Subject: [bug#74508] [PATCH v3 2/3] services: mingetty: Rename misnamed accessors.

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2024 01:11:38 +0100

Rename the accessors to ensure all start with `mingetty-configuration-'
prefix.  Some were named just `mingetty-$FIELD', instead of
`mingetty-configuration-$FIELD'.

The renaming *is* backwards compatible, since in the define-module's #:export
argument the correct (`mingetty-configuration-$FIELD') were used already and
thus the accessors were not accessible.

* gnu/services/base.scm (<mingetty-configuration>): Rename accessors for
auto-login, login-program, login-pause?, clear-on-logout?.

Change-Id: I4557a82498805ade0b341feda9d33eccc305690f
---
v2: Now is a separate commit.

 gnu/services/base.scm | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/services/base.scm b/gnu/services/base.scm
index 798356ed84..f1995640f1 100644
--- a/gnu/services/base.scm
+++ b/gnu/services/base.scm
@@ -1248,14 +1248,14 @@ (define-record-type* <mingetty-configuration>
   mingetty-configuration?
   (mingetty          mingetty-configuration-mingetty ;file-like
                      (default mingetty))
-  (tty               mingetty-configuration-tty) ;string
-  (auto-login        mingetty-auto-login         ;string | #f
+  (tty               mingetty-configuration-tty)       ;string
+  (auto-login        mingetty-configuration-auto-login ;string | #f
                      (default #f))
-  (login-program     mingetty-login-program ;gexp
+  (login-program     mingetty-configuration-login-program ;gexp
                      (default #f))
-  (login-pause?      mingetty-login-pause? ;Boolean
+  (login-pause?      mingetty-configuration-login-pause? ;Boolean
                      (default #f))
-  (clear-on-logout?  mingetty-clear-on-logout? ;Boolean
+  (clear-on-logout?  mingetty-configuration-clear-on-logout? ;Boolean
                      (default #t))
   (delay             mingetty-configuration-delay ;Integer | #f
                      (default #f))
--
2.46.0