Subject: bug#74551: closed (Re: [PATCH 00/49] Add starship shell utility)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2024 15:07:02 +0000

Your bug report

#74551: [PATCH 00/49] Add starship shell utility

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74551: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74551
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/49] Add starship shell utility
From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
To: Jordan Moore <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2024 17:05:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks! Patches pushed.

-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted

Subject: [PATCH 00/49] Add starship shell utility
From: Jordan Moore <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Jordan Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2024 16:34:08 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This series adds the dependencies to and updates required
for starship, which is very particular about dependencies.

NOTE: this is my first large series and I'm pretty sure
I messed up the base commit since when I assembled the
series it can't find rust-team on origin? Help would be
appreciated.

I am currently build + testing against the tree to make
sure I didn't break anything, and wanted to get the patchset
sent to checkpoint in case someone has ideas on how to slim
down this series as:
* a lot of the updates are just incremental patch updates
* the majority of the new packages added are either the latest
  version, or a particular version we dont yet have in tree
  (and in the case of termwiz, a significantly older version
  than we had in tree)

But it might be more trouble than it's worth to try and find
a combinatoric "minimum packages added" to satisfy this.

I'll update if packages break on my end in the AM.

Jordan Moore (49):
  gnu: Add rust-deelevate-0.2.
  gnu: rust-dunce-1: Update to 1.0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-tauri-winrt-notification-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-winsafe-0.0.19.
  gnu: Add rust-windows-0.56.
  gnu: Add rust-windows-core-0.56.
  gnu: Add rust-windows-interface-0.56.
  gnu: Add rust-windows-version-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-mac-notification-sys-0.6.
  gnu: Add rust-arraydeque-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-auto-enums-0.8.
  gnu: rust-clap-4: Update to 4.5.21.
  gnu: rust-clap-builder-4: Update to 4.5.21.
  gnu: rust-clap-complete-4: Update to 4.5.38.
  gnu: Add rust-coverage-helper-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-dlv-list-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-guess-host-triple-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-mockall-0.13.
  gnu: Add rust-mockall-derive-0.13.
  gnu: Add rust-notify-rust-4.
  gnu: rust-open-5: Update to 5.3.1.
  gnu: Add rust-ordered-multimap-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-pathsearch-0.2.
  gnu: rust-pest-2: Update to 2.7.14.
  gnu: rust-pest-derive-2: Update to 2.7.14.
  gnu: rust-pest-generator-2: Update to 2.7.14.
  gnu: rust-pest-meta-2: Update to 2.7.14.
  gnu: Add rust-process-control-5.
  gnu: Add rust-rust-ini-0.21.
  gnu: rust-serde-json-1: Update to 1.0.133.
  gnu: Add rust-shadow-rs-0.35.
  gnu: Add rust-starship-battery-0.10.
  gnu: rust-strsim-0.11: Update to 0.11.1.
  gnu: Add rust-systemstat-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-terminal-size-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-termwiz-0.15.
  gnu: rust-toml-edit-0.22: Update to 0.22.22.
  gnu: Add rust-trim-in-place-0.1.
  gnu: rust-unicode-segmentation-1: Update to 1.12.0.
  gnu: Add rust-unicode-width-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-uom-0.36.
  gnu: Add rust-versions-6.
  gnu: Add rust-wasite-0.1.
  gnu: rust-which-6: Update to 6.0.3.
  gnu: rust-whoami-1: Update to 1.5.2.
  gnu: Add rust-yaml-rust2-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-windows-implement-0.56.
  gnu: rust-indexmap-2: Update to 2.6.0.
  gnu: Add starship.

 gnu/packages/crates-apple.scm   |  25 ++
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm      | 733 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 gnu/packages/crates-windows.scm | 175 +++++++-
 gnu/packages/shellutils.scm     | 137 ++++++
 4 files changed, 1002 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

base-commit: 3feaac67a3426c7412e845f1ad9e6596235a3586
prerequisite-patch-id: b90f75cbd76b0e3cb34753373611abd247c72e77
prerequisite-patch-id: 5450d7b82e5c1160c9663f21bad4644b51f3ca69
prerequisite-patch-id: 07df40d74ed0b69da8d89dd855bc3f443e27add9
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b02116b4ae8a033623909b028a5ec45c92fc5f3
prerequisite-patch-id: ae8c666fd3ab3b4f68aedc66128ad4f5cf3bbb67
prerequisite-patch-id: 5931332f93b31e9aa03ed889d350f5d9c098e287
prerequisite-patch-id: 1166151bbf99db1ebaa950cf038882a3e0ca5093
prerequisite-patch-id: 75bc76f6cb9e5cb4ba7ced2e3b7e44e995bf223e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a6862f5be07927134e7fcf760390c5fb573d2eb
prerequisite-patch-id: 122df198cc24b0a0d1f981f823cc6c8133898244
prerequisite-patch-id: d14368f0029346bd834356f4b41e3d20faf2988c
prerequisite-patch-id: d923c65c149c70aac8176907ceec3c0626f1c2a0
prerequisite-patch-id: 2bde690b58006263f28a3252e392017fb33c53d4
prerequisite-patch-id: d42304556aae90a2a3ef5a5ded65275755d4f9b6
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a809131e2aab4cce060a25c8784c8a5b54ca494
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c4a33a171c30ff47040d084c3dfc701c559a8a8
prerequisite-patch-id: b4c42fe271bd7674c6ecec5b0384d29940124aab
prerequisite-patch-id: e75f2a43206ec6a4f01e9de6f6e0e2af21a7dcd7
prerequisite-patch-id: be8b646c99c7a384651deb76306aaf8093bdad86
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fc1b2a141f9ccf6418dcee53e549264a4995061
prerequisite-patch-id: 514c8694983ba43d599847a455706d1b49d54afd
prerequisite-patch-id: f16a642001a07246453af113aa09b18c8be190a0
prerequisite-patch-id: a6259d23aac1d3149083fe5c686d246530c913c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 992895a14e99bf9ed109c7bb0c7f2b89dc79f538
prerequisite-patch-id: 5dbc126a1a8b9e83be1d2255460f86aaae4cd119
prerequisite-patch-id: 22053a08323c43d5ab86cd065dbe0a0b9bf4c69d
prerequisite-patch-id: a8197491bdd750220776e3be8f7cbbd957cea344
prerequisite-patch-id: abd6faf57cc54ff60f0d9a6f86b61f329a3662c5
prerequisite-patch-id: 530563164fc2144e48253d23e68c2a31a4ed10c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 1839d473a2acd3116ac23a878f53aa37b47feaeb
prerequisite-patch-id: 55b44b4b8e1e2468b8240d52c1544d1ad344e6f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 663beb1bd6e85d60b3da170df72ea6e332012e9a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c49021bc229122b0e1ad1b4e102dac196f55e9c
prerequisite-patch-id: 13d9d42c5e81481f2c3c699a26e6c030907161b3
prerequisite-patch-id: da0cdd6ec760c7e0f9ff5e7799defd57db10da65
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ea7cad323cd87b30fe403b879dbc6978baf0610
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c00555452a8139e53c2bc1b4834f1e79767fa43
prerequisite-patch-id: b6d53fd092687652000b858363de3031e57dcc7e
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e1d86fb7cf0b0f27e4495012f8c6656e6614bd4
prerequisite-patch-id: 187a7965914719549063b7f814e21ab5fc85e8db
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bdefaa50c336148a42e351a3971912d82df1207
prerequisite-patch-id: e9a452d6c072ce2c6365d79994cccb9161940818
prerequisite-patch-id: 16554b9009f43864351d086cb1ddab639ff15bd3
prerequisite-patch-id: c2bf915c77c1b34ffefda024112eb9f2b696ec2f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a7ab0dc2e1e7e1139ed6c6ea2945700383c17a2
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b11026e0a3188c453f09b8e11c3914d36520f21
prerequisite-patch-id: 1403f68f89f1f57ab2be0a6c3da9926cf4f5b718
