Subject: 31.0.50; Add missing permanent-local to tutorial.el

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2024 17:35:15 +0100

Hi,

I forgot to make a variable permanent-local in a8169bee206.  This
prevent restarting the tutorial at the correct position.

>From 8beb4a04108a7fcdda7d515d3f6d6498a5e06c51 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2024 17:25:24 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Add one missing permanent-local from a8169bee206

* lisp/tutorial.el (tutorial--point-after-chkeys): Make it
permanent-local.
---
 lisp/tutorial.el | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/lisp/tutorial.el b/lisp/tutorial.el
index 86537d995fe..f98aff167d2 100644
--- a/lisp/tutorial.el
+++ b/lisp/tutorial.el
@@ -655,6 +655,7 @@ tutorial--starting-point
 (put 'tutorial--starting-point 'permanent-local t)
 (put 'tutorial--lang 'permanent-local t)
 (put 'tutorial--point-before-chkeys 'permanent-local t)
+(put 'tutorial--point-after-chkeys 'permanent-local t)
 
 (defun tutorial--save-on-kill ()
   "Query the user about saving the tutorial when killing Emacs."
-- 
2.47.0

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 15, x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.6, X toolkit) of
 2024-12-01 built on computer
Repository revision: 767bef2e8355c1e3ac514fa1f3a342a36f643316
Repository branch: mgi/new-rsvg
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101014
System Description: OpenBSD computer 7.6 GENERIC.MP#458 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure CC=egcc CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include
 LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib MAKEINFO=gmakeinfo --prefix=/home/manuel/emacs
 --bindir=/home/manuel/bin --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars=no --without-cairo
 --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF
LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS
TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XFT XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  debbugs-browse-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  exwm-randr-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-xsettings hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-xsettings
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-xim hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-xim
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-workspace hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-workspace
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-randr hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-randr
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-manage hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-manage
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-layout hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-layout
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-input hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-input
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-floating hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-floating
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-systemtray hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-systemtray
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-core hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-core
/home/manuel/prog/elisp/exwm/exwm-background hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.32/exwm-background
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-8.1.0/prj hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/gpr-query-1.0.4/prj
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug dabbrev two-column tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
shortdoc comp-common help-fns radix-tree pulse tutorial pcmpl-git
flow-fill mailalias smtpmail sort gnus-cite mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml gnus-topic mm-archive url-cache utf-7
imap rfc2104 nndoc nndraft nnmh network-stream nnfolder nnml gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache nnrss
smerge-mode diff misearch multi-isearch org-agenda cus-start on-screen
reveal tar-mode make-mode conf-mode css-mode sgml-mode facemenu imenu
erlang tempo align whitespace org-indent oc-basic org-element
org-persist org-id org-element-ast inline avl-tree ol-eww eww vtable
mule-util url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi gnus-icalendar
org-capture org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-compat org-macs gnus-dired
vc-dir ewoc view vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view log-edit add-log pcvs-util macrostep-c cmacexp vc-git diff-mode
track-changes vc vc-dispatcher debbugs-browse bug-reference time battery
desktop frameset exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms
xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug server ef-kassio-theme ef-themes modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes zone speed-type url-http url-auth url-gw nsm ytdious
mpdired transmission color calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect
calc-macs supercite regi ebdb-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win ebdb-message message yank-media puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader ebdb-mua ebdb-com crm
ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe find-func
eieio-base timezone icalendar gnus nnheader gnus-util range sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils web-mode
derived disp-table erlang-start skeleton cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs slime-asdf
grep slime-tramp tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree advice
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
compat slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
apropos compile text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref
project arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring hyperspec thingatpt elec-pair edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs pcase dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs
use-package-core repeat easy-mmode cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
ada-mode-autoloads debbugs-autoloads ebdb-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
ef-themes-autoloads exwm-autoloads gpr-query-autoloads
gnat-compiler-autoloads guru-mode-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads
kotl-autoloads hact set hhist on-screen-autoloads osm-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads speed-type-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads
tablist-autoloads transmission-autoloads uniquify-files-autoloads info
wisi-autoloads xelb-autoloads ytdious-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1141929 441990) (symbols 48 74977 40)
 (strings 32 305072 15623) (string-bytes 1 9883016)
 (vectors 16 183811) (vector-slots 8 2616083 132290)
 (floats 8 745 775) (intervals 56 27212 2174) (buffers 992 174))

-- 
Manuel Giraud