Subject: [bug#74756] [PATCH gnome-team 0/3] Update gjs to 1.82.1

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2024 21:11:59 +0100

Hi Guix,

after updating GNOME Shell to 46 in [1], I noticed that the tools
dealing with extensions do not work as supposed.  According to [2],
upstream expects gjs versions 1.80 or 1.82 for GNOME 46/47 respectively,
so let's update it.  Unfortunately, this also requires updates of icu4c
and mozjs, which I'd rather put in the hands of our mozilla team if
possible.

Cheers

[1] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/74622
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-build-meta/-/blob/47.1/elements/sdk/gjs.bst
[3] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-build-meta/-/blob/46.7/elements/sdk/gjs.bst

Liliana Marie Prikler (3):
  gnu: Make icu4c 73.1 the default.
  gnu: mozjs: Update to 128.3.1.
  gnu: gjs: Update to 1.82.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 -
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  6 +-
 gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm                     | 53 ++++++++--
 gnu/packages/icu4c.scm                        | 21 ++--
 gnu/packages/librewolf.scm                    |  2 +-
 .../patches/gjs-fix-closure-annotations.patch | 99 -------------------
 gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm                 |  2 +-
 7 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 123 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gjs-fix-closure-annotations.patch

base-commit: 5c00ceb3be6e855022090177a9b554ac876681a3
-- 
2.46.0