Subject: [PATCH] Fix grammatical error in trouble.texi

From: Daniel Martín <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2024 22:34:25 +0100

Tags: patch

This patch fixes a small grammatical error in the "Sending Patches for
GNU Emacs" section of the Emacs manual.

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
 appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6.6 (Build 21G646)) of 2024-03-24 built on
 armbob.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.4.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-DFD_SETSIZE=10000
 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT' --with-x-toolkit=no'

>From 5003bfaf00323c07769429b6a7c9a8ca73195582 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Daniel=20Mart=C3=ADn?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2024 22:28:08 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Fix grammatical error in trouble.texi

* doc/emacs/trouble.texi (Sending Patches): Fix a small grammatical
error.
---
 doc/emacs/trouble.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/emacs/trouble.texi b/doc/emacs/trouble.texi
index 2e2ee2dc961..ede0e01ed22 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/trouble.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/trouble.texi
@@ -1255,7 +1255,7 @@ Sending Patches
 
 If you make two changes for separate reasons, then we might not want
 to install them both.  We might want to install just one, or install
-each one in a different versions of Emacs.  If you send them all
+each one in different versions of Emacs.  If you send them all
 jumbled together in a single set of diffs, we have to do extra work to
 disentangle them---to figure out which parts of the change serve which
 purpose.  If we don't have time for this, we might have to postpone
-- 
2.42.0