Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: yggdrasil: Update to 0.5.10.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 16:28:56 +0000

Hi,

Patches are quite straight forward, I could apply them on master HEAD, and
they are built successfully:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build yggdrasil go-github-com-arceliar-phony go-github-com-arceliar-ironwood --rounds=2 --check
successfully built /gnu/store/fnm0mfwxqc8ndw2gr9k8wxbvns72ypih-yggdrasil-0.5.10.drv
successfully built /gnu/store/fnm0mfwxqc8ndw2gr9k8wxbvns72ypih-yggdrasil-0.5.10.drv
/gnu/store/x6zyw73lmi1q6mrhdy6m354rlxq25l3d-go-github-com-arceliar-ironwood-v0.0.0-20241122002527-75a6e82fa380
/gnu/store/484m80njqx94bab3my5v2r0lp7cdgm1y-go-github-com-arceliar-phony-v0.0.0-20220903101357-530938a4b13d
/gnu/store/vszh1zz5fybzkbywywj46aqgp5b6faib-yggdrasil-0.5.10
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Nothing is affected but yaggdrasill itself.
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix refresh --list-dependent yggdrasil go-github-com-arceliar-phony go-github-com-arceliar-ironwood
Building the following 1 package would ensure 2 dependent packages are rebuilt: [email-masked]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

LGFM

--
Oleg