Subject: bug#7481: 24.0.50; icomplete: cursor placed at end of line

From: Stefan Reich=f6r <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:45:41 +0100

Hi!

When icomplete is on, the cursor is placed at the end of the minibuffer line.

In the attached screen shot it should be after find-fi
This broke with todays bzr build.

Stefan.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2010-11-25 on pchagakli
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/srei/prg/stow/emacs''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_AU.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  vhdl-stutter-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  global-cwarn-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<end> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <return> 
<C-prior> <f11> <f11> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-r C-r C-r C-r C-r 
<end> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> C-h f <return> q <C-f1> M-x C-g M-x i c o m 
<tab> <return> M-x f u <backspace> i n d - f <tab> 
i <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
<M-backspace> <M-backspace> C-g <home> <home> <S-end> 
M-w <escape> : C-v <left> <backspace> n i l <return> 
M-x <up> <up> <down> <return> M-x f i n d - f i SPC 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> 
<tab> C-g C-x C-e M-x <up> <down> f i n d - f i <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> C-g M-x v i 
e w - l o <tab> <return> <C-f1> M-x f i n d - f i C-a 
C-k C-g s-s C-v C-x b m e s s <return> <C-next> <prior> 
<C-next> M-x f i n d - f i <f10> d t C-g <f10> d t 
g s <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> l <return> <help-echo> 
g <up> <return> s-k M-x r e p r <backspace> o r <tab> 
<return> i c o m p l e t e : SPC c u r s o r SPC p 
a <backspace> l a c e d SPC a t SPC e n d SPC o f SPC 
l i n e <return> s-k y M-x g n u s <return> <C-f1> 
M-x <up> <up> <return>

Recent messages:
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...
Opening nnfolder server on archive...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/wisent/wisent-javascript hides /home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/contrib/wisent-javascript
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/wisent/wisent-javascript-jv-wy hides /home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/contrib/wisent-javascript-jv-wy
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/contrib/semanticdb-javascript hides /home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/semanticdb-javascript
/home/srei/site-lisp/zonk-buffers hides /opt/site-lisp/zonk-buffers
/home/srei/site-lisp/yacas hides /opt/site-lisp/yacas
/home/srei/site-lisp/yacas-notebook hides /opt/site-lisp/yacas-notebook
/home/srei/site-lisp/xxml hides /opt/site-lisp/xxml
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/xwindow-ring hides /opt/site-lisp/xwindow-ring
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/xte hides /opt/site-lisp/xte
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve_misc hides /opt/site-lisp/xsteve_misc
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/xsteve-latex hides /opt/site-lisp/xsteve-latex
/home/srei/site-lisp/xray hides /opt/site-lisp/xray
/home/srei/site-lisp/xml-parse hides /opt/site-lisp/xml-parse
/home/srei/site-lisp/wup hides /opt/site-lisp/wup
/home/srei/site-lisp/worklog hides /opt/site-lisp/worklog
/home/srei/site-lisp/work-log hides /opt/site-lisp/work-log
/home/srei/site-lisp/word hides /opt/site-lisp/word
/home/srei/site-lisp/word-counter hides /opt/site-lisp/word-counter
/home/srei/site-lisp/wiki hides /opt/site-lisp/wiki
/home/srei/site-lisp/wiki-remote hides /opt/site-lisp/wiki-remote
/home/srei/site-lisp/wiki-projects hides /opt/site-lisp/wiki-projects
/home/srei/site-lisp/wide-column hides /opt/site-lisp/wide-column
/home/srei/site-lisp/weather hides /opt/site-lisp/weather
/home/srei/site-lisp/wcount hides /opt/site-lisp/wcount
/home/srei/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session hides /opt/site-lisp/w3m-session
/home/srei/site-lisp/w32-net-send hides /opt/site-lisp/w32-net-send
/home/srei/site-lisp/w32-faq hides /opt/site-lisp/w32-faq
/home/srei/site-lisp/w3-imenu hides /opt/site-lisp/w3-imenu
