Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Update Docker to version v28.2.2

From: Arthur Rodrigues <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 15:04:40 +0000

Hello,

I fixed the problem that I mentioned in the cover letter of my last patch series.
In the meanwhile Docker was updated to version 28.2.2 in the upstream,
so this patch series updates it to this newer version.

Any feedback is welcome :)

Arthur Rodrigues (6):
  gnu: docker: Update copyright, Docker version and sha256.
  gnu: docker: Add apparmor, nftables, openssl and shadow as inputs and
    update golang version.
  gnu: docker: Update substitutions in patch-paths phase.
  gnu: docker: Avoid build failing when looking for buildkit in PATH.
  gnu: docker: Update delete-failing-tests phase.
  gnu: docker: Remove docker-<version> from install phase.

 gnu/packages/docker.scm | 123 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 1 file changed, 67 insertions(+), 56 deletions(-)

base-commit: e4e3176a061d046e34d30a0c39a8afc913d4228d
-- 
2.49.0