Subject: Support for DocBook .dbk extension

From: Rob Browning <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:29:15 -0600

[If possible, please preserve [email-masked] in any replies.]

"W. Martin Borgert" <[email-masked]> writes:

> A common file extension for DocBook files is '.dbk', which is not
> commonly used for any other purpose, at least on Linux.

Though I'm not familiar with the extension myself, I noticed that the
Wikipedia DocBook entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DocBook) also
mentions it.  Would it be appropriate to add support, presumably via
auto-mode-alist and schemas.xml?

The original report,
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=498125, contains a
patch against the Debian nxml-mode package.  It would need some
adjustment to work with Emacs itself.

Thanks
-- 
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org
GPG as of 2002-11-03 14DD 432F AE39 534D B592 F9A0 25C8 D377 8C7E 73A4