prerequisite-patch-id: ccae3b192ea54cf4ec841d3ee065d3d56c230958
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a7b3dd2c1b5eb0976102533707457288ee1d437
prerequisite-patch-id: 8186f21d8aec8ea0159380589f15e0b2d8e3e37f
prerequisite-patch-id: 39e0080f3dcd9b8810efcdb30315e9ee4c2ebcdc
prerequisite-patch-id: a409bbbdfb0df1bd077a5194d6b25eb87a6b30e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 8423b2e9c734f982c6bc8fa9baa642c7df603eb5
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b2528a6e1dfed35aa6cd8e0c4ab531c2e9430b6
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e16f6f8a04bd4cb22c65ba49601ef37f04e7f19
prerequisite-patch-id: e353b7c248357ecc400417dcb5c29fa40cf762ba
prerequisite-patch-id: bb008d7848fc2b6db20e986e9052500e85897771
prerequisite-patch-id: 60772001eab29b1178d7e639346b9f1a118e9522
prerequisite-patch-id: 4572a2d6974eccde375377c6c0ae6e39c36ee71e
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a66d567d1479884cf59c5bbd248dfc873de5312
prerequisite-patch-id: 890d8e5d475c45afebbb6dce9afa5ddfdd54c991
prerequisite-patch-id: 4565eca7276c10fce68d673af9f34e97726519f8
prerequisite-patch-id: 916dbef3c33c3e0a232693e481ccf16ded1a3178
prerequisite-patch-id: bc55c3c54cef190c38a3b94a38c376e7393e2ed2
prerequisite-patch-id: 3734efd999b14e33fcb7a02a9646b29186271a1f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0576ad581f1b578ab7997ed201a9c256f048e7ef
prerequisite-patch-id: 4cf92c3bad2a92bff7b7802af6530b2ee8e9124b
prerequisite-patch-id: 52c9fd8ed07167931daa02c50745f6eff96c1dbb
prerequisite-patch-id: e192c9bb5e68bd2d96ea066979039906b0a4a41a
prerequisite-patch-id: 67d3657e9e6823d08e01f85d8c30ffb82b5b20c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 137b86c4fdbdd1e6c825c73f17e8ed9db0b6e129
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ce79ef1d8b35a351e82e8a865ff8589cd13b886
prerequisite-patch-id: 368107575a11b543bac23b3d878970a72f1670c1
prerequisite-patch-id: d36788db6ac42ee863189077239c561237754f9a
prerequisite-patch-id: ce96de76878e5224139a752117e75e4bb049cc99
prerequisite-patch-id: efb17a41dd0e3d8691b57b07f127c2b8db0f0662
prerequisite-patch-id: ad5cee5e0fcc4d4ff10985788ee8cf1290711dec
prerequisite-patch-id: ad3d7189893bb596d9cb7e58fb9720eb5c1b731f
prerequisite-patch-id: 5dc35dafc03e9832e0be5694d584695d6d97f228
prerequisite-patch-id: b3e3018ebfa368cb50298f7cf45a3d14eb3ab6fe
prerequisite-patch-id: a4262dd2014fa5323793f4d2d4c3b6c098db71c2
prerequisite-patch-id: ea733f5775c0cbc8c47a81e78e8cacf597294143
prerequisite-patch-id: 851bfc20b1261b7565ed7e55d7afa28715f8c828
prerequisite-patch-id: a07ed19d7ad0a044942b08ef65520253475a2a0d
prerequisite-patch-id: d66966ab8bfe66cd31552488eeef67dc7eda01c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 57723c8f60c76402d7f396bf16e0afa85dbec029
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d847589257733333b66d744251820a56c9f4c31
prerequisite-patch-id: 23e4cb0d354bd3d2202833f821b0d2d0b55c1752
prerequisite-patch-id: e75fd146a84042a3f40d12be2d5eff4a6b957b0f
prerequisite-patch-id: c514e7b55906127412417cf9aea7fd718919207d
prerequisite-patch-id: f78e27ca8ff027991c3e882e85dadf12d7f6d19a
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d7205201c907e2f798e8b153123cfc6ae424154
prerequisite-patch-id: bff03045e7320a6598c4c7f45496f86aee2df5fd
prerequisite-patch-id: 64b395dd2d39e994d6e0f3ea5b36ed015461a1ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d6bba7e64059287179b50d3418617ace46c615d
prerequisite-patch-id: 3de3528146a7764d94e5be4a176860ea293eee40
prerequisite-patch-id: a9ccb72403a0809368ee01821d0868ab645c02b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 25e7e03d179b50e0377defd93f925ae5e774c7bc
prerequisite-patch-id: 973d7181976d0b016fc2c2d6157116571b8a5d80
prerequisite-patch-id: 88b7ddc77d6be928fc9b0bfef585f6b25e4b3d09
prerequisite-patch-id: 05302d67bb572981786b6f37de46ec9ea4aa2138
prerequisite-patch-id: 8945483142b4660806a8880a34f4b563f4dddc29
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d427d49e79cbc93dcefef3055a9a6d9dfe29e1d
prerequisite-patch-id: 610c35c4396b6ca6d9fc398ac3214e1dcecb35b7
prerequisite-patch-id: 456cfa293ecb7a7467322c2670f12aef21d16f5e
prerequisite-patch-id: 67dfebd44098a38da3ee9eecaf6d9c8b4ff86950
prerequisite-patch-id: fbdceb33eb3853da8909a9b0e1b60fdc0e39e8f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 073be95226986a3e5f7f5351eecfedd114aa5095
prerequisite-patch-id: 6de2db2608b429d4f07d7871494285ddab05200b
prerequisite-patch-id: fb0c287f791073c97d43d215012a40ed66f855b7
prerequisite-patch-id: cd07fce87d827530f4ed01b787d980fc188d7204
prerequisite-patch-id: 31a066205d751c51a50b94cc3857248260181f76
prerequisite-patch-id: e57357daa113916d2266adf8f6acdf1aebd13391
prerequisite-patch-id: 24c35ed4cc51eda265a9422061635af482190b64
prerequisite-patch-id: 55b03c848042e24b07f03d8fb17922b56d70c2b7
prerequisite-patch-id: a75f8c9ce9718a62340e4fe1f5238ebfd4c1a04e
prerequisite-patch-id: 21fb9f6142818c8ab94d4b7c107d8a1b40dda966
prerequisite-patch-id: b27eb8e6f655d3c5d98a7b3782ade988f9cc8a36
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fd07a4ff0fb8b0e8a4f870f143a8833d18681b6
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b16fdf4dda8bef5810d4370b3c79a9c25f234bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ac8c14edfdc67a0de56cfdb5223e05745249018
prerequisite-patch-id: 40c4ba4a0dc0eee5f1a6b335d7bad4651532d6dc
prerequisite-patch-id: e08fa07a281de4fb8f937acc7490af953a3747e3
prerequisite-patch-id: c01a5adc415e84e5c53d3368a2eafedccd0fca79
prerequisite-patch-id: ec9a8d16d1697994ef6ac656d02fb67ad72fb8d3
prerequisite-patch-id: a3bb65444286c55cbd8137b825d51ca35d56adf3
prerequisite-patch-id: f4d6dece972dc027a01153befad1355f0483b8f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f5b7825c3ff1ebafc867b128f9a594f5ee50873
prerequisite-patch-id: b7e77f1eca6d0255a9f3fd0d3152e8d289a94985
prerequisite-patch-id: a699c11dcb8d9840092cd2b39833493eda0b19b1
prerequisite-patch-id: 554c13074c043bc576b7012bfcc1e7f97ed84320
prerequisite-patch-id: 8320bd5d4d8b826695cf0b0b3c798ccad5f0a0c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b2cdfd879e061ab484ee08e5577ff5d36ef3535
prerequisite-patch-id: 676b687a5b033703e26bf62aed4495ac7d170462
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d3e07be77e090eee43bcfa28f18e75930cc5aee
prerequisite-patch-id: 9dfcecb3ce81932e3396a64d776b50a8dc84cd6e
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a20bcb9ebac0d65bac1ff8726dca139690d6de8
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ff37e1153ffd41499afcb736ac5bd303f18e5da
prerequisite-patch-id: ff3b42cb20c7970a80e765a0331fd5f4f4c1b452
prerequisite-patch-id: be191bc11ca9a08f402ff855077c7ba252246b0a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a1c6d19e3cb8a77949dcda2609702bdbd256900
prerequisite-patch-id: a1186d17eafb331ceac2bcd6693c4333b88b8be5
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e567fd9ff6cb4164cb920c65dfdd7b34c3c3af1
prerequisite-patch-id: 11b67f300149ccfc41a1f64e10e4970c75c09610
prerequisite-patch-id: fec865b781fdd8cc182259e7c5f3a7cd1d92c1b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e7dce410d998ef9f5172a38ad3715ca8fdb4749
prerequisite-patch-id: f7e0789f0dc28eff3ecb432b5396a6b9d7130b88
prerequisite-patch-id: 660a36fd3f6f1adfacda17241820f0e3bf22f350
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c59bee28a0ff935759c711648d45fb34d62cdd0
prerequisite-patch-id: 1935f3a82a19588ee9e5c9494f8d86bb363045be
prerequisite-patch-id: 117ca83bb3908d7d98e399958e41a12b68869f3f
prerequisite-patch-id: 014d71d70b98e7a880cd4f70528ae3d4ac462fb4
prerequisite-patch-id: 27acfa7fdb50b081f5b86c8d41c56906db735c0d
prerequisite-patch-id: 171f4a9eb01e5f1bf487122956c45a708b493a2c
prerequisite-patch-id: 68e246dd6a994da520ca8acf37caf99188e58d8a
prerequisite-patch-id: 281c435e328e81ee24305d231dab0f39d5e0c6d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 02c14d7bb443573808a719cb2766c623bdc00915
