Subject: 31.0.50; scroll-down is 10x slower and laggy than scroll-up

From: Eval Exec <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2024 15:59:51 +0800

I opened a large rust file, about 5000 lines.
scroll-up is quick and smooth, no laggy:

        1462  72% - redisplay_internal (C function)
          94   4%  - eval
          43   2%   - mode--line-format-right-align
          18   0%    - string-pixel-width
           2   0%     - #<byte-code-function F8D>
           2   0%        work-buffer--release
          11   0%    - eval
           7   0%     - minions--prominent-modes
           6   0%      - cl-remove-if-not
           6   0%       - cl-remove
           3   0%        - cl-delete
           1   0%           #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_8>
           2   0%       unless
           1   0%       cdr
          26   1%   - breadcrumb--header-line
          25   1%    - funcall
          16   0%     - breadcrumb-project-crumbs
          15   0%      - breadcrumb--project-crumbs-1
           5   0%         breadcrumb--format-project-node
           2   0%         project-current
           2   0%       - file-relative-name
           2   0%        - apply
           2   0%         - #<interpreted-function F49>
           2   0%          - my-cacheable-file-relative-name
           2   0%           - let
           2   0%            - or
           2   0%               gethash
           1   0%         directory-file-name
           1   0%         project-root
           1   0%         split-string
           1   0%         file-name-nondirectory
           1   0%        breadcrumb--length
           9   0%     - breadcrumb-imenu-crumbs
           9   0%      - let
           9   0%       - which-function
           9   0%        - add-log-current-defun
           6   0%         - treesit-add-log-current-defun
           6   0%          - treesit-defun-at-point
           6   0%           - treesit-thing-at-point
           6   0%            - treesit-thing-at
           3   0%             - treesit-node-at
           1   0%                treesit-language-at
           2   0%               treesit-parent-until
           3   0%           re-search-backward
           9   0%   - minions--prominent-modes
           8   0%    - cl-remove-if-not
           8   0%     - cl-remove
           4   0%      - cl-delete
           2   0%         #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_8>
           1   0%        #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_8>
           8   0%   - tab-line-format
           8   0%    - tab-line-tabs-fixed-window-buffers
           8   0%     - let*
           5   0%      - sort
           1   0%       - tab-line-tabs-window-buffers
           1   0%        - let*
           1   0%           seq-remove
           1   0%         function
           1   0%       - #<interpreted-function 5E0>
           1   0%          gethash
           2   0%      - let
           2   0%       - seq-do-indexed
           2   0%        - seq-do
           2   0%         - mapc
           1   0%          - #<byte-code-function 63B>
           1   0%             #<interpreted-function EF4>
           1   0%        window-parameter
           2   0%   - if
           2   0%      frame-parameter
           2   0%     mode-line-window-control
           1   0%   - and
           1   0%    - not
           1   0%       member
           1   0%     mode-line-frame-control
           1   0%     mode-line-eol-desc
          43   2%  - tab-bar-make-keymap
          43   2%   - tab-bar-make-keymap-1
          43   2%    - tab-bar-format-list
          43   2%     - #<byte-code-function 715>
          24   1%      - tab-bar-format-align-right
          21   1%       - tab-bar-format-list
          21   1%        - #<byte-code-function 14D>
          18   0%         - keycast-tab-bar
          18   0%          - keycast--format
          11   0%           - format-spec
           3   0%            - #<byte-code-function 039>
           3   0%               kill-buffer
           2   0%              match-string
           2   0%              generate-new-buffer
           5   0%             format
           1   0%             make-string
           3   0%         - tab-bar-format-global
           3   0%          - #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_39>
           2   0%           - eval
           1   0%            - exec/gc-mode-string
           1   0%             - if
           1   0%                let*
           1   0%            - lsp--progress-status
           1   0%             - apply
           1   0%              - exec/lsp-progress-status-advice
           1   0%               - let
           1   0%                - apply
           1   0%                 - #<native-comp-function lsp--progress-status>
           1   0%                    lsp-workspaces
           3   0%       - string-pixel-width
           1   0%        - #<byte-code-function EF5>
           1   0%           work-buffer--release
           7   0%      - tab-bar-format-tabs
           4   0%       - #<byte-code-function 513>
           4   0%        - tab-bar--format-tab
           2   0%         - tab-bar-tab-name-format-default
           1   0%            alist-get
           1   0%           alist-get
           3   0%         tab-bar-tabs
           5   0%      - keycast-tab-bar
           5   0%       - keycast--format
           2   0%        - format-spec
           1   0%           generate-new-buffer
           1   0%           match-string
           2   0%          format
           4   0%      - tab-bar-format-global
           4   0%         #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_39>
           2   0%      - project-mode-line-format
           1   0%       - project-name
           1   0%        - #<byte-code-function D73>
           1   0%         - run-at-time
           1   0%          - timer-activate
           1   0%           - timer--activate
           1   0%              timer--time-less-p
           1   0%        format
          11   0%  - redisplay--pre-redisplay-functions
           3   0%     run-hook-with-args
           7   0%  - jit-lock-function
           7   0%   - jit-lock-fontify-now
           7   0%    - jit-lock--run-functions
           7   0%     - #<byte-code-function 14F>
           7   0%      - font-lock-fontify-region
           7   0%       - font-lock-default-fontify-region
           4   0%        - font-lock-fontify-keywords-region
           4   0%         - rainbow-delimiters--propertize
           4   0%          - syntax-ppss
           4   0%             parse-partial-sexp
           3   0%        - font-lock-fontify-syntactically-region
           3   0%         - treesit-font-lock-fontify-region
           3   0%          - treesit--font-lock-fontify-region-1
           1   0%           - rust-ts-mode--fontify-pattern
           1   0%            - let
           1   0%             - pcase-dolist
           1   0%              - #<byte-code-function 1E5>
           1   0%                 gensym
           1   0%  - mode-line-default-help-echo
           1   0%   - window-at-side-p
           1   0%    - window-pixel-edges
           1   0%       window-edges
         463  23% - command-execute
         463  23%  - funcall-interactively
         463  23%   - evil-scroll-page-down
         463  23%    - scroll-up
