Subject: [PATCH gnome-team 00/18] Update GNOME Shell extensions

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2024 13:25:50 +0100

Hi Guix,

with GNOME 46 basically packaged, let's also add up-to-date extensions,
so that our UX doesn't break that much :)

Liliana Marie Prikler (18):
  gnu: gnome-shell-extensions: Update to 46.2.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-appindicator: Update to 59.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-clipboard-indicator: Update to 65.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-customize-ibus: Update to 90.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-dash-to-dock: Update to 99.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect: Update to 58.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-just-perfection: Update to 30.0.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-dash-to-panel: Update to 64.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-noannoyance: Update to 17-23.8312e01.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-paperwm: Update to 47.1.0.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-night-theme-switcher: Update to 78.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-v-shell: Update to 47.1.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-burn-my-windows: Update to 44.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-blur-my-shell: Update to 67.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-radio: Update to 22.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-vitals: Update to 69.0.0.
  gnu: Remove gnome-shell-extension-topicons-redux.
  gnu: Remove gnome-shell-extension-hide-app-icon.

 gnu/packages/gnome-xyz.scm | 79 +++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm     |  4 +-
 2 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)

base-commit: 5c00ceb3be6e855022090177a9b554ac876681a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e35b61b78e21890f76a481250a6f14bdccc1e8e
prerequisite-patch-id: b448c847d7218afa8216a369e002062a0051769c
prerequisite-patch-id: 992dab7afaf86ec65aaa70437d6f2cdfb1036d08
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d4156bda10e90faee9d9e0296ea6418145d9513
prerequisite-patch-id: 18967af92e21c3a75a4eb0d7558e1a7ea66ae76c
prerequisite-patch-id: df466ec2a70a6b27984698d680a21603c666983b
prerequisite-patch-id: 4db754236a54a06c2c63a20b81e6e1b77c736605
prerequisite-patch-id: 28405df6302ea12a573d9f0b318c59b0c39d8f6c
prerequisite-patch-id: e13107d6dfcaa8d00458e52dd16b97717c72f2e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 49309cdf896818d61034f2d689a30e3a6f422360
-- 
2.46.0