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a217e8883e765713ca5c0a0348b4c28fadb44e7
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f03f328c45c40a4d7483232bcd934754d1f9d4b
prerequisite-patch-id: bdba4c83c5cdba2b8fd52e291e1be62bfb28d15d
prerequisite-patch-id: fa9deffc5416a74e18a5a93406d79a8b321de595
prerequisite-patch-id: 7fc0f1d7e2c360090e47b00e262d1c2ebe28ac36
prerequisite-patch-id: ba16c0c97edce40055f418881291ca1c9094756c
prerequisite-patch-id: ff15fe2cef8bd645baf82eacf446a60eccb1f5f0
prerequisite-patch-id: ef7a943fa27b6039288fc058bff33f19a6d85ad1
prerequisite-patch-id: 79823fb3ddf496f89a8f6ae81d7fde8a7a431d91
prerequisite-patch-id: b6f091760e1b8f2ef292ebfc5f949732fda5464e
prerequisite-patch-id: 75eb8ed91d0babd251971f45058f6eaf42812476
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d38479ced3aff0ec87fe0e0e5c9d28bebdcfb06
prerequisite-patch-id: c88067e6654179e9bf1515f736cc95fb7d460337
prerequisite-patch-id: eb324f2c1ee396134fcc6dc7fe64567afeb5104b
prerequisite-patch-id: a4ad393885adb5ef0a8194679f3974dbb20ae2df
prerequisite-patch-id: a9926b85ac789ea070d86fa41a22dfe95aff09a8
prerequisite-patch-id: 80b5a5b646e653a9fa130d290f2979310ad686ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 63453d6ef4b286553e4506676c6464f17b63d11a
prerequisite-patch-id: d94d64cbfb0c620caa18714a165b160ff35e807b
prerequisite-patch-id: aafb34fa309fa7abf5c428757fa11e4eb0e97c74
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bb0b84109f46c5f571c0baae1572f50bd081404
prerequisite-patch-id: d1d0cbffd3d84c58ec7ccba8267386502dcb8fa0
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a4b562aa8d367997a24edf6a55493fa73875fd7
prerequisite-patch-id: 0648ebedfb0caa72734a3d4695f17363823ad719
prerequisite-patch-id: 867ab22e03c28930be5453d11ec72c75145fb5dc
prerequisite-patch-id: 8537c585c793a453a00ba796223839dbc6582ec7
prerequisite-patch-id: ee46d7e1dd0486e3d867e3cae3407afff23db889
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e0d2008268dad167941083c15e8930cb68753fd
prerequisite-patch-id: d84322505c0961d41d857c90b404b0cf69635ea7
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a0de081b0fa82b3e2eb0bbf01a7b5dc69f01d48
prerequisite-patch-id: b98f208dc0b6421648256fe13ca098cc6b483d99
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b18ae624f3c3f1606353db964d0bc08ef8c93d7
prerequisite-patch-id: b887d8f8fc04ae98cd543d6232a4aa9e210122b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bff1a89c7e7058f716efc65be46ae19716c9d44
prerequisite-patch-id: a100edd05e7f50f81e35768399ebfee849b4b962
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e137bb77035abc8301000e3f8ec41b2410a0a5d
prerequisite-patch-id: e7dd5f48d643251f032acadec15444bc23eba557
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ac988fd8920c87e7d55329f2a59eab598f9b50a
prerequisite-patch-id: 25488280128cab56d691d2a7cfdeed530bc7696f
prerequisite-patch-id: 28d904c00976aa7ff99653ce2ad9f0c4c8282a1f
prerequisite-patch-id: 99dd3649669c8de7dab0cf75cd741cdaf16204c7
prerequisite-patch-id: b15a3e17a26fb6b91bcf46595eb07465b7715e3b
prerequisite-patch-id: ccc4d8769bbc37212809dab9575b6ebe71b58fa5
prerequisite-patch-id: cdc023459cbc54197e5058a284f9b88503709783
prerequisite-patch-id: 937a113b67d03fd53be1aa60d2d41e4e20b56ada
prerequisite-patch-id: 5372905514251558782624559ec0dc7e38d222fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 0376204f326e98e837078f46e521f442fdeb17cf
prerequisite-patch-id: e4c5ad92410bcfe36c76f4215665037cd8eb33bb
prerequisite-patch-id: f07ea6ff64b8ff1044d70f7837311f8423617bdd
prerequisite-patch-id: bca27f3b54fa6f6b93eeb4b6f2694558cf5bf66e
prerequisite-patch-id: 48f7f3fa096778aa929c6fb7e5cd2cf8234bdedc
prerequisite-patch-id: 124318e52bdefd4de347942ba28962faab5c4fbc
prerequisite-patch-id: 21eb5405e30efbdfc35fc670e830d94c88c29f02
prerequisite-patch-id: f5717001edee4aa3e7ecabc481ab8a2b36044ccb
prerequisite-patch-id: e160216a79267981a9d84178153f2f4af3788c09
prerequisite-patch-id: 5247c978d795debfea7680244dc859257dff9a44
prerequisite-patch-id: 173417bb3dd8a85b167ed36ca5838029302ea967
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bf82ff6883c13bdb97a74affee71cc0f6d694ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fe4f3adcc687c4b67e4ed2f86d003c2d3005da3
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d69223ac6b44a91892a50a644f5bd49a2a4dfe2
prerequisite-patch-id: e3b784f3a7c86ccc989097870084e1945387de6f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c482a803eda05547c84119c65161a6f87cf88cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 4211982c69e7ade8a9ac23fda27d37a2eccb0da3
prerequisite-patch-id: 41b748f6e63de0972adfc446facb1146ce3fd3e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b5f3e8847fd29e944ccde6e08430ae68ac5ecb7
prerequisite-patch-id: 16ba8d9da101f35a63509fa6fe1bb7196353af1d
prerequisite-patch-id: c064ba1b798ee2e4a751eb851786e1d57ee56bbf
prerequisite-patch-id: 69161218a0446bf843c3c211db04e37e17f73f7e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3cd6543804966dedf3ec2b50a9bf5b5ba20779b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 8bd480e6a38aafc509e0e9f5e97154b5a3342f55
prerequisite-patch-id: 919082853b871d75133069e604504434834d4e4e
prerequisite-patch-id: 44e67400a17400713208d36ce03e2c2bcbe423c5
prerequisite-patch-id: 640196f06fc83e8161502e667ae1fdd4459585cc
prerequisite-patch-id: a9f4166b7c36c555035d878d57a6b84a80325424
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b16364b4bca442c09306d51d5de6424a346d6ce
prerequisite-patch-id: 22d36d5d778770790a79e00515d3289a3969ddf0
prerequisite-patch-id: 592e8cbde3a13575447c10dca879e40d9903ef6b
prerequisite-patch-id: 387766de10f173e6b567cb0594153fb65e2cc859
prerequisite-patch-id: 81e1fa6335143b8ef1fbf3e54647412baaa60bc5
prerequisite-patch-id: 6048224399770d28bcc0e8301c8458af1f5e7c1d
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ec0957468b696f2b448c64489c074880bfda135
prerequisite-patch-id: 7059de5ac0e5eaab5e3994459f8f0cd7d6e529f5
prerequisite-patch-id: e89e9a04837543a2fb3388f4044e31dd8db48a0a
prerequisite-patch-id: ae8f00bbc4cc9763334dfd8fe9b2f14c19a9e910
prerequisite-patch-id: a3088a67c4d0e06a2d41983b7be5a7a35de2fd8c
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c2e395719a996c3f3b12f77f8fe7b8204417c84
prerequisite-patch-id: 44a17171ace202d429ee82687ecd302367b5d18a
prerequisite-patch-id: a82ee3e02b11e1605df77a22568ac90cd1daa2b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 35d372b44609a39a2ccef7b34b069580278dbbca
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b32b78ce3b52f0f2b4d58994a8a7767b5c79678
prerequisite-patch-id: f1803a6df7ada9e59831b81cd977712256fb0b86
prerequisite-patch-id: 0aba08e400566b2cab18e62c8fbce5ad57fb0d67
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c685e280c7e6bfa4051348005720bab2f96a33f
prerequisite-patch-id: 818853cd0ceae625e57a09b910a9005825bfcb78
prerequisite-patch-id: 5919692ece175da5eb3d81d9f525d59d12d50ba9
prerequisite-patch-id: 64203b38c1ff9af7fb94c0793f580e24e1517c76
prerequisite-patch-id: e33d1492c646d419cb8206bde65c6982997e988e
prerequisite-patch-id: b5ce224a69697f4a2ca4d132e4c4a488bedcdd93
prerequisite-patch-id: c6dcf5e06ba93a90b7d705a2551b068a0806d0d3
prerequisite-patch-id: fb215005bac11abfa75406d58a71f408e918b079
prerequisite-patch-id: d3581b6a8088dc599996de9bfc5629d793abdd33
prerequisite-patch-id: e3268e897f4eed9f6be8ad2dd307f19b28895301
prerequisite-patch-id: e9fcf951e76fbeede7f19fa9a688d865fc689aba
prerequisite-patch-id: a7c0b2b83cf0753d98597b43347aad2504b46086
prerequisite-patch-id: a62bfe0223d7165c71635b65845dd956fb18a060
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ac6c1461332ea69e3ef5415d4614de68e94e27e
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a1c34b28c11e73d9f37110e4ba45e56588945fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 4656f0e696cc1ee62bcaf188b8ebb96bf3cad758
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e18dafdb7c4116e1cf4f3a878b62900b76a0049
