Subject: [bug#74736] [PATCH v2 0/1] Add Request-For-Comment process.

From: Noé Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2024 13:29:52 +0100

From: Noé Lopez <[email-masked]>

Hi,

It has been more than a year since Simon Tournier’s original patch[1] for
specifying a “request for comment” process.  I believe that such a process can
pave the way for big changes to make their way to Guix and the establishment
of a governance model, among other things.

Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to produce an updated version taking
into account the comments received on the original patch and my own changes.

These changes are targeted not only to committers, but to every contributor so
that anyone can propose important changes.  So anyone should feel free to
comment what they think :)

Have a good day,
Noé Lopez

[1] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/66844

Simon Tournier (1):
  rfc: Add Request-For-Comment process.

 rfc/0000-template.txt    |  76 +++++++++++++
 rfc/0001-rfc-process.txt | 232 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 308 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 rfc/0000-template.txt
 create mode 100644 rfc/0001-rfc-process.txt

base-commit: 1affd2b5aa7f5467a44cf757c4fc0c6956d3f3c9
-- 
2.46.0