Subject: Re: [bug#58074] [PATCH staging v3 2/2] gnu: Add cyrus-sasl-xoauth2.

From: Liam Hupfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 00:37:56 -0500

merge 59018 74938 58074
close 58074
thanks

We’ll see if I got the Debbugs incantations right…

I’ve been carrying this version of the patch locally for some time as
well. I found two more patch submissions for the same package as well,
so clearly there’s some demand! This one seems to be in the best state,
so I resuscitated it on Codeberg at
<https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/pulls/2013>. I attempted to use the
‘world-rebuild’ branch proposed by Andreas recently in [Branches and
other updates], but it needs a rebase so the PR currently has quite a bit
of noise. Next time I’ll be sure to branch directly off the target,
since Codeberg seems to have some performance issues with cases like
this.

—Liam

[Branches and
other updates] <https://yhetil.org/guix-devel/aHZffYtyh8fIoGuK@jurong>