Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Update komikku to 1.57.0

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2024 17:50:00 +0100

Hi Guix,

this series updates komikku to 1.57.0 and adds a new package called
komikku-servers, which builds the newer 1.59.0 servers (upstream
currently has a version of 1.64.0, but >= 1.60.0 won't build with our
Python).  I'm involving both Python and GNOME teams on the individual
packages, as updating pillow rebuilds some 1000 packages, which is
quite many.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (4):
  gnu: python-pillow: Update to 11.0.0.
  gnu: Add python-pillow-heif.
  gnu: komikku: Update to 1.57.0.
  gnu: Add komikku-servers.

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm      | 44 ++++++++++++++++++++++--
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 67 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 2 files changed, 99 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

base-commit: 006679d1e6ca7acea0629b4f019c8cf89cde08be
-- 
2.46.0