         463  23%     - apply
         463  23%      - ad-Advice-scroll-up
         463  23%       - #<primitive-function scroll-up>
          85   4%        - eval
          43   2%         - mode--line-format-right-align
          27   1%          - string-pixel-width
           3   0%           - #<byte-code-function F4E>
           3   0%              work-buffer--release
          12   0%          - eval
           9   0%           - minions--prominent-modes
           9   0%            - cl-remove-if-not
           9   0%             - cl-remove
           4   0%              - cl-delete
           1   0%                 #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_8>
           2   0%             unless
           1   0%           - and
           1   0%            - not
           1   0%               member
          21   1%         - breadcrumb--header-line
          21   1%          - funcall
          12   0%           - breadcrumb-project-crumbs
          10   0%            - breadcrumb--project-crumbs-1
           3   0%             - project-root
           3   0%              - apply
           3   0%               - #<byte-code-function 899>
           2   0%                  gethash
           1   0%                - apply
           1   0%                   #<byte-code-function 29E>
           3   0%               breadcrumb--format-project-node
           2   0%               directory-file-name
           1   0%               split-string
           1   0%             - project-current
           1   0%              - apply
           1   0%                 exec-project-current-advice
           1   0%              breadcrumb--length
           1   0%              breadcrumb--summarize
           9   0%           - breadcrumb-imenu-crumbs
           9   0%            - let
           8   0%             - which-function
           8   0%              - add-log-current-defun
           8   0%               - treesit-add-log-current-defun
           8   0%                - treesit-defun-at-point
           8   0%                 - treesit-thing-at-point
           8   0%                  - treesit-thing-at
           5   0%                     treesit-node-at
           3   0%                   - treesit-parent-until
           2   0%                    - #<byte-code-function 728>
           2   0%                       treesit-node-match-p
           1   0%             - if
           1   0%                propertize
           7   0%         - tab-line-format
           7   0%          - tab-line-tabs-fixed-window-buffers
           7   0%           - let*
           5   0%            - sort
           5   0%             - tab-line-tabs-window-buffers
           5   0%              - let*
           4   0%               - seq-remove
           4   0%                - seq-filter
           3   0%                 - seq-map
           2   0%                  - apply
           2   0%                   - #<byte-code-function B1F>
           1   0%                    - mapcar
           1   0%                     - #<byte-code-function 0EB>
           1   0%                      - #<byte-code-function 0FD>
           1   0%                       - #<interpreted-function DBE>
           1   0%                          eq
           1   0%                   make-symbol
           1   0%               - seq-filter
           1   0%                  seq-map
           2   0%            - let
           2   0%             - seq-do-indexed
           2   0%              - seq-do
           2   0%               - mapc
           2   0%                - #<byte-code-function E0D>
           1   0%                 - #<interpreted-function C8B>
           1   0%                    puthash
           6   0%           unless
           3   0%         - if
           3   0%            frame-parameter
           3   0%         - minions--prominent-modes
           3   0%          - cl-remove-if-not
           3   0%           - cl-remove
           1   0%              cl-delete
           1   0%         - exec/lsp-mode-string
           1   0%            format
           1   0%           cdr
          40   1%   display-line-numbers-update-width
           8   0% - which-key--hide-popup
           7   0%  - which-key--hide-popup-ignore-command
           7   0%   - which-key--hide-buffer-side-window
           7   0%      quit-windows-on
           1   0%    which-key--lighter-restore
           8   0% - exec/lsp-document-highlight-now
           8   0%  - let
           8   0%   - if
           7   0%    - progn
           7   0%     - if
           7   0%      - progn
           7   0%       - if
           7   0%        - progn
           7   0%         - let
           6   0%          - bounds-of-thing-at-point
           3   0%             thing-at-point--beginning-of-symbol
           2   0%           - #<byte-code-function 31C>
           2   0%            - forward-thing
           1   0%               format
           1   0%               forward-symbol
           1   0%             re-search-forward
           1   0%          - if
           1   0%           - progn
           1   0%            - lsp-document-highlight
           1   0%               lsp--remove-overlays
           1   0%    - and
           1   0%     - and
           1   0%        boundp
           7   0% - timer-event-handler
           7   0%  - apply
           5   0%   - #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_9>
           5   0%      jit-lock-context-fontify
           1   0%     diff-hl-flydiff-update
           1   0%   - blink-cursor-start
           1   0%    - blink-cursor--start-timer
           1   0%     - run-with-timer
           1   0%      - run-at-time
           1   0%       - timer-set-time
           1   0%          timer--time-setter
           6   0% - evil--jump-hook
           6   0%  - evil-set-jump
           4   0%   - evil--jumps-push
           1   0%    - ring-ref
           1   0%       ring-index
           1   0%     push-mark
           6   0% - corfu--auto-post-command
           3   0%  - cancel-timer
           2   0%     timerp
           3   0%    corfu--match-symbol-p
           3   0% - winner-save-old-configurations
           2   0%  - winner-remember
           1   0%   - winner-win-data
           1   0%      winner-sorted-window-list
           2   0% - gcmh-register-idle-gc
           2   0%  - run-with-timer
           2   0%   - run-at-time
           1   0%      timer-relative-time
           1   0%    - timer-set-time
           1   0%       timer--time-setter
           2   0% - yas--post-command-handler
           1   0%    yas--check-commit-snippet
           2   0% - copilot--post-command
           2   0%  - apply
           2   0%   - exec/copilot-complete-advice
           2   0%    - if
           1   0%     - or
           1   0%      - and
           1   0%         frame-visible-p
           1   0%     - progn
           1   0%      - apply
           1   0%       - #<native-comp-function copilot--post-command>
           1   0%        - run-with-idle-timer
           1   0%         - timer-set-idle-time
           1   0%            timer--time-setter
           1   0%   jit-lock--antiblink-post-command
           1   0% - undo-auto--add-boundary
           1   0%    undo-auto--boundaries
           1   0%   gcmh-set-high-threshold
           0   0%   ...