prerequisite-patch-id: cf9718b5cd307e08c046b4838e0cffdf9d3e15b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 015b312011d323fa651b865d3805549d3f984ccf
prerequisite-patch-id: 03d54f60367760d73a4ef2d5f2184cac23c4e1a2
prerequisite-patch-id: 85a31787d58e880b8eb0732821862613ae0dc99a
prerequisite-patch-id: bee0fa42f2174010421b95b96c7d7c56989e821a
prerequisite-patch-id: a1e7115fe67787befb41a3c1cd09324f4d6bae21
prerequisite-patch-id: 4bf6fee03218324e38ea9696d72f5cdef2e52157
prerequisite-patch-id: 07cfc6ed0aefbaa024f89e19bba8dc3bc1a70b7e
prerequisite-patch-id: e67ac2bafbcb489e3e6e106d2120cf53115242d4
prerequisite-patch-id: b592a5d36539d8852354d0fbb1f236c9f2e6ff50
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a5ee799669e8fa1c1fea07173e18c9e098fad7a
prerequisite-patch-id: a35b599f3ea3d3c28abef087e8bb446ac1eeb851
prerequisite-patch-id: df9303e4e7bd5c9ac7db4e40528fd4bb99e65814
prerequisite-patch-id: 58ee5dad54c0bbb435b497da2a13478f297e793b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b0efcedd028f92c72c7094c416796c42c4f675c
prerequisite-patch-id: 602c0d4cbd18a25ad0a098ecfb2f80064dd9171c
prerequisite-patch-id: 33e7651c706a6ce6d5c6c93f6af4c0beb0cd3c24
prerequisite-patch-id: e64279fe777ba29b4ef59037aa68b7c35575ebf8
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c030d17f3604d5a442bfc999d01e8e4f2f6786f
prerequisite-patch-id: 64d72463b07f40d6878ac750c1e7fa436ac42143
prerequisite-patch-id: bdb0b6f4f05cd025c9a2823e25928509813d7cfc
prerequisite-patch-id: 613f0fd8f11d3fdec4901586e7d6c1d9c383196f
prerequisite-patch-id: 19d3772fabd44bfc90d2046bd70d5930070b467b
prerequisite-patch-id: f28d7a7b5ffbdc92f97409f563e2b908a6ab084e
prerequisite-patch-id: f7299405dac6741d92b6b44bba1dfe5db336a0e2
prerequisite-patch-id: dd80bbd6a3f5a2f2391f16ebc00fe51719d67667
prerequisite-patch-id: e0a604f2f0c8366ad028a637169e3d5d3d0e5c81
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d25669d320ce94550443a7d4d7bcc0d54d007bb
prerequisite-patch-id: 933935fe4f3864056c5477dd6022598fabeef3fe
prerequisite-patch-id: ecc70cc15db668e350a28d6aa164fe3aec13f50a
prerequisite-patch-id: e5440ea321635c59bbe8b32462bf272d63c0332a
prerequisite-patch-id: eabf352c16c167b0e378aa210e1d077bf9121d47
prerequisite-patch-id: ea59f85ba128dce6fab802288bc1c88c21984e67
prerequisite-patch-id: 10822337baa649efb83eb6271349c7f1139e51fa
prerequisite-patch-id: eb8fb2e316363c40d5ebf953358599efdea847ec
prerequisite-patch-id: 28d7f7087b3e5fd8edc14dbf17c83330e052ade4
prerequisite-patch-id: 91a07d3ee340aed998aa705d558ee76c6689c99c
prerequisite-patch-id: d1e1338fbd76878649eb0f14ee6d2a78217117f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 7815f546d5d53fd4bfb39cbf8519b5e3c59080b8
prerequisite-patch-id: a120dd226402fce1bb185586f260be8afa5ed6ca
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b0999811e320c18481520f76113cd33b7599d58
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c627106378e519de8d85b875c6b8863ce9bf0ed
prerequisite-patch-id: c97d27c27b44bbeaaf6282afdfff79a32ddc4dd7
prerequisite-patch-id: 4676a856100a38c2d68ffd260d95ce44b3331e3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c16359f3af8946f09ce987eb6b99c91b3feaf89
prerequisite-patch-id: 54679e5104e6bb4f8486207d19c8117accd2a326
prerequisite-patch-id: cb9dfe130ac8d495a3cc486e642e989084641c98
prerequisite-patch-id: 0209b2ad8b81a1488abf3a79e1ef7f8bc650384d
prerequisite-patch-id: bc46ca070f9ee67481275684c3e0bd2c52d3f6c8
prerequisite-patch-id: f89c18025f40863d658d87754e27bcb0a088ce91
prerequisite-patch-id: fa5bd4e9a9f999f93632d9c3186e0c8064e15a15
prerequisite-patch-id: 537bffbbee520f8eefde0c4818912ac97b46e40c
prerequisite-patch-id: c70b113f6e9f1cec6eb93c2f079b6b034dc92cf0
prerequisite-patch-id: c3ff97673405aa8d7ee2528b4e1f36deb5b4b6a0
prerequisite-patch-id: 93884a4bf5b286baae1cd14aac56b5740c7b44a9
prerequisite-patch-id: b091d8834582d54205321b43d19347f0971f24ef
prerequisite-patch-id: 7208239b4697795e21b74b7b963c7baeb508534e
prerequisite-patch-id: 5eee3e055462f862e4e39e28ef13c46848b765a0
prerequisite-patch-id: b7e34480d528c99443d8299a6766066147cd25f1
prerequisite-patch-id: 88e6e3064639dd74c1ce09a0762bbc5c6ec6a270
prerequisite-patch-id: 873a6788f954b82db3050ab657484fd54dda2006
prerequisite-patch-id: 74f56322ec77aa1b750929fd1542e7ba9cc26757
prerequisite-patch-id: 8762bf2cb496da04a405905251b1e0ea1d73ae3f
prerequisite-patch-id: bae93fb3e7332a717fc432ab9ec3fd71b8c5ba47
prerequisite-patch-id: 2601590efb3cbc2ec0e31533ec37a346c28715da
prerequisite-patch-id: 30ad41db934599bb08e2c64f4a55c0af576dc557
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c79829b531c62fb1f692d43a790fd3b3377962e
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a5392368116a160950e5d61f5620049fdb51640
prerequisite-patch-id: 00ed3b7017bc2203724144c91eccd85a987b702d
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b9422d5e25161999f1794b56e53ac0f62801ddc
prerequisite-patch-id: 5eae63d4fd5ed020c239a444cb4a7733998bb59d
prerequisite-patch-id: e76e3232ff69775eaa0f2c710d2a5fcb6dfa489d
prerequisite-patch-id: 36574eb69ae58a4a3b9f7b647d757ca10fe25f63
prerequisite-patch-id: 120a6b512efb8a372b6054c2e86697e4f0e92dfd
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e73d9fbe5beb57189dba3254006dc0ee09ffd0a
prerequisite-patch-id: b54f603187bf9c5bc3d60b638bd577c0ea15f1c6
prerequisite-patch-id: dc51b87e03daebd159f2d49b7a1897d9c478471a
prerequisite-patch-id: 581bf49eb5fc71856b60fbdb7164acae2645472a
prerequisite-patch-id: 28e3da6f6496ed56c64c337858740816342466d4
prerequisite-patch-id: 94b7c216cf377705f252438e34bc56d59a9b7bf3
prerequisite-patch-id: da2545feb96283267e489f43d684b387c1ad07e5
prerequisite-patch-id: d02db06899ac3866fedf881415868066d20e7c25
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ed009370a0d6ea433421fec26ce59283511b2a9
prerequisite-patch-id: f307e832316807738a5a42a33c1b68d73bc66242
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ad502ed305648880cf614c42d850eab1e53c7b9
prerequisite-patch-id: cf63d3382299e3a037b4370715da0d7cd0d2034d
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a8b311714fe3aab6bf54faef2684d04d18feada
prerequisite-patch-id: 23fa48ba18cf93ca44902065c9cbf889cdbea335
prerequisite-patch-id: a6a4d7cddd7e68d57510fd2788a807976b655fdb
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d1267f138effec0a8263d043b12fd523f55034b
prerequisite-patch-id: 268b3abcb046a879cd9591c18fd424f6b2afde7f
prerequisite-patch-id: b8d2e0d2996ab413db86d4abdbb96bd96d7343f7
prerequisite-patch-id: c9d258ce5e693e94eb78e89f6a05f09f6afbb79f
prerequisite-patch-id: 058ce5453cf37645057a9aa12e7349e8cf30dd46
prerequisite-patch-id: 17154b5edd05dfead85c82346ff822b947bc4ba7
prerequisite-patch-id: 7386d8f350fe57033741f786f9794b9c3c2ff33a
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d4f79e3e3f0d5b1f69b54f35a0102ae0792d482
prerequisite-patch-id: 23cfc1ea5b73f9bcebb95d7cb0b316490c7a7f7c
prerequisite-patch-id: ca43f5d1ba45821ff36f51bf3f49b36845421042
prerequisite-patch-id: 7912e9a82d3e9d280015b48f1bc00874fa76fe5f
prerequisite-patch-id: 195d943aa51a87a9f8506fdef021ac77b8a91a32
prerequisite-patch-id: 85bd41bf562e9ae7ba6a4b7637ad66c80750c57a
prerequisite-patch-id: a80257ddd8a0288c7c7a83c1a17eb49412b45653
prerequisite-patch-id: e8bfc48e202bc0059baa906e57484816a084589b
prerequisite-patch-id: 298ff284e10c3ce98e15a3c7e6a0daaea4fd4741
prerequisite-patch-id: 9e7135f91b8c3458b49a1de585b1a50dcc0275f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f2be971336e1e196ab9fca2d236583a073c2267
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e6dea07b3f41d5c09d57645e3aad92e7f36eedf
prerequisite-patch-id: 2671384bed3a8ab613a53467ebac08c0470efa36
prerequisite-patch-id: c589860983fe6d696e34dfa1b94f0f51a263cbd2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c12a35a10ee6e6db5a7af5d1f380dba7cf128ff
prerequisite-patch-id: bb9b0eb2f497a4303d67c95c6206975bf65eb508
prerequisite-patch-id: dd17884f9dee133aadd8d02ee26ba772656390ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 965993455429a49074b273387c36648f64cd6151
