Subject: [bug#74769] [PATCH Cuirass 0/4] Forgejo event support

From: Romain GARBAGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2024 17:01:04 +0100

This patch series adds support for Forgejo pull request events in
Cuirass, as generated using the webhooks mechanism.

The first patch refactors code to make it accessible from different test
modules.
The second patch adds the necessary record type definitions to parse the
JSON data sent by Forgejo.
The third patch improves Gitlab integration related http tests
readability.
The fourth patch adds Forgejo integration to Cuirass' web service.

Romain GARBAGE (4):
  tests: Move procedure definition.
  forgejo: Add module for Forgejo JSON objects definition.
  tests: Explicit Gitlab endpoint related variables.
  http: Add admin/forgejo/event.

 Makefile.am             |   2 +
 doc/cuirass.texi        |  38 ++++++++++--
 src/cuirass/forgejo.scm | 133 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 src/cuirass/http.scm    |  62 +++++++++++++++++++
 tests/common.scm        |  30 ++++++++-
 tests/forgejo.scm       |  79 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/gitlab.scm        |  24 --------
 tests/http.scm          | 114 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 8 files changed, 440 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 src/cuirass/forgejo.scm
 create mode 100644 tests/forgejo.scm

base-commit: e96f0887923d4d1cd4e35073fcffdb978d7e1e10
-- 
2.46.0