Subject: Re: bug#74547: 31.0.50; igc: assertion failed in buffer.c

From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2024 16:48:23 +0100

Óscar Fuentes <[email-masked]> writes:

> Pip Cet <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> commit 85fbd342d3b4a8afabe8078e19be9b45fe3e20d2
>> Author: Pip Cet <[email-masked]>
>> Date:   Sun Dec 1 12:46:08 2024 +0000
>
> Pip, is that your local repo? Do you intend to push the changes soon or
> should I apply them as patches over scratch/igc? Today I plan to do
> quite a lot of work with lsp-mode.
>
> Thanks!

I think you could apply either patch from Pip, Oscar. They should be
functionally equivalent, and it could tell us if we are on the right
track.

It might take some time until a solution is found (it's Pip's second
path :-)) that satisfies all parties.