Subject: bug#74750: clone-frame and make-frame pixelwise issues

From: Ship Mints <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 11:41:16 -0500

The notion here would be that any non-tty frame created under
frame-resize-pixelwise is t has its resize-pixelwise parameter set by
default? Should that affect frameset-save/restore also?

On Mon, Dec 16, 2024 at 11:07 AM martin rudalics <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  > Let's just do away with the pixelwise parameter and rely on the user
>  > setting? That would be in keeping with the rest of the implementation, I
>  > think.
>
> I'll add a 'resize-pixelwise' frame parameter soon.  Then 'clone-frame'
> would simply have to inspect the parameter of the frame to clone and we
> are done.
>
> Other packages might have to adapt too since with the new parameter a
> user could never have set 'frame-resize-pixelwise' and still have frames
> that resize pixelwise.
>
> martin
>