Subject: bug#74721: closed (Re: bug#74721: 31.0.50; wdired-tests fail on FreeBSD 14.2)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2024 14:17:02 +0000

Your bug report

#74721: 31.0.50; wdired-tests fail on FreeBSD 14.2

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74721: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74721
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#74721: 31.0.50; wdired-tests fail on FreeBSD 14.2
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2024 15:16:02 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 31.1

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Eli,

>> Ran 7 tests, 6 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2024-12-07 11:01:29+0100, 0.408638 sec)
>>
>> 1 unexpected results:
>>    FAILED  wdired-test-bug34915
>
> I guess this is FreeBSD specific (perhaps because 'ls' is not GNU
> 'ls'?).  It works for me both on GNU/Linux and on MS-Windows.

Looks like this is the culprit. When I ran the test suite, GNU ls wasn't
installed on the system. Under *BSD and macOS it is available as 'gls',
part of the package coreutils.

See the initial value of insert-directory-program:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(defcustom insert-directory-program
  (if (and (memq system-type '(berkeley-unix darwin))
           (executable-find "gls"))
      (purecopy "gls")
    (purecopy "ls"))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

After installation of coreutils on the FreeBSD VM, the wdired-tests ran
successful.

The failing test, wdired-test-bug34915, has the following let-clause:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
           (dired-ls-F-marks-symlinks
            (or (eq system-type 'darwin)
                (featurep 'ls-lisp)))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I've changed it like this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
           (dired-ls-F-marks-symlinks
            (or (and (memq system-type '(berkeley-unix darwin))
		     (not (string= insert-directory-program "gls")))
                (featurep 'ls-lisp)))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Now, wdired-tests run successful on FreeBSD 14, in both cases coreutils
is installed, or not.

Closing the bug.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 31.0.50; wdired-tests fail on FreeBSD 14.2
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2024 11:40:53 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I did run 'gmake check-expensive' on a FreeBSD 14.2
VM. wdired-tests fail, see appended log file.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-11-24 built on gandalf
Repository revision: abcc8c717d80ddffaa68a30ff59bc71d35eb52e3
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401004
System Description: Fedora Linux 41 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-4.0/helm-packages hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-4.0/helm-packages
~/lisp/telepathy hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/telepathy-20131209.1258/telepathy
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-pkg
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/lv hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20241023.1537/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-element-ast hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/lisp/dbus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/dbus
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-fuse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-androidsu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-rclone hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-integration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-container hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-message
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlwave
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-toolbar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-complete-structtag
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-help

Features:
(mailalias shadow emacsbug image-mode exif reveal tramp-container
smerge-mode diff flow-fill conf-mode rfc2104 warnings help-fns
radix-tree cl-print backtrace find-func tramp-smb bat-mode tramp-cmds
comp-run comp-common tramp-cache shr-color emacs-news-mode noutline
outline mule-util display-line-numbers url-http url-gw url-auth
url-queue url-cache mm-archive sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table pop3 utf-7 nndraft nnmh
network-stream nsm nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom nnnil
nntp gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range yaml-mode autorevert filenotify
pulse color find-dired xref project grep compile dired-aux misearch
multi-isearch ediff-vers time-stamp ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util debbugs-browse
bug-reference cl-extra vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log easy-mmode pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc
face-remap ob-shell ob ob-tangle ol org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core org-cycle
org-fold org-fold-core ob-eval org-keys oc org-compat org-version
org-macs vc vc-dispatcher debbugs-autoloads time tramp-sh kubed-tramp
kubed-common lxc-tramp lxd-tramp tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color
tramp-loaddefs rx delsel ido jka-compr icomplete cus-edit pp cus-load
wid-edit dired dired-loaddefs goto-addr thingatpt alert-autoloads
android-mode-autoloads auth-source-gopass-autoloads
auth-source-keytar-autoloads auth-source-kwallet-autoloads
auth-source-xoauth2-autoloads auto-sudoedit-autoloads
auto-virtualenv-autoloads auto-virtualenvwrapper-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads clang-format-autoloads
company-shell-autoloads company-autoloads counsel-toki-autoloads
counsel-tramp-autoloads counsel-autoloads bui-autoloads
dbus-codegen-autoloads dired-du-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads
dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads direnv-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads drepl-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads
editorconfig-charset-extras-autoloads
editorconfig-custom-majormode-autoloads
editorconfig-domain-specific-autoloads editorconfig-generate-autoloads
ednc-autoloads el-get-autoloads envrc-autoloads
etc-sudoers-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
faceup-autoloads fontaine-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads friendly-tramp-path-autoloads fzf-autoloads
ggtags-autoloads ghub-autoloads gited-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-flycheck-autoloads gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads gntp-autoloads helm-gitlab-autoloads
helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
async-autoloads ibuffer-tramp-autoloads idlwave-autoloads
incus-tramp-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads ivy-gitlab-autoloads
gitlab-autoloads journalctl-mode-autoloads keepass-mode-autoloads
keytar-autoloads kubed-autoloads kubernetes-autoloads log4e-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-latex-autoloads consult-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads f-autoloads lxc-tramp-autoloads lxd-tramp-autoloads
magit-filenotify-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-popup-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads marcopolo-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
nexus-autoloads oauth2-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
orderless-autoloads org-autoloads password-menu-autoloads
password-store-menu-autoloads password-store-otp-autoloads
password-store-autoloads persist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads promise-autoloads
pylint-autoloads python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads recentf-remove-sudo-tramp-prefix-autoloads
request-autoloads restclient-test-autoloads restclient-autoloads
s3ed-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads su-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
sudo-ext-autoloads sudo-utils-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
sx-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads syslog-mode-autoloads
hsluv-autoloads ov-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads telepathy-autoloads
totp-autoloads totp-auth-autoloads base32-autoloads tp-autoloads
tramp-nspawn-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads transient-dwim-autoloads
transient-autoloads finder-inf ht-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads treepy-autoloads uuid-autoloads
vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads vertico-autoloads
virtualenv-autoloads virtualenvwrapper-autoloads s-autoloads
dash-autoloads web-server-autoloads wfnames-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 10684195 2489407)
 (symbols 48 29444 26)
 (strings 32 121896 72474)
 (string-bytes 1 5162636)
 (vectors 16 77256)
 (vector-slots 8 1704745 232491)
 (floats 8 539 23339)
 (intervals 56 6951731 68378)
 (buffers 984 112))