/home/srei/site-lisp/w3-cus hides /opt/site-lisp/w3-cus
/home/srei/site-lisp/vvb-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/vvb-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/vsim-nav hides /opt/site-lisp/vsim-nav
/home/srei/site-lisp/vocab-test hides /opt/site-lisp/vocab-test
/home/srei/site-lisp/vhdl-nav hides /opt/site-lisp/vhdl-nav
/home/srei/site-lisp/verilog-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/verilog-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/vel hides /opt/site-lisp/vel
/home/srei/site-lisp/unique hides /opt/site-lisp/unique
/home/srei/site-lisp/undoc hides /opt/site-lisp/undoc
/home/srei/site-lisp/ucf-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/ucf-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/tuckey-holdcursor hides /opt/site-lisp/tuckey-holdcursor
/home/srei/site-lisp/todoo hides /opt/site-lisp/todoo
/home/srei/site-lisp/toc hides /opt/site-lisp/toc
/home/srei/site-lisp/tmmofl hides /opt/site-lisp/tmmofl
/home/srei/site-lisp/tint-instances hides /opt/site-lisp/tint-instances
/home/srei/site-lisp/timerfunctions hides /opt/site-lisp/timerfunctions
/home/srei/site-lisp/textmenu hides /opt/site-lisp/textmenu
/home/srei/site-lisp/texinfo-markup hides /opt/site-lisp/texinfo-markup
/home/srei/site-lisp/tempbuf hides /opt/site-lisp/tempbuf
/home/srei/site-lisp/tellib hides /opt/site-lisp/tellib
/home/srei/site-lisp/tc hides /opt/site-lisp/tc
/home/srei/site-lisp/tb-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/tb-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/task hides /opt/site-lisp/task
/home/srei/site-lisp/tail hides /opt/site-lisp/tail
/home/srei/site-lisp/tags-files hides /opt/site-lisp/tags-files
/home/srei/site-lisp/tabbar hides /opt/site-lisp/tabbar
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/synopsys-dcsh hides /opt/site-lisp/synopsys-dcsh
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/sww hides /opt/site-lisp/sww
/home/srei/site-lisp/swiftex hides /opt/site-lisp/swiftex
/home/srei/site-lisp/swbuff hides /opt/site-lisp/swbuff
/home/srei/site-lisp/sudoku hides /opt/site-lisp/sudoku
/home/srei/site-lisp/stig-paren hides /opt/site-lisp/stig-paren
/home/srei/site-lisp/spice-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/spice-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/spamassassin-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/spamassassin-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/sorter hides /opt/site-lisp/sorter
/home/srei/site-lisp/soap hides /opt/site-lisp/soap
/home/srei/site-lisp/snap hides /opt/site-lisp/snap
/home/srei/site-lisp/smart-lewis hides /opt/site-lisp/smart-lewis
/home/srei/site-lisp/simple-wiki-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/simple-wiki-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/sigbegone hides /opt/site-lisp/sigbegone
/home/srei/site-lisp/setnu hides /opt/site-lisp/setnu
/home/srei/site-lisp/sdf-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/sdf-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/scroll-in-place hides /opt/site-lisp/scroll-in-place
/home/srei/site-lisp/screen-lines hides /opt/site-lisp/screen-lines
/home/srei/site-lisp/sawfish hides /opt/site-lisp/sawfish
/home/srei/site-lisp/save-history hides /opt/site-lisp/save-history
/home/srei/site-lisp/runshell hides /opt/site-lisp/runshell
/home/srei/site-lisp/run-command hides /opt/site-lisp/run-command
/home/srei/site-lisp/rst-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/rst-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/rewrite hides /opt/site-lisp/rewrite
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/remind-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/remind-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/remarks hides /opt/site-lisp/remarks
/home/srei/site-lisp/rect-mark hides /opt/site-lisp/rect-mark
/home/srei/site-lisp/read-library hides /opt/site-lisp/read-library
/home/srei/site-lisp/rcs-log hides /opt/site-lisp/rcs-log
/home/srei/site-lisp/randomsig hides /opt/site-lisp/randomsig
/home/srei/site-lisp/qwerty hides /opt/site-lisp/qwerty
/home/srei/site-lisp/query hides /opt/site-lisp/query
/home/srei/site-lisp/pyrex-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/pyrex-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/pwsafe hides /opt/site-lisp/pwsafe
