Subject: Re: bug#74722: 31.0.50; erc-scenarios-match fail on FreeBSD 14.2

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2024 11:05:43 +0100

Version: 31.1

"J.P." <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi,

> Although I didn't try very hard, I was only able to reproduce a failure
> with the first of the two failing tests shown in your log. This was on
> FreeBSD 14.2 using what's likely the same VM image. Curiouser is that I
> could only do so on the very first run after building a new Emacs. On
> subsequent runs with various Make targets, including a check-expensive,
> both tests always seemed to pass. In any case, I've marked both as
> :unstable for the time being:

Thanks. And yes, I see the same behavior like you, there's no failure
anymore when running 'gmake -C test erc-scenarios-match SELECTOR=t'.

Anyway, I've closed the bug.

> Thanks,
> J.P.

Best regards, Michael.