Subject: [PATCH] gnu: goaccess: Update to 1.9.3.

From: Massimo Zaniboni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2024 21:30:32 +0100

gnu: goaccess: Update to 1.9.3.

   * gnu/packages/web.scm (goaccess): Update to 1.9.3.

Change-Id: Ie3cc2de51678e06cf602b3cdb5883751e4763d8e
---
 gnu/packages/web.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/web.scm b/gnu/packages/web.scm
index d53815e..f5acd51 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/web.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/web.scm
@@ -6449,14 +6449,14 @@ (define-public darkhttpd
 (define-public goaccess
   (package
     (name "goaccess")
-    (version "1.7.2")
+    (version "1.9.3")
     (source (origin
               (method url-fetch)
               (uri (string-append "http://tar.goaccess.io/goaccess-"
                                   version ".tar.gz"))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "0sqjkla4fjw5h49x675qibp860bk0haajc3i31m1q782kjiap6hf"))
+                "0dvqxk9rbsp24fp1r5xdz7rcnvvl0q26p07nfmgmzaf4wd4yxw29"))
               (modules '((guix build utils)))
               (snippet '(substitute* '("src/error.h"
                                        "src/parser.c")

base-commit: 1eead56e2f763e3a1a371f9ea00e89337867d397
prerequisite-patch-id: e3ec1271b30da286e1a2fdd1519a8c504e52d64a
prerequisite-patch-id: d3350d60addfeff6a570846380ebe88fed7a1335
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ca774fc68440ec5233b5353f11886b1712e6b43
prerequisite-patch-id: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
prerequisite-patch-id: e22870a8d4b3ab67b12e05b6242b7f1bf5ac193b
prerequisite-patch-id: 2631fbcb1b43925c2b811c409a1439e756a2ceab
prerequisite-patch-id: 74ce120191eb079492724c204814bb29c5f1d769
prerequisite-patch-id: afafd126a0dea832a2041832be6167056e4f7996
-- 
2.46.0