but scroll down is very laggy:

        2667  87% - command-execute
        2666  87%  - funcall-interactively
        2666  87%   - evil-scroll-page-up
        2666  87%    - scroll-down
        2665  87%     - apply
        2664  87%      - ad-Advice-scroll-down
        2663  87%       - #<primitive-function scroll-down>
          95   3%        - eval
          44   1%         - mode--line-format-right-align
          26   0%          - string-pixel-width
           3   0%           - #<byte-code-function 5F0>
           3   0%              work-buffer--release
          10   0%          - eval
           8   0%           - minions--prominent-modes
           8   0%            - cl-remove-if-not
           7   0%             - cl-remove
           5   0%              - cl-delete
           2   0%                 #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_8>
           1   0%                #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_8>
           2   0%             unless
          35   1%         - breadcrumb--header-line
          31   1%          - funcall
          17   0%           - breadcrumb-imenu-crumbs
          17   0%            - let
          17   0%             - which-function
          17   0%              - add-log-current-defun
          17   0%               - treesit-add-log-current-defun
          11   0%                - treesit-defun-at-point
          11   0%                 - treesit-thing-at-point
          11   0%                  - treesit-thing-at
           6   0%                   - treesit-parent-until
           3   0%                    - #<byte-code-function D20>
           3   0%                       treesit-node-match-p
           5   0%                   - treesit-node-at
           1   0%                      treesit-buffer-root-node
           6   0%                - treesit-defun-name
           6   0%                 - rust-ts-mode--defun-name
           2   0%                  - treesit-node-text
           1   0%                     treesit-node-buffer
          13   0%           - breadcrumb-project-crumbs
          12   0%            - breadcrumb--project-crumbs-1
           4   0%               breadcrumb--format-project-node
           4   0%               directory-file-name
           1   0%             - file-relative-name
           1   0%              - apply
           1   0%               - #<interpreted-function F49>
           1   0%                - my-cacheable-file-relative-name
           1   0%                 - let
           1   0%                  - or
           1   0%                     gethash
           1   0%               throw
           1   0%              breadcrumb--summarize
           3   0%          - cl-remove-if
           3   0%             cl-remove
           5   0%         - tab-line-format
           5   0%          - tab-line-tabs-fixed-window-buffers
           4   0%           - let*
           2   0%            - sort
           2   0%             - tab-line-tabs-window-buffers
           2   0%              - let*
           2   0%               - seq-difference
           1   0%                - seq-reduce
           1   0%                 - seq-empty-p
           1   0%                  - apply
           1   0%                     #<byte-code-function 307>
           1   0%            - let
           1   0%               seq-do-indexed
           3   0%         - if
           3   0%            frame-parameter
           3   0%         - minions--prominent-modes
           3   0%          - cl-remove-if-not
           3   0%           - cl-remove
           2   0%              cl-delete
           1   0%         - exec/lsp-mode-string
           1   0%            format
           1   0%         - exec/copilot-mode-line
           1   0%          - format
           1   0%           - if
           1   0%            - concat
           1   0%               format
           1   0%           propertize
           1   0%        - file-remote-p
           1   0%         - apply
           1   0%            my-file-remote-p-advice
         257   8% - redisplay_internal (C function)
          19   0%  - eval
          11   0%   - mode--line-format-right-align
           5   0%    - string-pixel-width
           1   0%     - #<byte-code-function 14B>
           1   0%        work-buffer--release
           3   0%    - eval
           3   0%     - minions--prominent-modes
           3   0%      - cl-remove-if-not
           3   0%         cl-remove
           5   0%   - breadcrumb--header-line
           4   0%    - funcall
           3   0%     - breadcrumb-imenu-crumbs
           3   0%      - let
           3   0%       - which-function
           3   0%        - add-log-current-defun
           3   0%         - treesit-add-log-current-defun
           3   0%          - treesit-defun-at-point
           3   0%           - treesit-thing-at-point
           3   0%            - treesit-thing-at
           3   0%             - treesit-node-at
           1   0%                treesit-buffer-root-node
           1   0%     - breadcrumb-project-crumbs
           1   0%      - breadcrumb--project-crumbs-1
           1   0%         breadcrumb--format-project-node
           2   0%   - if
           2   0%    - frame-parameter
           1   0%       quote
           1   0%   - tab-line-format
           1   0%    - tab-line-tabs-fixed-window-buffers
           1   0%     - let*
           1   0%      - sort
           1   0%         tab-line-tabs-window-buffers
           2   0%  - tab-bar-make-keymap
           2   0%   - tab-bar-make-keymap-1
           2   0%    - tab-bar-format-list
           2   0%     - #<byte-code-function 243>
           1   0%      - tab-bar-format-tabs
           1   0%         #<byte-code-function 278>
           1   0%      - tab-bar-format-align-right
           1   0%       - tab-bar-format-list
           1   0%        - #<byte-code-function 50D>
           1   0%         - tab-bar-format-global
           1   0%            #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_39>
          59   1% - display-line-numbers-update-width
           9   0%  - jit-lock-function
           9   0%   - jit-lock-fontify-now
           9   0%    - jit-lock--run-functions
           9   0%     - #<byte-code-function C4C>
           9   0%      - font-lock-fontify-region
           9   0%       - font-lock-default-fontify-region
           5   0%        - font-lock-fontify-syntactically-region
           5   0%         - treesit-font-lock-fontify-region
           5   0%          - treesit--font-lock-fontify-region-1
           1   0%           - rust-ts-mode--fontify-pattern
           1   0%            - let
           1   0%             - pcase-dolist
           1   0%              - #<byte-code-function 1E5>
           1   0%                 gensym
           4   0%        - font-lock-fontify-keywords-region
           4   0%         - rainbow-delimiters--propertize
           4   0%          - syntax-ppss
           4   0%             parse-partial-sexp
           8   0% - which-key--hide-popup
           5   0%  - which-key--hide-popup-ignore-command
           5   0%   - which-key--hide-buffer-side-window
           5   0%      quit-windows-on
           2   0%    which-key--lighter-restore
           8   0% - exec/lsp-document-highlight-now
           8   0%  - let
           8   0%   - if
           8   0%    - progn
           8   0%     - if
           8   0%      - progn
           8   0%       - if
           8   0%        - progn
           8   0%         - let
           7   0%          - bounds-of-thing-at-point
           5   0%             thing-at-point--beginning-of-symbol
           2   0%             re-search-forward
           8   0% - timer-event-handler
           7   0%  - apply
           6   0%   - #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_9>
           6   0%      jit-lock-context-fontify
           1   0%   - copilot--post-command-debounce
           1   0%    - copilot--satisfy-trigger-predicates
           1   0%     - cl-every
           1   0%      - #<native-comp-function F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_73>
           1   0%         evil-insert-state-p
           7   0% - winner-save-old-configurations
           7   0%  - winner-remember
           3   0%   - winner-win-data
           3   0%      winner-sorted-window-list
           5   0% - copilot--post-command
           5   0%  - apply
           5   0%   - exec/copilot-complete-advice
           4   0%    - if
           4   0%     - progn
           4   0%      - apply
           4   0%       - #<native-comp-function copilot--post-command>
           3   0%        - run-with-idle-timer
           2   0%         - timer-set-idle-time
           2   0%            timer--time-setter
           1   0%         - timer-activate-when-idle
           1   0%            timer--activate
           1   0%          s-starts-with-p
           5   0% - corfu--auto-post-command
           4   0%    corfu--match-symbol-p
           1   0%    cancel-timer
           4   0% - gcmh-register-idle-gc
           3   0%  - run-with-timer
           2   0%   - run-at-time
           1   0%    - timer-set-time
           1   0%       timer--time-setter
           1   0%    - timer-activate
           1   0%     - timer--activate
           1   0%        timer--time-less-p
           1   0%  - cancel-timer
           1   0%     timerp
           2   0% - evil--jump-hook
           1   0%  - evil-set-jump
           1   0%     push-mark
           2   0% - evil-normal-post-command
           2   0%    evil-adjust-cursor
           2   0%   rp/pre-command
           2   0% - internal-timer-start-idle
           1   0%    timerp
           2   0% - yas--post-command-handler
           2   0%    yas--do-todo-snippet-indent
           1   0%   jit-lock--antiblink-post-command
           1   0% - etcc--evil-set-cursor
           1   0%    display-graphic-p
           1   0%   evil--jump-handle-buffer-crossing
           0   0%   ...

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2024-12-07 built on Mufasa
Repository revision: 6f6b641975e4828f96913b29b1476c6323c952d8
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401004
System Description: NixOS 24.11 (Vicuna)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O3 -mtune=native -march=native'
 --prefix=/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-commit-6f6b641975e4828f96913b29b1476c6323c952d8-O3
 --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-cairo --with-cairo-xcb
 --without-compress-install --with-native-compilation --with-mailutils
 --enable-link-time-optimization --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2
 --with-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-file-notification=inotify'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /nix/store/97ymyq978919zfqva4p15r4ddzzkkz0l-emacs-mu4e-1.12.7/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/4k2h9qsps52n1v56zq03yi67dwmxa81i-cmake-3.30.5/share/emacs/site-lisp:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Rust

Minor modes in effect:
  lsp-modeline-workspace-status-mode: t
  restore-point-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  dogears-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  keycast-tab-bar-mode: t
  vertico-truncate-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-contact-birthdays-mode: t
  telega-active-video-chats-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  telega-active-stories-mode: t
  tab-line-nerd-icons-global-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  breadcrumb-local-mode: t
  copilot-mode: t
  treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  lsp-ui-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  lsp-inlay-hints-mode: t
  lsp-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  cargo-minor-mode: t
  burly-tabs-mode: t
  global-form-feed-st-mode: t
  form-feed-st-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  super-hint-xref-mode: t
  super-hint-rg-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-local-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  sudo-edit-indicator-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: -1
  line-number-mode: -1
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-extras hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-extras
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-reflog hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-reflog
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-refs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-refs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-gitignore hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-gitignore
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-submodule hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-submodule
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-status hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-status
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-pull hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-pull
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-clone hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-clone
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-notes hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-notes
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-commit hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-commit
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-margin hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-margin
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-sparse-checkout hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-sparse-checkout
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-base hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-base
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-wip hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-wip
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-branch hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-branch
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-remote hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-remote
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-log hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-log
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-core hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-core
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-subtree hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-subtree
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-autorevert hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-autorevert
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-git hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-git
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-mode hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-mode
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-ediff hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-ediff
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-fetch hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-fetch
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-push hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-push
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-bundle hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-bundle
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-worktree hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-worktree
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-repos hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-repos
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-tag hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-tag
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/git-commit hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/git-commit
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-blame hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-blame
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-diff hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-diff
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-stash hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-stash
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-process hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-process
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/git-rebase hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/git-rebase
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-transient hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-transient
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-patch hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-patch
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-reset hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-reset
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-apply hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-apply
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-sequence hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-sequence
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-bookmark hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-bookmark
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-bisect hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-bisect
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-files hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-files
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-merge hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit/magit-merge
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/git-commit/magit-section hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/magit-section/magit-section
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /nix/store/4k2h9qsps52n1v56zq03yi67dwmxa81i-cmake-3.30.5/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/which-key/which-key hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-commit-6f6b641975e4828f96913b29b1476c6323c952d8-O3/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/which-key
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-commit-6f6b641975e4828f96913b29b1476c6323c952d8-O3/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-commit-6f6b641975e4828f96913b29b1476c6323c952d8-O3/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr evil-collection-embark embark-org embark-consult
embark disass evil-collection-shortdoc shortdoc mermaid-mode
expand-region yaml-mode-expansions subword-mode-expansions
text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
python-el-fgallina-expansions latex-mode-expansions js2-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions web-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
clojure-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom semantic/symref/grep semantic/symref
nerd-icons-dired diredfl yaml-ts-mode lsp-diagnostics lsp-modeline
lsp-icons lsp-zig lsp-yang lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-wgsl lsp-volar
lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v
lsp-typespec lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-trunk lsp-toml lsp-tilt lsp-tex
lsp-terraform lsp-svelte lsp-steep lsp-sqls lsp-sql lsp-sorbet
lsp-solidity lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust lsp-ruff
lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp lsp-rubocop lsp-roslyn lsp-rf
lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-qml lsp-pyright lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls
lsp-pwsh lsp-purescript lsp-pls lsp-php lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl
lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-nushell lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx
lsp-nextflow lsp-move lsp-mojo lsp-mint lsp-meson lsp-mdx lsp-marksman
lsp-markdown lsp-magik lsp-fennel lsp-lua lsp-lisp lsp-kotlin lsp-json
lsp-jq lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-hack lsp-groovy lsp-graphql
lsp-golangci-lint lsp-glsl lsp-gleam lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-futhark
lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elm lsp-elixir
lsp-earthly lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-cypher lsp-cucumber
lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal lsp-credo lsp-cobol lsp-cmake lsp-clojure
lsp-clangd lsp-bufls lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-beancount lsp-bash
lsp-awk lsp-autotools lsp-astro lsp-asm lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada
lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-actionscript rust-ts-mode cus-start gptel-curl
dabbrev cape gptel-transient gptel-ollama gptel-org gptel-openai
restore-point evil-collection-atomic-chrome atomic-chrome dogears
marginalia yasnippet-snippets yasnippet-capf yasnippet keycast
vertico-truncate vertico-posframe vertico-multiform
evil-collection-vertico vertico go-translate gt-text-utility
gt-engine-echo gt-engine-libre gt-engine-chatgpt gt-engine-youdao
gt-engine-stardict gt-engine-deepl gt-engine-google-rpc gt-engine-google
gt-engine-bing gt-extension gt-faces gt-core gt-httpx sdcv cap-words
superword subword evil-collection-telega telega-obsolete telega
telega-tdlib-events telega-match telega-root telega-info telega-chat
telega-modes telega-company telega-emoji telega-user
telega-notifications telega-voip telega-msg telega-story telega-webpage
telega-tme telega-sticker telega-vvnote telega-ffplay telega-i18n
telega-sort telega-filter telega-ins telega-inline telega-util
telega-folders telega-topic telega-media telega-tdlib dired-aux
telega-server telega-core telega-customize emacsbug tab-line-nerd-icons
evil-collection-imenu-list imenu-list tab-line rust-utils rust-prog-mode
rust-mode rust-playpen rust-cargo rust-common rust-rustfmt rust-compile
toml rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg rg-history
rg-header org-sliced-images org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-modern
orderless cyphejor minions string-inflection wakatime-mode
evil-collection-forge forge-repos forge-tablist forge-topics
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic eieio-custom
bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler eieio-base rainbow-mode
elisp-autofmt loadhist highlight-defined display-line-numbers elec-pair
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-escape-sequences
rainbow-delimiters hide-comnt hideshow breadcrumb copilot
copilot-balancer editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch jsonrpc magit-file-icons el-patch-template dap-java
dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml dap-overlays lsp-java
treemacs-nerd-icons lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
treemacs-project-follow-mode zoom treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-scope
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros consult-lsp lsp-ui lsp-ui-doc
evil-collection-lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline
evil-collection-which-key which-key lsp-mode network-stream lsp-ui-util
lsp-protocol groovy-mode evil-collection-hungry-delete hungry-delete
minibuffer-header gptel-quick gotest fzf sideline quick-peek engine-mode
evil-collection-ement ement-room-list taxy-magit-section taxy ement
ement-notifications ement-notify ement-room ement-lib ement-api
ement-structs ement-macros dns ellama llm-ollama llm-provider-utils
llm-models llm-request-plz plz-event-source plz-media-type plz llm
evil-collection-elfeed elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query dired-git-info
dired-hacks dired-preview evil-collection-cmake-mode cmake-mode
corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo kind-icon svg-lib
evil-collection-corfu corfu copilot-chat magit-bookmark
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit evil-collection-magit-repos magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log copilot-chat-org copilot-chat-shell-maker
copilot-chat-markdown pr-review pr-review-render pr-review-action
magit-diff git-commit magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process evil-collection-with-editor with-editor
magit-mode magit-git magit-base which-func pr-review-input pr-review-api
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub pr-review-common
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode copilot-chat-copilot
copilot-chat-curl copilot-chat-request copilot-chat-common paredit
clojure-ts-mode evil-collection-cider cider tramp-sh cider-debug
cider-browse-ns cider-mode cider-xref-backend cider-find cider-inspector
cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar cider-repl-history
pulse cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs
cider-eldoc cider-docstring cider-client cider-common
cider-completion-context cider-connection cider-popup sesman-browser
nrepl-client cider-util sesman queue nrepl-dict spinner clojure-mode
parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist chatgpt-shell
chatgpt-shell-perplexity chatgpt-shell-openai chatgpt-shell-ollama
chatgpt-shell-kagi chatgpt-shell-google chatgpt-shell-anthropic
chatgpt-shell-prompt-compose evil-collection-smerge-mode smerge-mode
shell-maker ielm evil-collection-eshell eshell em-prompt esh-mode
esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util mediawiki cargo-mode cnfonts burly-tabs
burly frameset prism compile-multi form-feed-st google-this echo-bar
fcitx evil-collection-eat eat term/xterm xterm evil-collection-term term
ehelp evil-collection-python python ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach org-element org-persist org-id
org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree htmlize
evil-collection-explain-pause-mode explain-pause-mode explain-pause-top
explain-pause-log-to-socket evil-collection-profiler profiler
weather-metno solar cal-dst url-cache display-wttr kdeconnect vuiet
evil-collection-ivy ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir mpv org-timer
org-clock versuri esqlite pcsv esxml-query lastfm elquery anaphora
spotify crux pest-mode popwin blackboard-theme standard-themes
nimbus-theme tok-theme danneskjold-theme srcery-theme subatomic256-theme