prerequisite-patch-id: 383bc58181ee18cdde6285e84313b6bcac37ab6b
prerequisite-patch-id: da10492cfcdf99f32c4aa28685ef1b8638741bb0
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ab0efcc093c13b6145d32da0ebdeda3c4bef1bc
prerequisite-patch-id: f866ad3d39e6be1e79ddca2d90f5022186c43662
prerequisite-patch-id: c14416c6bc37dcfbab11571b25fba83b41def9f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 601b08561ce1fd954a91673e57642450565c31e7
prerequisite-patch-id: 21a84d440ce7387160f003f34be0b81d2d3cd687
prerequisite-patch-id: bfa87f751db89cec6784010b8454e75d83f88960
prerequisite-patch-id: c54da889d194f4e4cd627762fbc175d4cd4009ef
prerequisite-patch-id: 65a8a21eb4d43e460f96c98fcdc41ec15345b595
prerequisite-patch-id: 84f2b34da8dda0a8f629e288f6064f1ac1ee840c
prerequisite-patch-id: 19f96cf479df468dd76ac669c4a835da5aa4b872
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b856e8402f52377a4a6e68c8a3358e41424d4dc
prerequisite-patch-id: 928f040143a2fb0eefa742e3029adc04e885d483
prerequisite-patch-id: bb694f376402a7813b3537b7591a123b3a376d88
prerequisite-patch-id: f205714634b77f36159fa1bf687ec25a921050b7
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e2e98223248b5dc11b9f5fdee96dde4a17a5ea5
prerequisite-patch-id: 68f07a8e6a47f5d06d385329d3f842208bcb3ee4
prerequisite-patch-id: 14352b932316ee36a3d8de1b25a32d8dc599d781
prerequisite-patch-id: 5bf84c47882cb5b110514db17acfb619e2b10c19
prerequisite-patch-id: 84a77ed8cec38b2726e656806a75699513c40fd5
prerequisite-patch-id: a624fcca6a9eadbcf59fc863271b75ea870d039f
prerequisite-patch-id: 6952e1225e483c2574bb48ce4e070bcfaa79adee
prerequisite-patch-id: f72660c14a96e287273f9849ca98e51672b54355
prerequisite-patch-id: 3728d7441d6308b95041516d261d478af220e770
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fda7a2307e82c85f9d85821509633b2032c2959
prerequisite-patch-id: a98034e2834ed11dbd5a9fe607ce9923feb8f03a
prerequisite-patch-id: 58ebb4ac310f03511efd822dc07adbb7e891f593
prerequisite-patch-id: 7690fa6b79e0fbe33f0b3176033d082a70a300df
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f6fcaae72e26f6db6e786bb4059a70461782f1c
prerequisite-patch-id: b4f63317bab14fd3b9053f43f3c02935b59d0645
prerequisite-patch-id: dd1ed6edb2c7580e939ed84f884945527b61d601
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f2f55b28b53169a48362f5333afc6b4accab5cc
prerequisite-patch-id: 81ec9a4ea60809e7201cac7e058037891b6e05bd
prerequisite-patch-id: e140bb45d5aef83416610dcc1886072721deed65
prerequisite-patch-id: 66343059f94a12d46225dffccf3651e0b552a272
prerequisite-patch-id: 0cc62525b2e3bdf1be9d6c2a58411136396ea2d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9e3f4234d722ef4ed38d4d18713b8b20ecf1ef21
prerequisite-patch-id: 9459afee5bd82db08c4836aaed760a620ad25a14
prerequisite-patch-id: 87937b5c40f14f77c963540d830efc8b4b0b6d48
prerequisite-patch-id: a35ab1f74c5ba677a59905b87be6c4e8971b9730
prerequisite-patch-id: 7563c6bcc6045e905130e55dd1838652a6d543a2
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b0d09f8462d70a4835e41ce67a4d6d6fb4c69b8
prerequisite-patch-id: cdc9d4705cf1c3b285893c626eb3954b5163bd6e
prerequisite-patch-id: 0667ca42e0d4f89bd44e833e93a8364533163f6f
prerequisite-patch-id: b865f7e6fc1c768bdad39ba1e1e051b056af18ce
prerequisite-patch-id: 884bf16db4d3c9401c4ae17900f5271b830a062b
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a83cb3103f7d8ca3ece540430485f73c9b52193
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e5aedae0ed23ce99264c9fd416d6734e18867cc
prerequisite-patch-id: a4bd6dd5c4d8947a1ec8b37ab8adead34d06b05e
prerequisite-patch-id: cd824db1299614e944a471ef1461cd19de3ac2cd
prerequisite-patch-id: fe7673cc771ec42d77f57d89cca57e352dd5d9f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 0fbf4e26e4245e18c8408925a9fb8da60013759f
prerequisite-patch-id: fa391ee47acbb360db803184993caad01ec89b19
prerequisite-patch-id: 90a82bc63f08a7bcc7f4648f8f83baf869cfe535
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c998a98e86456c2f076d7d191266c90f3fa5d7f
prerequisite-patch-id: 223e8d479dd4da7656a266ec1bb721925e5db37c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e3c2b2d080f4f60fc9e02e23475234845ed9bcd
prerequisite-patch-id: a8cb58ca8c473c16711960e9556997137eb5bf82
prerequisite-patch-id: 32ab1ea10eb1f5e755ed0423543aeef857b9c7b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a0d54e42e858cf7274c01ed6e7051c41f3745eb
prerequisite-patch-id: bb0aa28d33f486797e70ee5f87171851aa0b0535
prerequisite-patch-id: 30547cbfaad4897b7adf1230b042905eb9f2367f
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c4b602d7e6131b93e2fb3ef06c9ad554cd53fd5
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a0a81326fbf3f568982edce68b214668d06f511
prerequisite-patch-id: 07a6397e3afb9e479c9b4590dd0dea06658a0d1a
prerequisite-patch-id: ce7e6334eed386382c01133fef07d651fc19414e
prerequisite-patch-id: 387416c44642bd19490d734152c0bfab560b1b2a
prerequisite-patch-id: 33870f1867c2e096f86e2e69175f7ed156341f61
prerequisite-patch-id: b3f06d95567cfb2d60699604a7ef30961a3474b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d5ff9c2f8e75c21af296f47cc57210ac9f72c57
prerequisite-patch-id: ca40262581d8fc83a72e4dd33840047e1c209dc3
prerequisite-patch-id: ccbe88383ea3aba44aff39250c686fa0dfa32a7a
prerequisite-patch-id: 6757157f5b641a0e40e69e1dd1db8121a9fd11fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f0cd769c4aa933a2eff80875b1637a16ea03e67
prerequisite-patch-id: 735240291d465c35824dd0e5c4b108a57bdfeb42
prerequisite-patch-id: 737032facabfd8825ee96519a925c2698f8070a2
prerequisite-patch-id: e965d6d2f65d569185dee87834ef42387f79e5ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 505a00362980340936baf13b00e233ed651cf72b
prerequisite-patch-id: cf80485abdb7fc93187137b1d170bf540a43a1c0
prerequisite-patch-id: 33ce5719ef4571b36c2569de630ba22368426846
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a914e1f9aab81bee6367fd1bf4c0b982814bd3b
prerequisite-patch-id: e75bab4e3e117752666375ef24cd25437b5bdbc6
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fb087926b0c15d9fff6ed1ebd2dcf091c4f504e
prerequisite-patch-id: f9701070e5e7a22fe03f24c5c39e785ba066fbc6
prerequisite-patch-id: 98aebb7478184a72313cdfc58e7ea78828d25a2b
prerequisite-patch-id: f90e506435f6139ece53bbfc64e7577f43ce1101
prerequisite-patch-id: 27813cb73f92eedd7ba1005820869ad5101b3fa7
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d96bae386545f4dba41e2e05a082c91c3640e3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 78a194642c52f54f73586b8e2a356b5703d0cb03
prerequisite-patch-id: ec29c828c3e01d22ebcc8204b13f79307d129552
prerequisite-patch-id: f5c7fab6df99e2a980c0d230a8c0806ff4be22c9
prerequisite-patch-id: bbff7beed7abf0a9ffd247b2f4005fad214b21fd
prerequisite-patch-id: 019c166e7173aeabac3fbc73b9439325505e2501
prerequisite-patch-id: b66897b958bf6dabd0480487276870ee0d1ac524
prerequisite-patch-id: c40d0131bf10484b1049da9a75d76a0431cd9856
prerequisite-patch-id: a121462fbfbfe8e497ad439226e905314d80f3d4
prerequisite-patch-id: 61356f9fb8a64286a66ccb839b2d978eb80c69ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 463444c4423ece0d656f09cdccd05b090770e83e
prerequisite-patch-id: 523420867b5d87e990ba0aa3465f76b654305b75
prerequisite-patch-id: 92a29e8910794387aac027d8f1c50c4eee6d1007
prerequisite-patch-id: 304f4e384425679eac745dac8744f1e33c5dc58e
prerequisite-patch-id: cbdfe7b7d84d8ec531bad0a01fc144fdad9f9bde
prerequisite-patch-id: 00959cb7393786734eb845f049aa59684188f746
prerequisite-patch-id: 3635a909d13ed7d580a4eae11011353b3f5c1315
prerequisite-patch-id: 98caa1da9b829f8ece386cfcffe2dd221e0a7e31
prerequisite-patch-id: 281faa5a3fefe1a2dc31297d1305b9745f836d33
prerequisite-patch-id: 44caa26e779918c183fd66934127942be1986e27
prerequisite-patch-id: 547b0b0937d9a0457fface986307518face9e1e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 234f3f3a988182cd07fe2046f07bb1836f64a75a
prerequisite-patch-id: fd8e153fa4029e24d57005a75d9209b6f8b3bad8