/home/srei/site-lisp/psvn hides /opt/site-lisp/psvn
/home/srei/site-lisp/properties hides /opt/site-lisp/properties
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/progr-align hides /opt/site-lisp/progr-align
/home/srei/site-lisp/primetime-shell hides /opt/site-lisp/primetime-shell
/home/srei/site-lisp/prcs hides /opt/site-lisp/prcs
/home/srei/site-lisp/prcs-hooks hides /opt/site-lisp/prcs-hooks
/home/srei/site-lisp/prcs-ediff hides /opt/site-lisp/prcs-ediff
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/ppd-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/ppd-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/power-macros hides /opt/site-lisp/power-macros
/home/srei/site-lisp/popup-commands hides /opt/site-lisp/popup-commands
/home/srei/site-lisp/planner-snap hides /opt/site-lisp/planner-snap
/home/srei/site-lisp/php-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/php-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/pdb hides /opt/site-lisp/pdb
/home/srei/site-lisp/pci-cmd-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/pci-cmd-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/organizer-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/organizer-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/org hides /opt/site-lisp/org
/home/srei/site-lisp/nnsearch hides /opt/site-lisp/nnsearch
/home/srei/site-lisp/newsticker hides /opt/site-lisp/newsticker
/home/srei/site-lisp/nero hides /opt/site-lisp/nero
/home/srei/site-lisp/nc hides /opt/site-lisp/nc
/home/srei/site-lisp/muse-w3m-bookmarks hides /opt/site-lisp/muse-w3m-bookmarks
/home/srei/site-lisp/multi-region hides /opt/site-lisp/multi-region
/home/srei/site-lisp/mthesaur hides /opt/site-lisp/mthesaur
/home/srei/site-lisp/msf-abbrev hides /opt/site-lisp/msf-abbrev
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/mouse-embrace hides /opt/site-lisp/mouse-embrace
/home/srei/site-lisp/momentary hides /opt/site-lisp/momentary
/home/srei/site-lisp/moinmoin-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/moinmoin-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/moccur-edit hides /opt/site-lisp/moccur-edit
/home/srei/site-lisp/mkback hides /opt/site-lisp/mkback
/home/srei/site-lisp/mirror hides /opt/site-lisp/mirror
/home/srei/site-lisp/miniedit hides /opt/site-lisp/miniedit
/home/srei/site-lisp/minibuffer-complete-cycle hides /opt/site-lisp/minibuffer-complete-cycle
/home/srei/site-lisp/mic-paren hides /opt/site-lisp/mic-paren
/home/srei/site-lisp/message-x hides /opt/site-lisp/message-x
/home/srei/site-lisp/mcomplete hides /opt/site-lisp/mcomplete
/home/srei/site-lisp/mc hides /opt/site-lisp/mc
/home/srei/site-lisp/mas-file-history hides /opt/site-lisp/mas-file-history
/home/srei/site-lisp/marker-visit hides /opt/site-lisp/marker-visit
/home/srei/site-lisp/maplev hides /opt/site-lisp/maplev
/home/srei/site-lisp/manued hides /opt/site-lisp/manued
/home/srei/site-lisp/lua-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/lua-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/lout-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/lout-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/ll-debug hides /opt/site-lisp/ll-debug
/home/srei/site-lisp/live-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/live-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/linkd hides /opt/site-lisp/linkd
/home/srei/site-lisp/light hides /opt/site-lisp/light
/home/srei/site-lisp/license hides /opt/site-lisp/license
/home/srei/site-lisp/latextab hides /opt/site-lisp/latextab
/home/srei/site-lisp/latexify hides /opt/site-lisp/latexify
/home/srei/site-lisp/latex-spread hides /opt/site-lisp/latex-spread
/home/srei/site-lisp/keytable hides /opt/site-lisp/keytable
/home/srei/site-lisp/keypatt hides /opt/site-lisp/keypatt
/home/srei/site-lisp/keyolution hides /opt/site-lisp/keyolution
/home/srei/site-lisp/keydef hides /opt/site-lisp/keydef
/home/srei/site-lisp/keep-buffers hides /opt/site-lisp/keep-buffers
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/iss-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/iss-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/iso-html hides /opt/site-lisp/iso-html
