Subject: 31.0.50; eshell/which doesn't return a non-zero exit code on not finding a file

From: the_wurfkreuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2024 16:30:19 +0000

eshell/which doesn't return a non-zero exit code on not finding a file. Yet it sends the output to stderr. It looks like there is an inconsistency.

Steps to reproduce:

~ $ which test-file
which: no test-file in ([...]/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/snap/bin)
~ $ which test-file | grep theoretical
which: no test-file in ([...]/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/snap/bin)
~ $ echo $?
0
~ $ which test-file 2>&1 | grep theoretical
~ [1] $

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-12-06 built on
wurfkreuz-B650M-PG-Riptide
Repository revision: 9ddec89e422d0dd6e9069731b8f2dd2c90aa5607
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12302006
System Description: Ubuntu 24.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
'configure --with-native-compilation=aot --with-tree-sitter --with-gif
--with-png --with-jpeg --with-tiff --with-imagemagick
--with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets --without-rsvg
'WEBKIT_CFLAGS=-I/usr/include/webkitgtk-4.1 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
-I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0
-I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz
-I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16
-I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/fribidi
-I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1
-I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu
-I/usr/include/webp -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0
-I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi-2.0
-I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dbus-1.0/include
-I/usr/include/libsoup-3.0 -I/usr/include/sysprof-6 -pthread '
'WEBKIT_LIBS=-lwebkit2gtk-4.1 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0
-lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo
-lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lsoup-3.0 -Wl,--export-dynamic -lgmodule-2.0 -pthread
-lglib-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -ljavascriptcoregtk-4.1 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 '
CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/14/include --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK
JPEG LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LC_MONETARY: be_BY.UTF-8
value of $LC_NUMERIC: be_BY.UTF-8
value of $LC_TIME: be_BY.UTF-8
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
windmove-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
global-org-modern-mode: t
envrc-global-mode: t
envrc-mode: t
eat-eshell-visual-command-mode: t
eat-eshell-mode: t
shackle-mode: t
popper-echo-mode: t
popper-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
global-fish-completion-mode: t
fish-completion-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
corfu-history-mode: t
corfu-echo-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
global-treesit-auto-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tab-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/elpa/eat/eat hides /home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/elpa/emacs-eat/eat
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/elpa/eat/eat-tests hides /home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/elpa/emacs-eat/eat-tests
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20241201.1616/transient hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/transient
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-element-ast hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug tramp-cmds pulse color help-fns
radix-tree pcmpl-unix windmove flymake-shellcheck python bug-reference
org-bullets org-indent dired-aux toc-org image-file image-converter
oc-basic ol-eww eww vtable mule-util url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi vc-git vc-dispatcher em-unix
em-term evil-collection-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-pred
em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-basic em-banner em-elecslash eshell
savehist em-tramp eshell-syntax-highlighting em-prompt em-alias
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-debug evil-collection-magit
evil-collection-docker evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-org
evil-collection-dired evil-collection annalist evil-org evil-surround
evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common rect evil-vars org-modern
org-tempo tempo org-drill persist org-agenda org-download org-attach
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm async embark-org org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs eglot external-completion jsonrpc ert ewoc debug backtrace
systemd conf-mode nix-mode nix-repl nix-shell nix-store nix-log
nix-instantiate nix-shebang nix-format nix yaml-mode haskell-mode
haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support flymake-proc dabbrev
haskell-customize dockerfile-mode sh-script executable terraform-mode
noutline outline hcl-mode lua-mode go-mode find-file etags fileloop xref
raku-mode raku-repl raku-imenu raku-indent smie raku-font-lock
raku-detect flymake-hadolint flymake envrc inheritenv eat shackle trace
cl-print popper-echo popper transpose-frame magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode track-changes git-commit log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base
magit-section cursor-sensor crm hydra lv with-editor server
all-the-icons-completion all-the-icons-dired all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons embark-consult embark ffap
thingatpt consult bookmark marginalia vertico project zoxide sudo-edit
exec-path-from-shell fish-completion em-cmpl em-dirs esh-mode esh-var
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util cape corfu-popupinfo corfu-history
corfu-echo corfu orderless yasnippet commander f wgrep grep compile
text-property-search which-key docker docker-context docker-volume
docker-network docker-image docker-container docker-faces docker-core
docker-compose docker-process docker-utils tablist advice tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet dired dired-loaddefs docker-group
transient edmacro kmacro compat dash aio generator s avy clojure-ts-mode
treesit-auto treesit rose-pine-theme undo-tree diff queue delsel
midnight autorevert filenotify saveplace tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg
shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date
format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs desktop frameset comp comp-cstr
cl-extra help-mode warnings comp-run comp-common elec-pair recentf
tree-widget wid-edit display-line-numbers use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core all-the-icons-completion-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads avy-autoloads
cape-autoloads clojure-ts-mode-autoloads commander-autoloads
corfu-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
eat-autoloads emacs-eat-autoloads finder-inf embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads envrc-autoloads
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads
annalist-autoloads evil-org-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads f-autoloads
fish-completion-autoloads flymake-ansible-lint-autoloads
flymake-hadolint-autoloads flymake-shellcheck-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
hydra-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase marginalia-autoloads meow-autoloads
nix-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
org-drill-autoloads org-modern-autoloads persist-autoloads
popper-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads raku-mode-autoloads s-autoloads
shackle-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
systemd-autoloads rx tablist-autoloads terraform-mode-autoloads
dash-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads toc-org-autoloads transient-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads vertico-autoloads wgrep-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zoxide-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x
multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1092583 211653) (symbols 48 57721 53) (strings 32 278315 13612)
(string-bytes 1 8739130) (vectors 16 111852) (vector-slots 8 2563160 82266)
(floats 8 1134 533) (intervals 56 27324 2396) (buffers 992 52))