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f26dcbf8af895c7424e5ca41548d085cfaa8b81
prerequisite-patch-id: 43f0058123cc5b3d4a3f99f99c3e675feba31ff1
prerequisite-patch-id: 4703c76b7c6a840a40600307d8cc7434546a66c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f2f0d18a0f41e3dd1630a4ee276ab5bb4c33ef0
prerequisite-patch-id: 694a0531bf922a5a9375f2336f044e9720d5a67b
prerequisite-patch-id: 01cd8fe258232654a3b27d8353a2c4cbea9d2062
prerequisite-patch-id: b47b07cf0505c1e7dabda5d9b62dc249b6560b6f
prerequisite-patch-id: 27e7ca4b8a2961870d1631f4f0ed5656127ec434
prerequisite-patch-id: 7dd103ae3b547037eaacf01283ef06003054c810
prerequisite-patch-id: 85eb756fb3dd0ea7386b8e5adc099d4e1fa879dc
prerequisite-patch-id: d944b355461a166c22486cc12dcd87462d6529ad
prerequisite-patch-id: b9de70703ed9c21302b3eee52489b9204095d287
prerequisite-patch-id: 02288eb8146481c91705ef36f8a8c2287bc2a694
prerequisite-patch-id: 225172b95402a8e6ada03e0092ef8b73a073cc8a
prerequisite-patch-id: e1b5fc22e795623391110ab8e5164b7003f32535
prerequisite-patch-id: 31da6617972080a5d3a44301fc29f6c11ebd73d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 377bca483d3506f66be01b236f78eb8ea39687a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 4cc83ede54dad824554434725d27db50236b7180
prerequisite-patch-id: 803387697a8801efdc2f0c0bfde41061caaba23e
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d447000d2f1bee214711ffd68735555c182e84d
prerequisite-patch-id: e929660229b2c070db1ea87752387cfb4279899d
prerequisite-patch-id: 12e0a5641774d22c6211f7cc8434c259bfd7950a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9de93aa014abf72900030d4f822a25a1519cdd9f
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e98cc7f34437b8b87eecaf76876715d4d9241ff
prerequisite-patch-id: c3b8c64194f7dc21e02d0a38344b8264a672a7e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b7fccf1cb3b848b0bdcd2066eca5ba6bbc6f6c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a26573660dd03ad2b282b4eb7a76f3cc6f65c05
prerequisite-patch-id: 38a93d8aaf07aa78e9c8d1ce4c824d5771280089
prerequisite-patch-id: 51d5ca18f9bb92bdf2553824f037869b90e09816
prerequisite-patch-id: 14e8b85acc6c5da46a05d38007415dc7eb6c9e37
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f1be38fa56e6e63982779996ed06634bcfd3c27
prerequisite-patch-id: 09367b952eed1a40acaef8250409d75f85d98458
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f6b8487c3103cc7a54cf69b88318bb4abd67da6
prerequisite-patch-id: 500e36c68fcf6a3b00dcc7925134ef422ecc5162
prerequisite-patch-id: 49e57916a6e9d2e858803746be745b8012add1c0
prerequisite-patch-id: be88bd800f5ede1f5655ba3011ce1cef0494a125
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d86357e5bcaf9a83dc2eb76bc005dbc2560ab92
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ac3499ccbf2566b582854cc0eb93fc003ebef51
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cafef1531713807fb9656598d24ea5648f52bfb
prerequisite-patch-id: 80d429d1f6c3a03c03e494abcf9ae18914e77af5
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e06f75becea709c494c743a79d908428784345e
prerequisite-patch-id: 0460d361459931050aee7526a527b6cd05298709
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d992c504ab7117b0e06ed33fe7d65ab3ba25144
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d4ea1db2ba47a5e6a0606f4fae918238a0a067a
prerequisite-patch-id: ba7d1e522075da9437718cd0e788bcdd79a4712d
prerequisite-patch-id: 7fe971f7eaf7c49cb3ce40321a3f214afc26df58
prerequisite-patch-id: af359f3220618cbf8345b5ebc07a1b7b46b676be
prerequisite-patch-id: 838632f2126baf19de71f5ae8185929ebe9e2493
prerequisite-patch-id: bab8826e9d0e57a1db995ede1e3fe9f287c8a1b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 7951e52c9e39e1acc769e2dd4c8f5771be52e020
prerequisite-patch-id: 00b827083bcea510065711475ee30b5b157fd004
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f0a0124a988cbeef22cdecb14f78b7ce10670d4
prerequisite-patch-id: 594116e6764a68dca20b146a956ccd3ca608ba78
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c78d86250517d4e22355535a4f9616f3561938c
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c2cd06992caf155cfc0891fa42a76328f3f480f
prerequisite-patch-id: 25a5fc0fae497a36b739c99c9658ae9ccb7a1dd8
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e59d0ca6a640e3698e8c5f961bccdf591ea98fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 4653161fa39a7bb8db8278162257fc1fbde56e91
prerequisite-patch-id: d27025c85801a0c9131d0a7982fec7073ac63a94
prerequisite-patch-id: 873d8ffa29da53dd100afd6eb504792b707748f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a82b87df86db31902069e82977d286c6fe65bb0
prerequisite-patch-id: 647bd0d9884613b583ccd11f56195f5a3f222778
prerequisite-patch-id: 10bb1ac58dcb0ce1820d8a644972897521b92223
prerequisite-patch-id: 90442d6ea239325fb5911abbdf8eb1828d60e3b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c6d525eb4b73a963bdf3f48fff2a1e5cf0d48ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 1671afca6656dbe13d2f2f076ea92acfd1f72d51
prerequisite-patch-id: 28b4c3f24e56ac36cbff56dae280b730959fa616
prerequisite-patch-id: f5d5cac8788e77eb4d715fed88ba87575f794114
prerequisite-patch-id: 788665e25158d2098aedbf323f255e837561065d
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bfbfd1c8b1402825320586238d179a5d647c84d
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d664b753f11c117d6836d5d66a1f5fe9a98ecb8
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fecee4514a5352af2da265cb7ee5dbc2c48cd2e
prerequisite-patch-id: ea03d77d4d515e8749be9d2c1ff2e0b2138b829a
prerequisite-patch-id: 2956f9c572011fedd59ab74db33b9bff1bf4b592
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d16f72972ec3c0b090e01dacecb86dcd084696b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0dc964ddab4f721b917e7c4804b440e897b5c951
prerequisite-patch-id: 580832885dcc25a8b61a968ae73d1469aac28343
prerequisite-patch-id: 26cac6be6425f5495bb9c4817fae49cbb2c789d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 265f0e88d7df2c2066ce7a0f3c51774175a71334
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bc54e6039fedac584c1e8c3cd8e7cb6e7583a84
prerequisite-patch-id: c91865754d6f5ce2ea7c46a88ac3afc89b3b2689
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e4fabb1f547811d710e8d149c2a42618d91a2a8
prerequisite-patch-id: 06645d9f8899b1800b9323abff81730ae58083d8
prerequisite-patch-id: ae922caec431b7f2bbde7548d72760f3a6e14d1e
prerequisite-patch-id: 1864bcea0c6d36060aa81a18b53264b0d3307c88
prerequisite-patch-id: fb7c05719a5cec22cd34b9f27a5989b3a42a36c3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ce45694096625d213f40c14e26c46cf455aef2c
prerequisite-patch-id: b874f38fb74a95879162887ef1946dcd44c006f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7095213aeefc83c99dcd0ad3cd1ab1da340a9e84
prerequisite-patch-id: 13af1db42faab2806541a60187ee02260ee4a04f
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f661ed0b3de0f1231df629a8359bacee70af6d4
prerequisite-patch-id: 572ea0d9f729296fe2f0f3826fe5b1d006bc5c60
prerequisite-patch-id: dc688ba04961f9ecd303e3fbcc75864fd9246581
prerequisite-patch-id: 18fd5f20b5c3358b4c02dd14dc4074f72751c2cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 377755045020eac6a33295c0c35e9c2ee40035f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 19c817d7d00c0e7dab5cd1731645de433281e5d4
prerequisite-patch-id: 821170f1904a73de6f7ff7eb4954c060ea95de18
prerequisite-patch-id: ef4a2dac154f46125376312d7becd0c783e0824c
prerequisite-patch-id: 31492373fff753ed175c88733a22f4f84db83236
prerequisite-patch-id: 94e98acfb69358266fb6941b2ccee97a2b9a5e6c
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e7a086e1861c33e6944c4362b9e7a405d9f1f71
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a5829e9a31452880198ef07e9a8d76e8edf326d
prerequisite-patch-id: b29398fca6403869bcb1f3a24ce6d9c5feb52487
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d6ad749beeb5588c1ce5fca19104452b82bd3d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 313e3c8f1d76c98691a0f0a3a46a3816b8c213ef
