Subject: bug#74545: closed (Re: bug#74545: 30.0.92; faces not displayed in (some?) new buffers)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2025 06:11:01 +0000

Your bug report

#74545: 30.0.92; faces not displayed in (some?) new buffers

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74545: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74545
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#74545: 30.0.92; faces not displayed in (some?) new buffers
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 21:10:25 -0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I haven't had any trouble with this issue for months. Probably it was something broke in my init file, or some weird package I was trying out at the time. I'm closing this bug.

-- 
Christopher Howard

Subject: 30.0.92; faces not displayed in (some?) new buffers
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2024 08:34:13 -0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I haven't done much troubleshooting/isolation yet, but I wanted to have
a bug report to work off of. Sometime recently (within last week?) I
have had this trouble where a lot (some? all?) new buffers are starting
without any face colors or styling displayed. I get can get the faces to
show by turning on font-lock-mode for that buffer, which appears to be
disabled when the buffer is created. It appears that in all cases
global-font-lock-mode is already enabled, so I don't know why the
individual buffers have font-lock turned off.

I am very fuzzy on what exactly controls whether or not faces are
displayed, so if there is something other than font-lock-mode that I
should be thinking about, please let me know.

In my init file, the only thing I see directly related to font lock mode
is this line:

```
 '(treesit-font-lock-level 4)
```

I'll play around with toggling it as soon as I get a chance. I do have
LOTS of 3rd party packages loaded, and I haven't tried bisecting or
isolating anything yet.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.92 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-11-21 built on theoden
Repository revision: c50ce03afc1ee636d5678844fcf982b7ac0a7f8f
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-compat
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-browse
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-gnu
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-guix
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-org
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-pkg
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/znls5lgpz8jy7p43gfc5pkh64qmq3h8s-emacs-transient-0.7.7/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.7/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/b0bxn8a5h9ab6wxh2ld6m89n7r26f7wi-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.92/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/b0bxn8a5h9ab6wxh2ld6m89n7r26f7wi-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug guix-misc guix-ui guix-ui-messages bui bui-list
bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button guix-read
guix-help-vars guix-repl guix-profiles guix-external guix-config
guix-build-config guix-geiser guix-guile guix-utils bui-utils
geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-guile info-look geiser
geiser-debug geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-capf geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-autodoc geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-eval
geiser-connection geiser-syntax scheme geiser-log geiser-popup
geiser-impl geiser-custom geiser-base guix epa-file helm-pass
password-store auth-source-pass tramp-cache tramp-sh shortdoc
comp-common view rst thread asm-mode grep tabify make-mode cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs tar-mode helm-external helm-net cus-start ffap pcmpl-unix
em-xtra em-unix em-tramp em-term term ehelp em-smart em-script em-prompt
em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-elecslash em-cmpl em-dirs
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd shr-color
color url-cache mailalias smtpmail magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base slime apropos
etags fileloop xref hyperspec vc-git diff-mode track-changes
vc-dispatcher misearch multi-isearch gemini-mode time-stamp oc-basic
ol-eww eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi arc-mode
archive-mode doc-view dired-aux image-file image-converter bbdb-message
face-remap sort gnus-cite smiley flow-fill mm-archive mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache mule-util help-fns radix-tree
cl-print project winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval helm-info transducers psx-info p-search p-search-query
p-search-transient transient heap cl guix-autoloads info debbugs-gnu
add-log debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw warnings rng-xsd
rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp debbugs-compat discomfort
debase-objectmanager debase eieio-base mathjax xterm-color socks gnutls
nsm elpher bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac uniline pcase rect hydra lv
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode rcirc bbdb bbdb-site timezone
text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace org-roam-protocol
org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash cl-extra printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs
lpr esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark
pp message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill
kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x
server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
exif filenotify helm-buffers all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async green-phosphor-theme
mb-depth display-line-numbers crux tramp rx trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color
tramp-loaddefs thingatpt cus-load finder-inf mu4e-autoloads
yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads
semi-epg-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads unfill-autoloads
tmr-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads puni-autoloads poke-mode-autoloads
placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads tablist-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads paredit-autoloads
sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads hydra-autoloads
org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads gemini-autoloads srv-autoloads
hexrgb-autoloads fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
0x0-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads dash-autoloads bui-autoloads
guix-emacs annotate-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2620919 2198227) (symbols 48 60568 103)
 (strings 32 328969 115044) (string-bytes 1 28058427)
 (vectors 16 153226) (vector-slots 8 2269072 1636019)
 (floats 8 4183 29922) (intervals 56 167054 8910) (buffers 984 109))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