Subject: bug#74833: 31.0.50; Copy to OS clipboard doesn't work in macOS Terminal.app with xterm-mouse-mode enabled

From: Filipp Gunbin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2024 20:54:53 +0300

macOS, Terminal.app, xterm-mouse-mode enabled
emacs -nw -Q
Select something with mouse, press Command-c
Try to paste into another program - text is not in the clipboard

Perhaps this is not new, I just tried xterm-mouse-mode for the first
time, given that it's now the default in master.

Trying different combinations of select-enable-clipboard and
select-enable-primary did not help (that variables are all I know in
this area).

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 43, aarch64-apple-darwin23.6.0, NS
 appkit-2487.70 Version 14.6 (Build 23G80)) of 2024-12-12 built on
 localhost
Repository revision: 9ccd459e8452cc9e6e81e53f26bbeef20d2d5bb7
Repository branch: master
System Description:  macOS 14.6

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-file-notification=no
 --with-native-compilation=no'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3
THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB