Subject: [PATCH shepherd website 0/5] Suggested style changes for 1.0.0 release

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2024 11:10:03 -0500

From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>

The attached patch series change the color of the logo to fit better
with the overall CSS theme and also fix some problems related to
adaptation to user's preferred color scheme and adaptation to narrow
screens. The changes have been tested in Icecat (with enabled color
scheme detection) and Chromium.

Luis Felipe (5):
  logo: Remove adaptation to user's preferred color scheme.
  logo: Remove jumpy effect on focus.
  logo: Use the same color of the main text.
  logo: Remove SVG margins.
  Avoid some content overflowing horizontally on narrow screens.

 haunt.scm                    |  7 ++----
 static/css/main.css          | 10 ++++++--
 static/images/logo-dark.svg  | 35 +++++++++------------------
 static/images/logo-light.svg | 47 +++++++++++++-----------------------
 4 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)

base-commit: db5165784dfa70d2952c587ee39c2af88fd4ed25
--
2.46.0