Subject: bug#74725: 31.0.50; image-scaling-factor is ignored by create-image

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2024 14:26:47 +0200

> Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2024 12:11:33 +0000
> From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Po Lu <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> > Alan, could you please prepare a patch (for the master branch) that
> > records the scaling factor in the image cache and rejects a cache hit
> > with a different scaling factor?
> 
> Hi Eli, patch attached.

Thanks, LGTM.

> I named a new function image_compute_scale because most of the other
> functions in that file start image_, however I wasn't sure if I should
> name it compute_image_scale to mirror compute_image_size. Let me know
> if you think I should change it.

Static functions can have any names we see fit, so feel free to rename
if you think compute_image_scale would be better.

Feel free to install on master, when you are satisfied with the code.