Subject: Non-Gregorian Lunar (Chinese) Customization Support

From: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2024 14:14:23 -0800

*** Title
Non-Gregorian Lunar (Chinese) Customization Support

*** Description

The customizable variables diary-nongregorian-listing-hook and diary-nongregorian-marking-hook do not include diary-chinese-list-entries and diary-chinese-mark-entries as customize options, respectively. This is seen in Emacs 29.4.

Including them would improve the usability of customizing said variables.

*** Environment
Emacs 29.4

*** Steps to Reproduce
1. Run customize-variable on diary-nongregorian-listing-hook.
2. The customize interface for the variable is shown.

The above steps can be repeated for diary-nongregorian-marking-hook.   
   
*** Expected Result

Checkbox entry for Chinese Lunar calendar system should be listed.

*** Actual Result

Checkbox entry for Chinese Lunar calendar system is not offered.

---

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin24.1.0, NS
 appkit-2575.20 Version 15.1 (Build 24B83)) of 2024-11-11 built on
 bingsu.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description:  macOS 15.1.1

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules --with-sqlite3
 --with-webp --infodir /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-ns
 --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz --without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d
 --with-rsvg --with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -Wno-attributes
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk -arch
 arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk
 -arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER
WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-async-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/password-store-20231201.954/password-store
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20241120.542/theme-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/emacs/cclisp/custom hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20241122.1928/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/verilog-mode-2024.10.9.140346409/verilog-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.7.0/xref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.11.1/project hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/flymake-1.3.7/flymake hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-persist hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-num hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-refile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-basic hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-goto hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-attach-git hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-natbib hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-tempo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-doi hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-fold-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-julia hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-csl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-fold hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-cycle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-smb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-fuse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-adb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-sh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-container hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-container
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/trampver hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-integration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-sudoedit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-sshfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-gvfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-rclone hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-identd hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-log hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-log
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-lang hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-goodies hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-dcc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-join hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-join
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-replace hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-capab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-truncate hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-notify hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ibuffer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-desktop-notifications hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-desktop-notifications
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-netsplit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-status-sidebar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-status-sidebar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-match hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-match
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-fill hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-common hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-common
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-networks hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ezbounce hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-services hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-services
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-button hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-button
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-xdcc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-stamp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-imenu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sound hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sasl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sasl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-track hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-track
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-menu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-backend hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ring hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-page hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-page
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-spelling hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-speedbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-autoaway hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug goto-addr casual-ibuffer git-rebase
casual-re-builder-settings casual-re-builder-utils casual-ibuffer-filter
casual-ibuffer-utils casual-ibuffer-settings bug-reference find-lisp
pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu hippie-exp find-dired misearch multi-isearch
apropos ibuf-ext term/tmux term/xterm xterm cl-print help-fns radix-tree
emoji multisession sqlite timezone elfeed-link whitespace em-unix
em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-cmpl
em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode magit-extras
dired-async todo-mode midnight icalendar cal-x cal-tex cal-html appt
org-goto windmove scroll-lock cal-persia cal-coptic cal-mayan cal-french
org-timer calc-menu snow fireplace zone erc erc-backend erc-networks
erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs re-builder term disp-table ehelp ielm