/home/srei/site-lisp/ishl hides /opt/site-lisp/ishl
/home/srei/site-lisp/ireplace hides /opt/site-lisp/ireplace
/home/srei/site-lisp/irepeat hides /opt/site-lisp/irepeat
/home/srei/site-lisp/infobook hides /opt/site-lisp/infobook
/home/srei/site-lisp/info-apropos hides /opt/site-lisp/info-apropos
/home/srei/site-lisp/ilocate hides /opt/site-lisp/ilocate
/home/srei/site-lisp/ilocate-library hides /opt/site-lisp/ilocate-library
/home/srei/site-lisp/igrep hides /opt/site-lisp/igrep
/home/srei/site-lisp/IEEE-754 hides /opt/site-lisp/IEEE-754
/home/srei/site-lisp/idledo hides /opt/site-lisp/idledo
/home/srei/site-lisp/id-utils hides /opt/site-lisp/id-utils
/home/srei/site-lisp/ibs hides /opt/site-lisp/ibs
/home/srei/site-lisp/http-lib hides /opt/site-lisp/http-lib
/home/srei/site-lisp/http-get hides /opt/site-lisp/http-get
/home/srei/site-lisp/htmlr hides /opt/site-lisp/htmlr
/home/srei/site-lisp/htmlize hides /opt/site-lisp/htmlize
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/htmlize-cmd hides /opt/site-lisp/htmlize-cmd
/home/srei/site-lisp/htmlfontify hides /opt/site-lisp/htmlfontify
/home/srei/site-lisp/html-umlaute-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/html-umlaute-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/html-toc hides /opt/site-lisp/html-toc
/home/srei/site-lisp/html-indent hides /opt/site-lisp/html-indent
/home/srei/site-lisp/html-helper-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/html-helper-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/hs-show-html-mail hides /opt/site-lisp/hs-show-html-mail
/home/srei/site-lisp/hook hides /opt/site-lisp/hook
/home/srei/site-lisp/hobo hides /opt/site-lisp/hobo
/home/srei/site-lisp/himark hides /opt/site-lisp/himark
/home/srei/site-lisp/highline hides /opt/site-lisp/highline
/home/srei/site-lisp/highlight-regexp hides /opt/site-lisp/highlight-regexp
/home/srei/site-lisp/highlight-completion hides /opt/site-lisp/highlight-completion
/home/srei/site-lisp/hifill hides /opt/site-lisp/hifill
/home/srei/site-lisp/hide-lines hides /opt/site-lisp/hide-lines
/home/srei/site-lisp/hhm-config hides /opt/site-lisp/hhm-config
/home/srei/site-lisp/hfy-cmap hides /opt/site-lisp/hfy-cmap
/home/srei/site-lisp/haddoc hides /opt/site-lisp/haddoc
/home/srei/site-lisp/grep-edit hides /opt/site-lisp/grep-edit
/home/srei/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/grabbox hides /opt/site-lisp/grabbox
/home/srei/site-lisp/goto-last-change hides /opt/site-lisp/goto-last-change
/home/srei/site-lisp/google hides /opt/site-lisp/google
/home/srei/site-lisp/gnuserv hides /opt/site-lisp/gnuserv
/home/srei/site-lisp/gnus-toggle hides /opt/site-lisp/gnus-toggle
/home/srei/site-lisp/gnus-pers hides /opt/site-lisp/gnus-pers
/home/srei/site-lisp/gnus-namazu hides /opt/site-lisp/gnus-namazu
/home/srei/site-lisp/gnus-alias hides /opt/site-lisp/gnus-alias
/home/srei/site-lisp/glyph-highlight hides /opt/site-lisp/glyph-highlight
/home/srei/site-lisp/globrep hides /opt/site-lisp/globrep
/home/srei/site-lisp/generic-menu hides /opt/site-lisp/generic-menu
/home/srei/site-lisp/generic-dl hides /opt/site-lisp/generic-dl
/home/srei/site-lisp/genconv hides /opt/site-lisp/genconv
/home/srei/site-lisp/gdialog hides /opt/site-lisp/gdialog
/home/srei/site-lisp/game hides /opt/site-lisp/game
/home/srei/site-lisp/fund hides /opt/site-lisp/fund
/home/srei/site-lisp/follow-mouse hides /opt/site-lisp/follow-mouse
/home/srei/site-lisp/foldingo hides /opt/site-lisp/foldingo
/home/srei/site-lisp/folding hides /opt/site-lisp/folding
/home/srei/site-lisp/fm hides /opt/site-lisp/fm
/home/srei/site-lisp/flobl hides /opt/site-lisp/flobl
/home/srei/site-lisp/flashcard hides /opt/site-lisp/flashcard
/home/srei/site-lisp/findstr hides /opt/site-lisp/findstr
/home/srei/site-lisp/findr hides /opt/site-lisp/findr
/home/srei/site-lisp/find-recursive hides /opt/site-lisp/find-recursive
/home/srei/site-lisp/find-library hides /opt/site-lisp/find-library
/home/srei/site-lisp/filladapt hides /opt/site-lisp/filladapt
/home/srei/site-lisp/faq-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/faq-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/eval-sexp-in-comments hides /opt/site-lisp/eval-sexp-in-comments
/home/srei/site-lisp/esms hides /opt/site-lisp/esms
/home/srei/site-lisp/esh-toggle hides /opt/site-lisp/esh-toggle
/home/srei/site-lisp/escreen hides /opt/site-lisp/escreen
/home/srei/site-lisp/erobot hides /opt/site-lisp/erobot
/home/srei/site-lisp/epop3mail hides /opt/site-lisp/epop3mail
/home/srei/site-lisp/eperiodic hides /opt/site-lisp/eperiodic
/home/srei/site-lisp/emoney hides /opt/site-lisp/emoney
/home/srei/site-lisp/else-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/else-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/ell hides /opt/site-lisp/ell
/home/srei/site-lisp/elder hides /opt/site-lisp/elder
/home/srei/site-lisp/edit-env hides /opt/site-lisp/edit-env
/home/srei/site-lisp/ediary hides /opt/site-lisp/ediary
/home/srei/site-lisp/eclips hides /opt/site-lisp/eclips
/home/srei/site-lisp/doxymacs hides /opt/site-lisp/doxymacs
/home/srei/site-lisp/dotemacs hides /opt/site-lisp/dotemacs
/home/srei/site-lisp/dope hides /opt/site-lisp/dope
/home/srei/site-lisp/documentation hides /opt/site-lisp/documentation
/home/srei/site-lisp/doc++ hides /opt/site-lisp/doc++
/home/srei/site-lisp/dlgopen hides /opt/site-lisp/dlgopen
/home/srei/site-lisp/dirvars hides /opt/site-lisp/dirvars
/home/srei/site-lisp/dired-single hides /opt/site-lisp/dired-single
/home/srei/site-lisp/dired-rename-commands hides /opt/site-lisp/dired-rename-commands
/home/srei/site-lisp/dircolors hides /opt/site-lisp/dircolors
/home/srei/site-lisp/diminish hides /opt/site-lisp/diminish
/home/srei/site-lisp/dict-web hides /opt/site-lisp/dict-web
/home/srei/site-lisp/desktop-menu hides /opt/site-lisp/desktop-menu
/home/srei/site-lisp/defaultcontent hides /opt/site-lisp/defaultcontent
/home/srei/site-lisp/debugx hides /opt/site-lisp/debugx
/home/srei/site-lisp/debian-bug hides /opt/site-lisp/debian-bug
/home/srei/site-lisp/dctcl-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/dctcl-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/dcsh-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/dcsh-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/dash-outline-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/dash-outline-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/cygwin32-mount hides /opt/site-lisp/cygwin32-mount
/home/srei/site-lisp/cycle-mini hides /opt/site-lisp/cycle-mini
/home/srei/site-lisp/cvs-annotate hides /opt/site-lisp/cvs-annotate
/home/srei/site-lisp/cua hides /opt/site-lisp/cua
/home/srei/site-lisp/css-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/css-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/cps hides /opt/site-lisp/cps
/home/srei/site-lisp/cparen hides /opt/site-lisp/cparen
/home/srei/site-lisp/counter hides /opt/site-lisp/counter
/home/srei/site-lisp/completing-help hides /opt/site-lisp/completing-help
/home/srei/site-lisp/complete-menu hides /opt/site-lisp/complete-menu
/home/srei/site-lisp/comint-smart hides /opt/site-lisp/comint-smart
/home/srei/site-lisp/comics hides /opt/site-lisp/comics
/home/srei/site-lisp/color-theme hides /opt/site-lisp/color-theme
/home/srei/site-lisp/color-moccur hides /opt/site-lisp/color-moccur
/home/srei/site-lisp/color-grep hides /opt/site-lisp/color-grep
/home/srei/site-lisp/clipper hides /opt/site-lisp/clipper
/home/srei/site-lisp/cheat-font-lock hides /opt/site-lisp/cheat-font-lock
/home/srei/site-lisp/cdlatex hides /opt/site-lisp/cdlatex
/home/srei/site-lisp/cdb-gud hides /opt/site-lisp/cdb-gud
/home/srei/site-lisp/camelCase-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/camelCase-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/c-comment-edit hides /opt/site-lisp/c-comment-edit
/home/srei/site-lisp/bzr-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/bzr-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/xsteve/bubble-buffer hides /opt/site-lisp/bubble-buffer
/home/srei/site-lisp/browse-kill-ring hides /opt/site-lisp/browse-kill-ring
/home/srei/site-lisp/boxquote hides /opt/site-lisp/boxquote
/home/srei/site-lisp/boxes hides /opt/site-lisp/boxes
/home/srei/site-lisp/bookmarks-menu hides /opt/site-lisp/bookmarks-menu
/home/srei/site-lisp/bm hides /opt/site-lisp/bm
/home/srei/site-lisp/blank-mode hides /opt/site-lisp/blank-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/bigfont hides /opt/site-lisp/bigfont
