Subject: Re: bug#74532: control message for bug #74532

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2025 15:08:17 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, 09 Apr 2025 at 00:09, Tomas Volf <[email-masked]> wrote:

> It is fine if you think that with-extensions should *not* touch
> GUILE_EXTENSIONS_PATH.  I disagree, but fair enough, that is life.
> However, it would be nice to know why you think handling just 2 out of 3
> environment variable controlling the loading in Guile is desirable.

Well, bug#62008 [1] is a bit different but in the same spirit: somehow
inconsistencies – at least from my understanding – about Guile
packages. :-)

Cheers,
simon

1: [bug#62008] [PATCH 0/2] Update Disarchive to 0.5.0
Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Tue, 07 Mar 2023 11:43:35 +0100
id:[email-masked]
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/62008
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/msgid/[email-masked]
https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]