Subject: Re: [bug#74517] [PATCH v3 01/10] gnu: Add v4l-utils-minimal.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2024 12:14:50 +0900

Hi Ludovic, Nicolas,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Maxim, could you take a look at v3 of this patch series?

Thanks for the ping.  I've looked at v3, and it looks good to me, except
for the newly added #:disallowed-references (which I suggested adding)
which should be a list of packages, not a list of strings, if I'm not
mistaken.

Also, a #:disallowed-references added directly to GTK (to ensure it
continues not pulling in qtbase) would be a nice to have, but can be
added later too; I believe adding a disallowed reference should not lead
to rebuilds?

Nicolas, would you mind sending one last v4 with the corrected
#:disallowed-references?  You can grep for examples.  After which, I
think it should be merged to the gnome-team branch (CC'ing Liliana to
make sure it makes sense at this stage).

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim