Subject: [bug#74812] [PATCH v2] gnu: Add privacy-redirect-icecat.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2024 15:42:27 +0800

* gnu/packages/browser-extensions.scm (privacy-redirect)
(privacy-redirect/icecat): New variables.

Change-Id: I92778c4b46a30f88f23758cc65837b4aecccbd09
---

V1->V2: Correct license.

 gnu/packages/browser-extensions.scm | 32 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 32 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/browser-extensions.scm b/gnu/packages/browser-extensions.scm
index 33d3caf34d..1a073aea93 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/browser-extensions.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/browser-extensions.scm
@@ -333,3 +333,35 @@ (define noscript

 (define-public noscript/icecat
   (make-icecat-extension noscript))
+
+(define privacy-redirect
+  (package
+    (name "privacy-redirect")
+    (version "1.1.49")
+    (source
+     (origin
+       (method git-fetch)
+       (uri (git-reference
+             (url "https://github.com/SimonBrazell/privacy-redirect")
+             (commit (string-append "v" version))))
+       (file-name (git-file-name name version))
+       (sha256
+        (base32
+         "13j5i6vh4lq9hcqmqbmn8fnymnplwra5rm696h6magbjxnj3nkyz"))))
+    (build-system copy-build-system)
+    (arguments
+     (list
+      #:install-plan
+      #~'(("src" #$(assq-ref (package-properties this-package) 'addon-id)))))
+    (home-page "https://github.com/SimonBrazell/privacy-redirect")
+    (synopsis "Redirect to privacy friendly alternative frontends")
+    (description
+     "This package provides a browser extension that redirects sites to their
+privacy friendly alternative frontends.  It's possible to toggle all redirects
+on and off and the extension will default to using random instances if none are
+selected.")
+    (license license:gpl3)
+    (properties '((addon-id . "{b7f9d2cd-d772-4302-8c3f-eb941af36f76}")))))
+
+(define-public privacy-redirect/icecat
+  (make-icecat-extension privacy-redirect))

base-commit: c2e2b0376b82a503e064fa826d1b153d94bf0b06
prerequisite-patch-id: f132b4af7b85df465998e4f459bf729f8b66f320
prerequisite-patch-id: ecd87e69b7aebebd64256db106ed96dc12f6c12d
prerequisite-patch-id: f27c33b6c7f5dcb37c36551ecde29f1f0c734935
prerequisite-patch-id: fc6ad5af54f75869a657c065c86b262d74a1efff
prerequisite-patch-id: 1665e62d1990a460bc5679bc89d600e94bab407a
prerequisite-patch-id: e1cd1fdc5036bbd74d338df158ae7c348b180cf4
prerequisite-patch-id: bea29848814b393ccd3619f0a744ee36632ac5df
prerequisite-patch-id: 41d13263266c55b695d0a28d173d795fca52e440
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ed8a51618fd43ffcbbbe458492aa8ca674da9b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 40a1f686ccb58ca654ebdd06de2a5369707bfd3e
--
2.46.0