company-org-block org-indent image-file image-converter oc-basic ol-eww
eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi cus-theme eieio-custom xwidget wid-browse icon vc-hg vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs tabify cus-edit cus-start cal-iso
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-julian vc-git cal-move
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb casual-isearch casual-isearch-settings casual-isearch-utils
cc-calendar-mode casual-calendar casual-calendar-settings
casual-calendar-utils casual-calendar-constants cc-symbol-overlay
casual-symbol-overlay casual-symbol-overlay-settings
casual-symbol-overlay-version casual-symbol-overlay-utils symbol-overlay
cc-re-builder cc-calc-mode casual-calc casual-calc-symbolic
casual-calc-variables casual-calc-algebra calcalg3 casual-calc-financial
casual-calc-stack calc-undo calc-yank casual-calc-trail
casual-calc-graphics casual-calc-fileio calc-vec casual-calc-vector
casual-calc-predicates casual-calc-units casual-calc-trigonometric
casual-calc-time casual-calc-settings casual-calc-angle-measure
casual-calc-rounding casual-calc-random calc-comb
casual-calc-logarithmic casual-calc-conversion casual-calc-complex
casual-calc-binary casual-calc-radix casual-calc-labels
casual-calc-utils casual-calc--calc calc-math calc-ext
cc-package-menu-mode cc-digital-logic cc-agenda-timeline holidays
holiday-loaddefs kill-with-intelligence cc-grep-mode cc-menu-reconfig
cc-truth-table transpose-frame cc-magit-mode cc-global-keybindings
casual-avy casual-avy-version magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section
cursor-sensor ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros google-this
osx-dictionary neotree cc-view-mode cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
view cc-swift-mode cc-python-mode cc-diff-hl-mode diff-hl log-view
pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc diff-mode cc-context-menu cc-wgrep-mode
cc-edit-text-menu cc-find-menu cc-insert-org-plot
cc-region-operations-menu cc-transform-text-menu cc-occur-mode
cc-ediff-mode cc-info-mode cc-doc-mode-ux casual-info
casual-info-settings casual-info-utils casual-info-variables man
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc cc-repeat-mode repeat
cc-google-translate google-translate google-translate-default-ui
cc-elfeed-mode elfeed-show elfeed-search message sendmail yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
gmm-utils shr pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue url-file xml-query xml
cc-eshell-mode eshell-git-prompt helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files tramp
trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat parse-time iso8601
tramp-loaddefs helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-eval helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x cc-tetris-mode
tetris gamegrid cc-js-mode cc-dired-mode casual-dired
casual-dired-settings dired-aux casual-dired-sort-by casual-dired-utils
casual-dired-variables elint checkdoc lisp-mnt image-dired-dired
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util
image-mode exif wdired dired-x cc-bookmarks-bmenu-mode casual-bookmarks
casual-bookmarks-settings casual-bookmarks-utils cc-sgml-mode
cc-nxml-mode nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode dom cc-objc-mode
cc-markdown-mode cc-style-text-menu cc-context-menu-macros markdown-mode
edit-indirect cc-org-agenda cc-org-mode ob-swift ob-plantuml
ob-restclient restclient advice ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell ob-python
python-el-fgallina-expansions python ob-dot ob-swiftui swift-mode
swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl swift-mode-font-lock
swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill swift-mode-beginning-of-defun
swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer casual-agenda casual-agenda-settings
casual-agenda-utils org-clock cc-org-smart-quotes ox-texinfo ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach face-remap org-superstar doct
warnings org-mouse cc-text-mode cc-emacs-lisp-mode edebug debug
backtrace flycheck paredit cc-prog-mode cc-main-tmenu webpaste request
mailheader mail-utils google-translate-smooth-ui
google-translate-core-ui facemenu popup ido google-translate-core
google-translate-backend password-store-menu epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config vc vc-dispatcher password-store auth-source-pass with-editor
shell server casual-editkit casual-editkit-settings casual-editkit-utils
casual-editkit-constants fileloop flyspell ispell gud hl-line
display-fill-column-indicator display-line-numbers rainbow-mode
cc-save-hooks company elec-pair make-mode cc-diary-mode diary-lib
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst diary-loaddefs cc-ibuffer-mode cclisp
casual-lib which-func imenu ace-window avy calc calc-loaddefs rect
calc-macs org-ql-view ov org-super-agenda ht org-ql peg ts s dash
org-habit org-duration crm org-agenda org-capture
the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat
org-version org-macs spotlight counsel xdg xref project dired
dired-loaddefs swiper ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color bookmark pp
transient format-spec edmacro kmacro compat compat-30 ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
recentf tree-widget wid-edit yasnippet-snippets cl-extra yasnippet
help-mode wgrep grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core savehist
saveplace pixel-scroll cua-base ring autorevert filenotify time delsel
autoinsert cus-load finder-inf auto-complete-autoloads citar-autoloads
company-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads doct-autoloads
ebib-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads elfeed-autoloads erc-autoloads
eshell-git-prompt-autoloads expand-region-autoloads faceup-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads flycheck-autoloads flymake-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
helm-bibtex-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads idlwave-autoloads iedit-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
keycast-autoloads know-your-http-well-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads neotree-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
ob-swiftui-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads orgtbl-aggregate-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads ox-jira-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
ox-gfm-autoloads org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads paredit-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads password-store-autoloads peg-autoloads
popup-autoloads project-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
restclient-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads f-autoloads
scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads smart-mode-line-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads snow-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads counsel-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx
transient-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads avy-autoloads ts-autoloads dash-autoloads
verilog-mode-autoloads webpaste-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
xref-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2856518 275648)
 (symbols 48 97444 1)
 (strings 32 471541 61876)
 (string-bytes 1 13505364)
 (vectors 16 201333)
 (vector-slots 8 3562598 460134)
 (floats 8 1841 3168)
 (intervals 56 84100 10708)
 (buffers 984 336))

—
Charles Y. Choi, Ph.D.
[email-masked]