/home/srei/site-lisp/bigfont-default-font hides /opt/site-lisp/bigfont-default-font
/home/srei/site-lisp/bibfind hides /opt/site-lisp/bibfind
/home/srei/site-lisp/bhl hides /opt/site-lisp/bhl
/home/srei/site-lisp/bbdb-query hides /opt/site-lisp/bbdb-query
/home/srei/site-lisp/bbdb-envelope hides /opt/site-lisp/bbdb-envelope
/home/srei/site-lisp/bazaar hides /opt/site-lisp/bazaar
/home/srei/site-lisp/babel hides /opt/site-lisp/babel
/home/srei/site-lisp/auto-lang hides /opt/site-lisp/auto-lang
/home/srei/site-lisp/astronomy hides /opt/site-lisp/astronomy
/home/srei/site-lisp/ascii hides /opt/site-lisp/ascii
/home/srei/site-lisp/arkanoid hides /opt/site-lisp/arkanoid
/home/srei/site-lisp/apt-utils hides /opt/site-lisp/apt-utils
/home/srei/site-lisp/app-rearrange hides /opt/site-lisp/app-rearrange
/home/srei/site-lisp/alossage hides /opt/site-lisp/alossage
/home/srei/site-lisp/all hides /opt/site-lisp/all
/home/srei/site-lisp/align-regexp hides /opt/site-lisp/align-regexp
/home/srei/site-lisp/action-lock hides /opt/site-lisp/action-lock
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/ezimage hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ezimage
/home/srei/site-lisp/htmlfontify hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/htmlfontify
/home/srei/site-lisp/hfy-cmap hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hfy-cmap
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sb-image
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/speedbar
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/dframe
/home/srei/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/srei/site-lisp/css-mode hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/verilog-mode hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/srei/site-lisp/org hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/srei/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/srei/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/srei/site-lisp/newsticker hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/newsticker
/home/srei/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/srei/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/srei/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/srei/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/srei/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-comp hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-comp
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/chart hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/mode-local hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/data-debug hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/semantic
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/ede/ede hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/ede
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/inversion hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/inversion
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/pulse hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/pulse
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/home/srei/site-lisp/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /home/srei/prg/stow/emacs/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/srecode

Features:
(gnus-topic parse-time nnfolder pop3 nnml nndraft nnmh bbdb-gnus
bbdb-snarf gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-cache sigbegone spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-namazu gnus-alias
gnus-registry nntp shadow gnus-cite mail-extr emacsbug image-mode
semantic-dep semanticdb-find semanticdb-ref tmm semantic-tag-write
multi-isearch eieio-opt help-mode view semantic-tag-file
semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse jka-compr arc-mode
archive-mode vc-bzr sha1 hex-util bzr-dvc vhdl-mode vc-svn ede-dired
vc-arch vc-hg xhg-dvc python-live-update xte ger-userdata moinmoin-mode
linkd semanticdb-file semantic-edit semantic-el semantic-bovine
bovine-debug semantic-debug planner-registry planner-deadline
planner-trunk planner-psvn xhg xhg-annotate xhg-mq xhg-log bzr-submit
bzr dvc-annotate bzr-gnus xgit-gnus xhg-gnus midnight dar
deutsch-alt-neu ion3 grmon term disp-table holidays hol-loaddefs tla
smerge-mode dvc-state dvc-config dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo diff tla-gnus
