Subject: [bug#74542] [PATCH v2 00/16] Improved tooling for package updates

From: Suhail Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2024 19:09:57 -0500

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Could we please add some minimal code to submit-patch-if-build-succeeds
>> to this series?  That would provide a working example of a CI job that
>> interacts with debbugs/sends-emails and would allow for greater eyeballs
>> on the working state of this jobset.
>
> Again I agree it’d be nice but it’s beyond the scope of this patch
> series.

Understandable.

Hopefully, someone with commit access is able to dedicate time to it
relatively soon (either by submitting the patch themselves and/or
committing to reviewing and acting as a mentor to get such a change
merged in a timely manner).  Of course a commit access isn't necessary
to work on the patch, however, given our current mean-time-to-merge for
patches committer-attention is certainly a rate-limiting-step.

Perhaps the related patch that provides automated build, lint, and style
checks on all patch submissions may have even more value for the
project.

-- 
Suhail