iscroll xml+ multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more sgml-mode mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core evil-textobj-tree-sitter
evil-textobj-tree-sitter-thing-at-point evil-textobj-tree-sitter-core
citre citre-xref-adapter citre-global citre-tags citre-ctags
citre-readtags citre-readtags-tables citre-ui-peek citre-ui-jump
citre-backend-interface citre-common-tag citre-common-util ctable
line-reminder ov ht fringe-helper solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces vscode-dark-plus-theme gruvbox-theme gruvbox sqlup-mode
evil-collection-bm bm simplicity-theme twilight-bright-theme
flatui-theme zen-mode origami origami-parsers cl evil-collection-sly sly
sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common
evil-collection-apropos apropos evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode
archive-mode hyperspec sicp morlock sexy-monochrome-theme
nofrils-acme-theme inverse-acme-theme acme-theme dracula-theme
professional-theme plan9-theme ayu-theme base16-theme idea-darkula-theme
hybrid-reverse-theme sublime-themes material-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base nyan-mode organic-green-theme inkpot-theme
github-dark-vscode-theme almost-mono-themes cyberpunk-theme soothe-theme
soothe-tva zenburn-theme mindre-theme kaolin-themes kaolin-themes-lib
tron-legacy-theme wildcharm-theme atom-one-dark-theme parchment-theme
autothemer visual-fill-column transpose-frame gameoflife
evil-collection-docker docker docker-context docker-volume
docker-network docker-image docker-container docker-faces docker-core
docker-compose docker-process docker-utils docker-group dockerfile-mode
emacs-everywhere cus-dir empv yeetube yeetube-mpv socks dumb-jump
evil-collection-popup popup websocket bindat bing-dict bing-dict-cache
hl-todo atom-dark-theme ef-themes uwu-theme vagrant evil-collection-ag
ag vc-svn find-dired alarm-clock alert notifications gntp pinentry
evil-collection-hackernews hackernews evil-collection-notmuch notmuch
notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig fussy flx affe clang-format apheleia apheleia-rcs apheleia-dp
apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils apheleia-log
apheleia-formatter-context vimrc-mode netease-cloud-music
netease-cloud-music-functions gnuplot olivetti super-save
evil-collection-helpful helpful cc-langs trace cl-print
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
info-look evil-collection-info info help-fns radix-tree solidity-mode
solidity-common evil-collection-git-timemachine git-timemachine
markdown-ts-mode web-mode disp-table adoc-mode tempo
evil-collection-go-mode go-mode find-file evil-collection-js2-mode
js2-mode etags fileloop cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
sly-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads which-key-autoloads
vertico-truncate-autoloads vertico-posframe-autoloads vertico-autoloads
go-translate-autoloads alert-autoloads gntp-autoloads sdcv-autoloads
telega-autoloads tab-line-nerd-icons-autoloads keycast-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads toml-autoloads rg-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
nov-autoloads org-sliced-images-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-download-autoloads org-modern-autoloads orderless-autoloads
cyphejor-autoloads minions-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
wakatime-mode-autoloads webpaste-autoloads forge-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
magit-file-icons-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
hungry-delete-autoloads hide-comnt-autoloads minibuffer-header-autoloads
gptel-quick-autoloads gptel-autoloads gotest-autoloads fzf-autoloads
sideline-autoloads quick-peek-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads ement-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads
taxy-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
ellama-autoloads llm-autoloads plz-event-source-autoloads
plz-media-type-autoloads plz-autoloads elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads
elfeed-tube-autoloads elfeed-autoloads dogears-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads dired-hacks-autoloads dired-preview-autoloads
diredfl-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
popon-autoloads corfu-autoloads copilot-autoloads copilot-chat-autoloads
paredit-autoloads clojure-ts-mode-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads queue-autoloads spinner-autoloads sesman-autoloads
chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads
mediawiki-autoloads treemacs-nerd-icons-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads cfrs-autoloads cargo-autoloads cargo-mode-autoloads
pr-review-autoloads magit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads cnfonts-autoloads burly-autoloads prism-autoloads
compile-multi-autoloads form-feed-st-autoloads google-this-autoloads
echo-bar-autoloads zoom-autoloads fcitx-autoloads eat-autoloads
vterm-autoloads chatgpt-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
wordreference-autoloads explain-pause-mode-autoloads
weather-metno-autoloads display-wttr-autoloads kdeconnect-autoloads
vuiet-autoloads lastfm-autoloads elquery-autoloads versuri-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads esqlite-autoloads
pcsv-autoloads ivy-autoloads emms-autoloads spotify-autoloads
crux-autoloads pest-mode-autoloads popwin-autoloads
blackboard-theme-autoloads standard-themes-autoloads
nimbus-theme-autoloads tok-theme-autoloads danneskjold-theme-autoloads
srcery-theme-autoloads subatomic256-theme-autoloads iscroll-autoloads
xml+-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
evil-textobj-tree-sitter-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
citre-autoloads ctable-autoloads line-reminder-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads ov-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads
vscode-dark-plus-theme-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
sqlup-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads simplicity-theme-autoloads
twilight-bright-theme-autoloads flatui-theme-autoloads
zen-mode-autoloads origami-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
morlock-autoloads highlight-defined-autoloads
sexy-monochrome-theme-autoloads nofrils-acme-theme-autoloads
inverse-acme-theme-autoloads acme-theme-autoloads
dracula-theme-autoloads professional-theme-autoloads
plan9-theme-autoloads ayu-theme-autoloads base16-theme-autoloads
idea-darkula-theme-autoloads hybrid-reverse-theme-autoloads
sublime-themes-autoloads material-theme-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads
nyan-mode-autoloads organic-green-theme-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads
github-dark-vscode-theme-autoloads almost-mono-themes-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads soothe-theme-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
mindre-theme-autoloads kaolin-themes-autoloads
tron-legacy-theme-autoloads wildcharm-theme-autoloads
atom-one-dark-theme-autoloads parchment-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads gameoflife-autoloads docker-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads emacs-everywhere-autoloads cus-dir-autoloads
empv-autoloads yeetube-autoloads makefile-executor-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads bing-dict-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads atom-dark-theme-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads
uwu-theme-autoloads vagrant-autoloads ag-autoloads alarm-clock-autoloads
pinentry-autoloads hackernews-autoloads notmuch-autoloads
fussy-autoloads flx-autoloads affe-autoloads clang-format-autoloads
apheleia-autoloads elisp-autofmt-autoloads vimrc-mode-autoloads
netease-cloud-music-autoloads mpv-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
mermaid-mode-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads websocket-autoloads
restore-point-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
olivetti-autoloads super-save-autoloads helpful-autoloads
solidity-mode-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
