Subject: [PATCH 00/21] mono bootstrap

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 19:26:23 +0200

It turns out the first 2 patches didn't apply cleanly, so I fixed that
up and I'm sending them back to the list.

A couple of things that I noticed:

* mono-5.something doesn't have its patches apply cleanly
* I was only able to build to mono-3.12 before I got a build failure on
x86_64
* mono-1.2.6 doesn't have support for aarch64 or riscv64, and will
probably need some patches (later) to add support.
* libjit FTBFS on powerpc64le. I tried working around it but wasn't
successful in when it came to using libjit.
* The assembly included in libjit targets a too-early version of arm, so
it is just broken completely on armhf and would probably do best with it
being ripped out.

unmush (21):
  gnu: Add treecc.
  gnu: Add pnet-git.
  gnu: Add pnetlib-git.
  gnu: Add mono-1.2.6.
  gnu: Add mono-1.9.1.
  gnu: Add mono-2.4.2.
  gnu: Add mono-2.6.4.
  gnu: Add mono-2.11.4.
  gnu: Add mono-3.0.
  gnu: Add mono-3.12.1.
  gnu: Add mono-4.9.0.
  gnu: Add mono-5.0.1.
  gnu: Add mono-5.1.0.
  gnu: Add mono-5.2.0.
  gnu: Add mono-5.4.0.
  gnu: Add mono-pre-5.8.0.
  gnu: Add mono-5.8.0.
  gnu: Add mono-pre-5.10.0.
  gnu: Add mono-5.10.0.
  gnu: Add libgdiplus.
  gnu: Add mono-6.12.0.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   21 +
 gnu/packages/dotnet.scm                       | 1830 +++++++
 .../patches/corefx-mono-5.4.0-patches.patch   |  915 ++++
 .../corefx-mono-pre-5.8.0-patches.patch       | 1349 +++++
 .../patches/mono-1.2.6-bootstrap.patch        |  585 +++
 ...-1.9.1-add-MONO_CREATE_IMAGE_VERSION.patch |   14 +
 gnu/packages/patches/mono-1.9.1-fixes.patch   |   59 +
 gnu/packages/patches/mono-2.11.4-fixes.patch  |   36 +
 gnu/packages/patches/mono-2.4.2.3-fixes.patch |   59 +
 gnu/packages/patches/mono-2.6.4-fixes.patch   |   49 +
 ...ono-4.9.0-fix-runtimemetadataversion.patch |   13 +
 .../mono-5.10.0-later-mcs-changes.patch       | 4601 +++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/mono-5.4.0-patches.patch |  100 +
 gnu/packages/patches/mono-5.8.0-patches.patch |   60 +
 .../patches/mono-6.12.0-add-runpath.patch     |  185 +
 .../mono-6.12.0-fix-AssemblyResolver.patch    |  236 +
 .../mono-6.12.0-fix-ConditionParser.patch     |   46 +
 .../mono-mcs-patches-from-5.10.0.patch        | 4218 +++++++++++++++
 .../patches/pnet-fix-line-number-info.patch   |   13 +
 .../patches/pnet-fix-off-by-one.patch         |   13 +
 .../patches/pnet-newer-libgc-fix.patch        |   45 +
 .../patches/pnet-newer-texinfo-fix.patch      |   13 +
 22 files changed, 14460 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/dotnet.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/corefx-mono-5.4.0-patches.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/corefx-mono-pre-5.8.0-patches.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-1.2.6-bootstrap.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-1.9.1-add-MONO_CREATE_IMAGE_VERSION.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-1.9.1-fixes.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-2.11.4-fixes.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-2.4.2.3-fixes.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-2.6.4-fixes.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-4.9.0-fix-runtimemetadataversion.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-5.10.0-later-mcs-changes.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-5.4.0-patches.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-5.8.0-patches.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-6.12.0-add-runpath.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-6.12.0-fix-AssemblyResolver.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-6.12.0-fix-ConditionParser.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mono-mcs-patches-from-5.10.0.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/pnet-fix-line-number-info.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/pnet-fix-off-by-one.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/pnet-newer-libgc-fix.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/pnet-newer-texinfo-fix.patch

base-commit: 6774c9e75a835e91e9b0e415c749e48e4f724e24
-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted