372:13: note: each undeclared identifier is 
reported only once for each function it appears in
../../emacs/src/xfns.c: In function ‘Fx_print_frames_dialog’:
../../emacs/src/xfns.c:9967:13: error: ‘Qredisplay_dont_pause’ 
undeclared (first use in this function)
  9967 |   specbind (Qredisplay_dont_pause, Qt);
       |             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../emacs/src/xfns.c:9967:13: note: each undeclared identifier is 
reported only once for each function it appears in
make[3]: *** [Makefile:457: xfns.o] Error 1