dvc-gnus dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version dvc-revlist ede-simple
cedet-files ede-linux ede-emacs ede-cpp-root desktop filecache woof
progr-align pwsafe remind-mode quick-task x-dict diminish babel
url-handlers mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse url-vars w3m-wget webjump
browse-url mkback mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat tmmofl mouse-embrace
xwindow-ring saveplace live-mode defaultcontent toc align boxes
longlines ireplace findr findstr igrep ange-ftp grep tempbuf
keep-buffers minibuffer-complete-cycle icomplete browse-kill-ring
generic-dl generic-menu misc newcomment planner-diary
planner-tasks-overview planner-accomplishments planner-gnus gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group time-date gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
planner-multi crm planner-id planner-bbdb planner sort muse-latex
muse-html muse-xml-common muse-wiki muse-colors pcomplete cus-edit
cus-start cus-load muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps
muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode message sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
bbdb-autoloads bbdb-query bbdb-print bbdb-com mailabbrev bbdb timezone
boxquote rect timeclock find-recursive bubble-buffer ibuffer
wisent-python wisent-python-wy semantic-wisent wisent ecb ecb-analyse
ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload ecb-tod
ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde ecb-method-browser
ecb-file-browser ecb-layout ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation
ecb-speedbar ecb-common-browser ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-navigate
ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer avoid ecb-upgrade ecb-util thingatpt
silentcomp senator which-func semantic-imenu semantic-sb imenu
semantic-mru-bookmark semanticdb-mode semantic-idle eassist cedet
speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs sb-info ede-load ede-loaddefs
ede-speedbar ede-files ede bzr-core tla-core tla-autoconf tla-defs
dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher dvc-unified dvc-tips ffap ediff xdarcs-core
xgit-core xhg-core xmtn-minimal eieio-speedbar eieio-custom ede-source
srecode-load srecode srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-ia-sb
semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort
semanticdb-el semanticdb-search semantic-find semanticdb eieio-base
semantic-ctxt semantic-format semantic-util-modes semantic-util semantic
semantic-lex semantic-tag working fame semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs
mode-local find-func eieio-load eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat
cedet-loaddefs eieio inversion sb-rmail sb-html sb-texinfo speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe assoc escreen find-library read-library appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs esh-groups eshell esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-mode esh-util esh-module esh-toggle
python-exception-walker pydoc ipython executable xsteve-python
python-mode info-look info ansi-color compile vsim-nav cwarn cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
skeleton reftex reftex-vars font-latex tex tex-site etags-table etags
screen-lines hideshow printing ps-print ps-def lpr msb mouse-copy paren
stig-paren reporter xsteve-functions cal-iso cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs bookmark dvc-autoloads dvc-core dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui
dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site psvn byte-opt
warnings bytecomp byte-compile derived edmacro kmacro cl log-edit
pcvs-util add-log diff-mode pp elp ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util uniquify autorevert ehelp
electric tramp-cache tramp-sh shell tramp tramp-compat auth-source netrc
gnus-util password-cache format-spec advice help-fns advice-preload
tramp-loaddefs recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu generic-x server
ls-lisp wdired dired-x dired-aux dired ido hippie-exp comint regexp-opt
ring cua-base easy-mmode hi-lock tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)