Subject: [bug#74900] [PATCH v2 0/6] build-system/node: Replace (guix build json) by (json).

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 00:43:51 +0100

This is a rework of Daniel's patch series.

I have reworded commit messages to respect (info) Standards ; did some
reindenting ; added the guile-json extension as suggested by Ludo ;
added a patch to use the test-target argument ; and did the same for
tree-sitter modules (which was necessary).

Daniel Khodabakhsh (2):
  build-system/node: Switch to (json).
  build-system/node: New API for modifying json.

Nicolas Graves (4):
  build-system/node: Add guile-json extension.
  build-system/node: Use test-target argument.
  build-system/tree-sitter: Switch to (json).
  build-system/tree-sitter: Add guile-json extension.

 gnu/packages/node-xyz.scm               | 449 +++++++++++-------------
 gnu/packages/node.scm                   |  86 ++---
 guix/build-system/node.scm              |  45 ++-
 guix/build-system/tree-sitter.scm       | 101 +++---
 guix/build/node-build-system.scm        | 337 +++++++++++-------
 guix/build/tree-sitter-build-system.scm |  44 ++-
 6 files changed, 561 insertions(+), 501 deletions(-)

-- 
2.48.1