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e43fe68ccbfa3382dfc153f2af6233bcd194215
prerequisite-patch-id: f8b0a562f4f6fb7ad7784e4e1fc86a2fc22677b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 93cd4566f4c441d3e6099a904b2ba5d942636867
prerequisite-patch-id: 70a19179ee2f4211bb0b7fa77211a7ed9590b476
prerequisite-patch-id: 22eee52b7c0550aa17b1a6e2e3f2f63d058215b3
prerequisite-patch-id: bd10ee0c79e16231d4817469bbaa31211862f0c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d11f6b1e4d6049bdeb3524892e5f3b3c28a0a92
prerequisite-patch-id: f9e1c0046a4b8bb8cb9b6aad7e9a9ca55e48ff03
prerequisite-patch-id: 22f5fd14df1bf676805b3122ce7b738f3292e04d
prerequisite-patch-id: e9d2efa19d026eb4a42e155741f480b8d8edaf47
prerequisite-patch-id: 0828b57e80e241cdefe8ff7dbe3b7f29225826d5
prerequisite-patch-id: 609876976db2d9657f3e4eb43e8e2876b888eaff
prerequisite-patch-id: 9982ecca519bf080a35af7c6b794ada462c84395
prerequisite-patch-id: 205a36570d662b01eaff8cae7a82a86a513c4fee
prerequisite-patch-id: fff9e97751fff7028d3d91a2ffc72315beaf6c3d
prerequisite-patch-id: daec5665947ef5faabc5f11d52944b74659b8398
prerequisite-patch-id: 580e9fbe4582b25148011d108814de54e6a09760
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ad2691ace40de1bdf04ae9164de85b793eefc3b
prerequisite-patch-id: d7138119dab82b0af5bcee0626d2197263ecbd86
prerequisite-patch-id: ef98ce0783abcd62d6217927c371f365da69ebfc
prerequisite-patch-id: a33b84b6b2f109944f5c44a9514ccbfe0294d023
prerequisite-patch-id: 9cbc03694e178b82a1b60dfb66cec06161a04254
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d652c5ccf0eb5478fde1677aed04c9d794b29ea
prerequisite-patch-id: f3848ffa043e68ec17632c858d853c44260e7e0a
prerequisite-patch-id: 2174e7c2e5d8697cd68c8fc7ae0f66b98648e7f8
prerequisite-patch-id: fe3be6a292983971c6e75cba5568d31deaf82e30
prerequisite-patch-id: cc4886ab4bf312761f95e83de13ca5c75b0c89c5
prerequisite-patch-id: a878206980c3e41e8d9797c6d6bda0a1b136ac1f
prerequisite-patch-id: 487688f4a8a7457e397bda3048159aff219f78c2
prerequisite-patch-id: ded60cae2ce108e87bd5483b0d043b9e5c245a3c
prerequisite-patch-id: ae3b3ecc92c414a0ca4e37c75cbdda996048c99b
prerequisite-patch-id: 650a3ac44e0ad95c135719bbfbde60a626571d7d
prerequisite-patch-id: d08bc63c564c6f8d55d2d0b5deaf25acb3245101
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ad94605f22274d6851d66024682f707a19be704
prerequisite-patch-id: bcf9649bd17461928cdfd1690458d864988c5989
prerequisite-patch-id: 25df33496be6dca677a1c5aa50325c43f1df3ae5
prerequisite-patch-id: ee02d631fcc249e264fd7cf7822ecddf6f1a8114
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fd7597d59b88a0340648e18444a293fb069df0e
prerequisite-patch-id: eba6c90b943ab25651d0ffb20833c3df90d0e978
prerequisite-patch-id: 25038b273d9b227df16ad58be6f7ebcf86cb5c16
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f0929f2e8b4e851cd7c527485716478b486a4e2
prerequisite-patch-id: e2227c57c3a8adfae60f760f159fa8795c88b821
prerequisite-patch-id: 87a070b36bd807eadda0790edc4fd425e9c216f5
prerequisite-patch-id: 2cb1e611abefcedc849ad77ceca7579952672c9e
prerequisite-patch-id: c33015fbea841da8a32afc97752d756506f404a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ffa6558089cf6fdbfa1aa441ea59164afc098e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b4692930f38684420c483f5afe273e0aeee0265
prerequisite-patch-id: 31160d99f0c33ccc98b5383f07f833438444a518
prerequisite-patch-id: 25d034db752a4a59aae1a4f03efa53a3972cd8bb
prerequisite-patch-id: 3749a469934f514fc5de860b1ed87875a9dfe244
prerequisite-patch-id: 68b743560176553d550380d59915153ff1f7c4fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 4820e23a55ac5bf29f14d700ab8c5fd67d1cb23a
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c0e570fd9ee929141511581ff69bbafccf6ed3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a59dedf5af8f81e1fb8cf8b12bebc9e60bca5ae
prerequisite-patch-id: 052f63a8462bff21e6e8eed690c88b78a30d27a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 61b2668e90e07708e9bafb45447a78b03e783a14
prerequisite-patch-id: c55464591913f878ec9eda2b6adfb823017a2007
prerequisite-patch-id: 5528ac34a2e9edbb4551fe61741e67446cfaff1c
prerequisite-patch-id: c2b361484623db22fa104a33e7d59fa8aed259e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 910a312afd5d003e1b9591ff30b59f47278446fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 5fb0c1e3aa96b1adf0fd775e9ded8e11e25ca1a0
prerequisite-patch-id: d5a3482cbeeb58f664c6ff0b9c0af5083582d6f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 2cf976884dc74e65c91ccea8ca6e0dc232dbc75c
prerequisite-patch-id: d27004116348a6b66b80db84c0d1bd0c417b6f99
prerequisite-patch-id: e6b57f9e8d22465c670d35dbe1682b740a4faaa3
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b4fc99585afa49b0b26d3a493d1307710b8a0a5
prerequisite-patch-id: 01982f6adcd279ec2fe77dea8e508849607f8bea
prerequisite-patch-id: bb31aceb5f2a598c7298149f70d22146dfa44c18
prerequisite-patch-id: 968746b8408ba131aefd2da095e9120e40b350e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 771f3c20b7123f3b6cc319caa594eaab1b27ff0b
prerequisite-patch-id: 42310eb5bb03a785202c97d8890cb0f58d778aa9
prerequisite-patch-id: 0862c1808ad48b33b2a08628056b6a6242a773df
prerequisite-patch-id: e812fe371087ca17ad5a8a7d573e1855538ae309
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ced72e23526ce6b1e0a0f003aec209719a292a7
prerequisite-patch-id: 96f036f69b8f172cabd11f9fec0afba677a3e07b
prerequisite-patch-id: 20d9f634351064357ec42054a3e9a6b079c59e06
prerequisite-patch-id: 28a2a01f9e66a74b6a10c7bae2b96a816db76c02
prerequisite-patch-id: a25cdf836345290291941d9fb51a54eda5871888
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d2fcc39ad381fdb7e9fc65af2dd8b0c0b6b55ae
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e3f4012e364482b3afa5f8fbadd93ce5594a577
prerequisite-patch-id: ed69f511d42a4d3b098a69969b5d2735e8edebac
prerequisite-patch-id: aabed41cf5078404eb8e39c61466c94d00118ce3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e6301fda81bbef81228ab05f8c40de325a11476
prerequisite-patch-id: 67b092e21892bc60bb92de5556e494ce193f84f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 1bfe1e343e61a4c569584a3189ea33d33cc40671
prerequisite-patch-id: 2df1f461eb2bdbecead4ebfb131546ab9753e7ab
prerequisite-patch-id: ee0fb12b556ae37b0a16c945b0a9166a14a32f15
prerequisite-patch-id: f8539dfb322c1945f5f82e72a3b6eecc26e01ad8
prerequisite-patch-id: 27519dd9525b45e2e51f7061fe20a9acb3dee8b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 264b1b9669d50ff7f9602253a08aafb6b27bc526
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f9308184ccdcc30f22e56c10ac94cce2b71f1a7
prerequisite-patch-id: b1ae06179b550d09133ef16aa5a4b1e0f780d09d
prerequisite-patch-id: c133d99c3ffe096d807c32ecad22eb41b54e2658
prerequisite-patch-id: 531a99f73721f240eddb493ef6ee4488859ca223
prerequisite-patch-id: 5bf3aa764b7671037b71c0264b899a9ea4365860
prerequisite-patch-id: d98214d2db92bb86543eebd1eebe888c8057fbd9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7736bf9f2da08b5ff07ec15ac1db60e97689cb70
prerequisite-patch-id: f7967a933082fa217caab1f2e62e7e317789fbbb
prerequisite-patch-id: a3a5d0e60985a6d43152e68da61e9f917af6590f
prerequisite-patch-id: 269f8184a890f458acf9e894ad2b2ae3c3437338
prerequisite-patch-id: c065be46d2a3fbd34a3dc17b4a98ab55b202de4d
prerequisite-patch-id: 39391d707df179d121386bb3582c5a8bf1e703e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 32ba99ceb34a2f20b372ea0c2bd8a45911d48788
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b3c6fb79d9f488579e3a5ad4f143cd9a2d53584
prerequisite-patch-id: 24abeb632ace32bddd77443b8680d43acc03eac2
prerequisite-patch-id: d62a8013bf8a7366a9f7197be6acf9e8a33b3117
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d84f24347c5424730ee2588150eb554a44ad75d
prerequisite-patch-id: a40c45d1481b994ded5392410cc917ff3568a7f6
prerequisite-patch-id: b0eab9a028b6173bc8762a1c28c85e7909bfa36b