markdown-ts-mode-autoloads web-mode-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads rust-playground-autoloads
consult-dir-autoloads consult-ag-autoloads super-hint-xref super-hint-rg
super-hint evil-collection-xref xref evil-collection-rg rg pixel-scroll
cua-base piper ob-shell ob-gnuplot ob-C evil-collection-org org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
evil-collection-sh-script sh-script executable ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs org-compat org-macs molecule-mode lsp hyperbole
evil-collection-gptel gptel windmove erc erc-backend erc-networks
erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs eee evil-collection-ediff ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-x consult-ripgrep-all evil-collection-eww eww vtable
mule-util url-queue epa-file saveplace recentf tree-widget winner
edit-list refine loop list-utils evil-collection-leetcode leetcode log4e
aio mm-url evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader range prompts file-info
browse-at-remote f image-roll toc-mode evil-collection-pdf pdf-history
pdf-occur ibuf-ext pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc pdf-loader pdf-tools
pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info pdf-util pdf-macs
evil-collection-image image-mode exif rst ibuffer-sidebar
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs scratch sql
evil-collection-view view persistent-scratch exercism persist
async-await iter2 generator promise url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
promise-rejection-tracking promise-finally promise-done
promise-es6-extensions promise-core async request a indent-bars
evil-collection-outline noutline outline mode-line-bell powerthesaurus
jeison evil-collection-consult consult evil-collection-ripgrep ripgrep
evil-collection-wgrep wgrep evil-collection-grep grep
evil-collection-vlf vlf vlf-base vlf-tune gptai ctrlf hl-line
nerd-icons-completion nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon disable-mouse mingus
libmpdee evil-collection-mpdel mpdel mpdel-browser libmpdel-directory
mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core navigel
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark evil-collection-tablist tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet
libmpdel tq time-stamp exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage
exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core
xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug server posframe
esup esup-child benchmark ssh-config-mode jq-mode json-mode
json-snatcher js c-ts-common treesit evil-collection-imenu imenu cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs evil-collection-yaml-mode yaml-mode toml-mode conf-mode align
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs s highlight facemenu
diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup diff-hl-flydiff diff
diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired evil-collection-diff-hl diff-hl
evil-collection-log-view log-view evil-collection-log-edit log-edit
message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log pcvs-util
evil-collection-vc-dir vc-dir ewoc nix-mode ffap smie nix-repl nix-shell
nix-store evil-collection-magit-section magit-section cursor-sensor dash
nix-log nix-instantiate nix-shebang nix-format nix sudo-edit tramp
trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell
pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date tramp-loaddefs
evil-collection-devdocs devdocs mathjax zig-mode reformatter
evil-terminal-cursor-changer evil-surround evil-visualstar
evil-commentary evil-commentary-integration evil-collection-evil-mc
evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-exchange
evil-lion evil-args smartscan gcmh timeout ess ess-utils ess-custom
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-vc-git
evil-collection-tabulated-list evil-collection-tab-bar
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-man evil-collection-kmacro
evil-collection-indent evil-collection-help evil-collection-flymake
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-elpaca
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-diff-mode evil-collection-custom
evil-collection-compile evil-collection-comint evil-collection-calendar
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist sqlite3 sqlite3-api
treebundel vc-git diff-mode track-changes files-x minimap git-link dired
dired-loaddefs texfrag face-remap shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny
svg dom preview latex latex-flymake flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml
crm texmathp auctex lisp-mnt package browse-url url-handlers xterm-color
edit-list-autoloads refine-autoloads list-utils-autoloads loop-autoloads
leetcode-autoloads aio-autoloads log4e-autoloads prompts-autoloads
file-info-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads image-roll-autoloads
saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads toc-mode-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads ibuffer-sidebar-autoloads scratch-autoloads
persistent-scratch-autoloads exercism-autoloads a-autoloads
request-autoloads async-autoloads async-await-autoloads
promise-autoloads iter2-autoloads persist-autoloads
indent-bars-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads mode-line-bell-autoloads powerthesaurus-autoloads
hydra lv jeison-autoloads consult-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads yasnippet-capf-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
cape-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads vlf-autoloads
gptai-autoloads popper-autoloads ctrlf-autoloads
nerd-icons-dired-autoloads nerd-icons-completion-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads marginalia-autoloads disable-mouse-autoloads
mingus-autoloads libmpdee-autoloads mpdel-autoloads libmpdel-autoloads
navigel-autoloads tablist-autoloads exwm-autoloads xelb-autoloads
posframe-autoloads esup-autoloads quickrun-autoloads ht-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
highlight-escape-sequences-autoloads highlight-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
nix-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
attrap-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
devdocs-autoloads mathjax-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads evil-terminal-cursor-changer-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-commentary-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads evil-exchange-autoloads
evil-lion-autoloads evil-args-autoloads smartscan-autoloads
gcmh-autoloads timeout-autoloads ess-autoloads poly-R-autoloads
poly-markdown-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads poly-noweb-autoloads
polymode-autoloads info-colors-autoloads el-patch-autoloads el-patch
el-patch-stub evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
sqlite3-autoloads treebundel-autoloads minimap-autoloads
git-link-autoloads texfrag-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
xterm-color-autoloads ispell man ansi-color autorevert filenotify
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp
comp-cstr comp-run comp-common rx evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars
ring goto-chg evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads transient pcase
format-spec compat transient-autoloads general memoize
sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color
general-autoloads memoize-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads edmacro kmacro vc vc-dispatcher
cl-extra help-mode elpaca-use-package use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core elpaca-use-package-autoloads elpaca-log
elpaca-ui elpaca-menu-elpa elpaca-menu-melpa url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars mailcap elpaca-menu-org elpaca warnings elpaca-process
elpaca-autoloads early-init cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3285834 6994842) (symbols 48 154260 969)
  (strings 32 748167 235897) (string-bytes 1 22574041)
  (vectors 16 252920) (vector-slots 8 3660949 3090034)
  (floats 8 4388 18319) (intervals 56 167158 45609) (buffers 992 104))