Subject: bug#74915: [PATCH] Fix custom types of gnus-article-treat-head-custom variables

From: Björn Bidar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 19:33:31 +0200

Tags: patch

Fix custom of types of Gnus-Art variables using gnus-article-treat-head-custom.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2)
Repository revision: eaf5bf736e1dd5eb977a16a3f1b3dfd3da3c4612
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101014
System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-build-details --without-pop --with-mailutils
 --without-hesiod --with-gameuser=:games --with-kerberos
 --with-kerberos5 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-modules
 --enable-autodepend --enable-link-time-optimization --prefix=/usr
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share
 --localstatedir=/var --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --with-file-notification=yes
 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --with-native-compilation=aot
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x --with-xim --with-sound --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff
 --with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg --with-dbus --with-xft --without-gpm
 --with-tree-sitter --with-x-toolkit=gtk --without-pgtk
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --x-includes=/usr/include
 --x-libraries=/usr/lib64 --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-cairo
 --build=x86_64-suse-linux --with-dumping=pdumper
 build_alias=x86_64-suse-linux 'CC=sccache cc' 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall
 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -fstack-protector-strong
 -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -Werror=return-type -flto=auto -march=znver3 -mmmx -mpopcnt -msse
 -msse2 -msse3 -mssse3 -msse4.1 -msse4.2 -mavx -mavx2 -msse4a -mno-fma4
 -mno-xop -mfma -mbmi -mbmi2 -maes -mpclmul -mno-gfni -mvpclmulqdq
 -mno-3dnow -madx -mabm -mno-cldemote -mclflushopt -mclwb -mclzero
 -mcx16 -mno-enqcmd -mf16c -mfsgsbase -mfxsr -mno-hle -msahf -mno-lwp
 -mlzcnt -mmovbe -mno-movdir64b -mno-movdiri -mmwaitx -mno-pconfig -mpku
 -mprfchw -mno-ptwrite -mrdpid -mrdrnd -mrdseed -mno-rtm -mno-serialize
 -mno-sgx -msha -mshstk -mno-tbm -mno-tsxldtrk -mvaes -mno-waitpkg
 -mwbnoinvd -mxsave -mxsavec -mxsaveopt -mxsaves -mno-amx-tile
 -mno-amx-int8 -mno-amx-bf16 -mno-uintr -mno-hreset -mno-kl -mno-widekl
 -mno-avxvnni -mno-avxifma -mno-avxvnniint8 -mno-avxneconvert
 -mno-cmpccxadd -mno-amx-fp16 -mno-prefetchi -mno-raoint
 -mno-amx-complex --param l1-cache-size=32 --param l1-cache-line-size=64
 --param l2-cache-size=512 -mtune=znver3 -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -O2
 -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -fstack-protector-strong
 -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -Werror=return-type -flto=auto -g -D_GNU_SOURCE
 -DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DGLIB_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS
 -pipe -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label
 -DPDMP_BASE='\''"emacs-gtk"'\''' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2 'CXX=sccache c++'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

>From 2b365a8804afab600437aa9e8dba3c45ac4363fe Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Bj=C3=B6rn=20Bidar?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 19:20:00 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Fix custom types of gnus-article-treat-head-custom variables

lisp/gnus/gnus-art.el (gnus-treat-buttonize-head, gnus-treat-date)
(gnus-treat-hide-headers, gnus-treat-hide-boring-headers)
(gnus-treat-highlight-headers, gnus-treat-display-x-face)
(gnus-treat-display-face, gnus-treat-display-face)
(gnus-treat-mail-picon, gnus-treat-newsgroups-picon)
(gnus-treat-from-gravatar, gnus-treat-mail-gravatar)
(gnus-treat-body-boundary): Fix custom types to
include all possible choices mentioned in the docstrings and manual.
---
 lisp/gnus/gnus-art.el | 5 ++++-
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/gnus/gnus-art.el b/lisp/gnus/gnus-art.el
index 8243e4e632b..13dfb737243 100644
--- a/lisp/gnus/gnus-art.el
+++ b/lisp/gnus/gnus-art.el
@@ -1113,7 +1113,10 @@ gnus-article-treat-custom
 
 (defvar gnus-article-treat-head-custom
   '(choice (const :tag "Off" nil)
-	   (const :tag "Header" head)))
+	   (const :tag "Header" head)
+           (const :tag "First" first)
+           (const :tag "Last" last)
+           (boolean :tag "All body parts" t)))
 
 (defvar gnus-article-treat-types '("text/plain" "text/x-verbatim"
 				   "text/x-patch" "text/html")
-- 
2.45.2