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e61de482b5fd1a986e2706a6c2dc2eb092cc977
prerequisite-patch-id: e817ced1a28e597452dce40365a95a845356dbec
prerequisite-patch-id: 70dd6f9c53314c5b68c5d6c283a63b8c14212bdb
prerequisite-patch-id: cfc0f3df1ebeedd481f2212e3bee0e38f2fe1a8d
prerequisite-patch-id: 57814bc7c572210b6e96c13a546922f68fac057f
prerequisite-patch-id: da9b57a16bbf11902c5375c9de8e43bd99f22d9d
prerequisite-patch-id: 6aa71f1abd4341e5102f512ec83a81e78f0f2222
prerequisite-patch-id: ab4a6440ad1926053d015ad6e11054675a88aa8e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c6031bb005418d88c15e2b8c7c8a70881c1e69f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3840882e2e27a93c8ffbe131012bf11b542f974d
prerequisite-patch-id: 729e70341646726267b0b381270150b0c348b95c
prerequisite-patch-id: c680358a93fc1dce9c1a683014075f94f6d71808
prerequisite-patch-id: 94a9206713fa0bcc62eec615baceb43449744ae3
prerequisite-patch-id: 05074a2ed4fa49d9beef8efb6184eeddbb7592a5
prerequisite-patch-id: 054481d3cc6c46fbccbd308b2083caae29be4a92
prerequisite-patch-id: a3386abbf74897c4e135b0c2d52d8f6e576f8736
prerequisite-patch-id: c3fdbab8578e2ef2e58842f505d45e9f2c65fd16
prerequisite-patch-id: 46625c9f68fcd258510fb25f5fbc56376bcb0b91
prerequisite-patch-id: 00c27fe187c44e127357ca96ee64271fb737ad7b
prerequisite-patch-id: 677bd36b628725a368e414417a73562610dbee16
prerequisite-patch-id: dc750b89d127ac13d63880841b4464dbd00642d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 121e751da149055ef3c19539fc4b62a19ec7017b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d57896dbe7db90623fa5c8c4ca56d1e358da311
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e1a664a6120c1c45e4e15087d31cb55731c657c
prerequisite-patch-id: 9fdcc41bf329daa2dfbe5a22a3b97dda8002a9e8
prerequisite-patch-id: f6277fa6771484073f465b173a5768b0a8f81d59
prerequisite-patch-id: 42f12301dea6407bec3e1d3aa223434de66952ff
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b4b35186ffb52207331d43d5c46d50b126232bf
prerequisite-patch-id: dead66acb92530a8a83e498fa64b7d3b7c05033f
prerequisite-patch-id: 97f74f09739be2282b6d2c947bd82be7261817c7
prerequisite-patch-id: cdf1a5c99ef7571c8d056471c1670c3998f259f2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c65573704bc2f4d5a8697260055f144e84452ff
prerequisite-patch-id: 02aeb429b54f1524145e5818288a95233725c7b4
prerequisite-patch-id: c88a08d732e61f5558a9ecb87af74df7cc16bca0
prerequisite-patch-id: 4aa322ba5f65d481c526471fc23ca887733b0c27
prerequisite-patch-id: 2afbcb4ef764a4dc518ff35c4aa86f74b1b6947b
prerequisite-patch-id: e2c2c29d679b3e9b990846f906ad1154f7ff9243
prerequisite-patch-id: c01dd32cf56058a3b7a15ead76c9db05a79c9fd1
prerequisite-patch-id: 91007b4af72d358f5dc5ae0a60b7ddacc866ea13
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f4b697b65e5c8178307c603905702f5958bc6f0
prerequisite-patch-id: f1b11b9a9277bb5e93e53c6b1304536ecdc999e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 59be74c87efa1bcae330fbead575dedf4923e7bb
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ef25a6d31cf4b4e10af57f92510061de945772f
prerequisite-patch-id: 796ddcbe2179a02e37df590a5d8efcfae3c17cde
prerequisite-patch-id: a6e5358349c46c7939c42412a52ab91802bcab7c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5cf0c123c698d8114ab5cc85af457ce2a8293f74
prerequisite-patch-id: e3c809bdb3d169c5ec3c9997cf4fbb6fd54b1294
prerequisite-patch-id: 7076f399d19a97daf47185ded93838bb9f5251b4
prerequisite-patch-id: c64dd35cb704b602fdf62a2a8796304518f03ade
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d9bc37fb39b36bfe88644c6c473430ea3497367
prerequisite-patch-id: da2b2ee2f2dacb95082d0c26a1a147a5f74fdecf
prerequisite-patch-id: 5128459b2eb5f72806084541b38d5e7ca29b2bdb
prerequisite-patch-id: 57a0b9a15d02c113ed5a395c4de828f50496de0b
prerequisite-patch-id: 69cee207ac4037a2ceeea89decef7d04742f2084
prerequisite-patch-id: 4de126a1d048b630ec280a0b274b10397061fa0d
prerequisite-patch-id: 43d63d862c17c7250d6921606399a5648ba31806
prerequisite-patch-id: e342ac1f1fbec98b991579c5b0eeec41a71e8dd8
prerequisite-patch-id: 12a4618790db3e1ae2cfe9a668fb56eafadef3ba
prerequisite-patch-id: b54c742054085dd93fd3ef52affe3679d677d552
prerequisite-patch-id: 5720a6bd0413007897591d2d45fa6fb208305499
prerequisite-patch-id: fa16dc6f55c75c5a20b917778c0055228a34b76d
prerequisite-patch-id: 434077639c7a80d1c5660f6a4f0c7082b0a57c89
prerequisite-patch-id: 975e96c767a57436d958fd07c2068d0f535c2080
prerequisite-patch-id: 052cd91d7bf357b1b0797dec80c93e08a5f6998e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3cd98281abe93deec13fd30dbf20e11e4496a5b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7451e1728f4907cb880b5b64b065528f1cd79c37
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a56042637fd2db506bbc96ef2e2fdc726c7a3f1
prerequisite-patch-id: bd9a4851097b614693d09c0d4007a0e9cb8bcb50
prerequisite-patch-id: cd6766164d7792e4534b4d7ea265fdfd638ec349
prerequisite-patch-id: 22061610908ea7b6f4104d1b7b67bced7ae92332
prerequisite-patch-id: e59345660759b052162ae03b9f44a35d06d315d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 591c06e77909e49dac0ad01bef83bb95d58718e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 331e0ef9843fc42a63cdfa9949b25d5ef3e841f5
prerequisite-patch-id: a1b7b9237337146496a79b2a48278b84e41968f5
prerequisite-patch-id: 28fac74677f1b42fa0c9950053a7e1fe467840f3
prerequisite-patch-id: a465ba7a1435e1869c112179fed0f3a89e8ee391
prerequisite-patch-id: 19b4569d312636c92f7d683fea11f24b81500b61
prerequisite-patch-id: 71de69428887421e893a435c832f7a35329a10c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f0924ed3ae3de260846eba91e38ed7edf5532ed
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bdfd0f4632b705156681a56f50efbf83192a237
prerequisite-patch-id: 148e594223cc32366d0291c5c8d82199e40d3ce4
prerequisite-patch-id: b50923b9a819d86303d94a50780316efb2ee224b
prerequisite-patch-id: 427c8e75feb8bcfdeb5e9d52fc5491180b0967a6
prerequisite-patch-id: eac26de9b13aac506a569f93239ae74ddd6b0a10
prerequisite-patch-id: 681401823cf1f44d28e3dc74efd6c8cadf5c07b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 178565333911eb284001cce220b379bc4265b706
prerequisite-patch-id: b3339ad5ff35d5ce9c59a96800354d18bf8dc8a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 0191b92812f5c7df75e6aa67ea7dddfcf69ba5ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 58ca03d60997570877fe243da80144fc2e088841
prerequisite-patch-id: 53aed8505cd13fc448686b336a06dc52db0b6325
prerequisite-patch-id: f2ec369529fe491abf1d5d10a31a568983a1fbe0
prerequisite-patch-id: e02d02062e1f841ee0f4f72cc402913bd901e817
prerequisite-patch-id: 919b27554dcec8c81ff766941752c974f0a88138
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b85459b66e10e9586b1064a0c0809c3d96539e4
prerequisite-patch-id: d3488f1db0a2238a489299f48d0e7d566f2e4c74
prerequisite-patch-id: 1767918d6eb625400621874375517d18273c2365
prerequisite-patch-id: a2e8c1d5b5f1ce3430fa92c113da628b6e844c05
prerequisite-patch-id: 472f16af36e244ab8e3952ac356862bdf4b63cd6
prerequisite-patch-id: 05f9a40547b29d2477d853bc38745a1600a37a68
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e90b2f99fa8719d6aa9798c92be23130d57ef07
prerequisite-patch-id: f71c52b5a7fd1ad337dc92a83c8cefe38d3523bf
prerequisite-patch-id: ab24328b552e46ab0a299ac58b54c57e3fcf7b4f
prerequisite-patch-id: dd5339cda17c035cf44e574c9b9ce22eef020e69
prerequisite-patch-id: 20f75986c6a3726dbe32fe1322ef79507c443c1a
prerequisite-patch-id: 921a1addbd6c86bf188531a696e4eadc17ae540c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c90a3ac259d4f987f2beb58dbbcfa2053d9c043
prerequisite-patch-id: a59dbea0811161f48cf7d409036a40acb68d0ae2
prerequisite-patch-id: 10aadb11ac6daeb54068b47bcdf284094f721a8f
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d1062ef13aae85b6bc08bd19450f3be7bda2da0
prerequisite-patch-id: baa6da7a29f5312b5df5c6511c7ca4cabf9f73d1
prerequisite-patch-id: 45480f2fc2338f20abea65b0dcadd75b8517c783
-- 
2.46.0