Subject: bug#74498: closed (Re: bug#74498: Non-Gregorian Lunar (Chinese) Customization Support)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 10:38:02 +0000

Your bug report

#74498: Non-Gregorian Lunar (Chinese) Customization Support 

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
74498: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=74498
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#74498: Non-Gregorian Lunar (Chinese) Customization Support
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 12:36:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2024 10:05:57 -0800
> 
> Fantastic! Thanks for the speedy fix!

I'm therefore closing the bug now.

Subject: Non-Gregorian Lunar (Chinese) Customization Support
From: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2024 14:14:23 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

*** Title
Non-Gregorian Lunar (Chinese) Customization Support

*** Description

The customizable variables diary-nongregorian-listing-hook and diary-nongregorian-marking-hook do not include diary-chinese-list-entries and diary-chinese-mark-entries as customize options, respectively. This is seen in Emacs 29.4.

Including them would improve the usability of customizing said variables.

*** Environment
Emacs 29.4

*** Steps to Reproduce
1. Run customize-variable on diary-nongregorian-listing-hook.
2. The customize interface for the variable is shown.

The above steps can be repeated for diary-nongregorian-marking-hook.   
   
*** Expected Result

Checkbox entry for Chinese Lunar calendar system should be listed.

*** Actual Result

Checkbox entry for Chinese Lunar calendar system is not offered.

---

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin24.1.0, NS
 appkit-2575.20 Version 15.1 (Build 24B83)) of 2024-11-11 built on
 bingsu.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description:  macOS 15.1.1

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules --with-sqlite3
 --with-webp --infodir /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-ns
 --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz --without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d
 --with-rsvg --with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -Wno-attributes
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk -arch
 arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk
 -arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER
WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-async-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/password-store-20231201.954/password-store
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20241120.542/theme-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/emacs/cclisp/custom hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20241122.1928/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/verilog-mode-2024.10.9.140346409/verilog-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.7.0/xref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.11.1/project hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/flymake-1.3.7/flymake hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-persist hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-num hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-refile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-basic hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-goto hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-attach-git hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-natbib hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-tempo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-doi hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-fold-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-julia hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-csl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-fold hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-cycle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.16/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-smb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-fuse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-adb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-sh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-container hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-container
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/trampver hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-integration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-sudoedit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-sshfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-gvfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.4/tramp-rclone hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-identd hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-log hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-log
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-lang hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-goodies hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-dcc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-join hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-join
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-replace hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-capab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-truncate hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-notify hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ibuffer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-desktop-notifications hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-desktop-notifications
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-netsplit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-status-sidebar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-status-sidebar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-match hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-match
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-fill hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-common hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-common
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-networks hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ezbounce hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-services hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-services
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-button hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-button
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-xdcc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-stamp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-imenu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sound hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sasl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sasl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-track hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-track
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-menu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-backend hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ring hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-page hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-page
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-spelling hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-speedbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-autoaway hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug goto-addr casual-ibuffer git-rebase
casual-re-builder-settings casual-re-builder-utils casual-ibuffer-filter
casual-ibuffer-utils casual-ibuffer-settings bug-reference find-lisp
pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu hippie-exp find-dired misearch multi-isearch
apropos ibuf-ext term/tmux term/xterm xterm cl-print help-fns radix-tree
emoji multisession sqlite timezone elfeed-link whitespace em-unix
em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-cmpl
em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode magit-extras
dired-async todo-mode midnight icalendar cal-x cal-tex cal-html appt
org-goto windmove scroll-lock cal-persia cal-coptic cal-mayan cal-french
org-timer calc-menu snow fireplace zone erc erc-backend erc-networks
erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs re-builder term disp-table ehelp ielm
company-org-block org-indent image-file image-converter oc-basic ol-eww
eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi cus-theme eieio-custom xwidget wid-browse icon vc-hg vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs tabify cus-edit cus-start cal-iso
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-julian vc-git cal-move
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb casual-isearch casual-isearch-settings casual-isearch-utils
cc-calendar-mode casual-calendar casual-calendar-settings
casual-calendar-utils casual-calendar-constants cc-symbol-overlay
casual-symbol-overlay casual-symbol-overlay-settings
casual-symbol-overlay-version casual-symbol-overlay-utils symbol-overlay
cc-re-builder cc-calc-mode casual-calc casual-calc-symbolic
casual-calc-variables casual-calc-algebra calcalg3 casual-calc-financial
casual-calc-stack calc-undo calc-yank casual-calc-trail
casual-calc-graphics casual-calc-fileio calc-vec casual-calc-vector
casual-calc-predicates casual-calc-units casual-calc-trigonometric
casual-calc-time casual-calc-settings casual-calc-angle-measure
casual-calc-rounding casual-calc-random calc-comb
casual-calc-logarithmic casual-calc-conversion casual-calc-complex
casual-calc-binary casual-calc-radix casual-calc-labels
casual-calc-utils casual-calc--calc calc-math calc-ext
cc-package-menu-mode cc-digital-logic cc-agenda-timeline holidays
holiday-loaddefs kill-with-intelligence cc-grep-mode cc-menu-reconfig
cc-truth-table transpose-frame cc-magit-mode cc-global-keybindings
casual-avy casual-avy-version magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section
cursor-sensor ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros google-this
osx-dictionary neotree cc-view-mode cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
view cc-swift-mode cc-python-mode cc-diff-hl-mode diff-hl log-view
pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc diff-mode cc-context-menu cc-wgrep-mode
cc-edit-text-menu cc-find-menu cc-insert-org-plot
cc-region-operations-menu cc-transform-text-menu cc-occur-mode
cc-ediff-mode cc-info-mode cc-doc-mode-ux casual-info
casual-info-settings casual-info-utils casual-info-variables man
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc cc-repeat-mode repeat
cc-google-translate google-translate google-translate-default-ui
cc-elfeed-mode elfeed-show elfeed-search message sendmail yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
gmm-utils shr pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue url-file xml-query xml
cc-eshell-mode eshell-git-prompt helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files tramp
trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat parse-time iso8601
tramp-loaddefs helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-eval helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x cc-tetris-mode
tetris gamegrid cc-js-mode cc-dired-mode casual-dired
casual-dired-settings dired-aux casual-dired-sort-by casual-dired-utils
casual-dired-variables elint checkdoc lisp-mnt image-dired-dired
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util
image-mode exif wdired dired-x cc-bookmarks-bmenu-mode casual-bookmarks
casual-bookmarks-settings casual-bookmarks-utils cc-sgml-mode
cc-nxml-mode nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode dom cc-objc-mode
cc-markdown-mode cc-style-text-menu cc-context-menu-macros markdown-mode
edit-indirect cc-org-agenda cc-org-mode ob-swift ob-plantuml
ob-restclient restclient advice ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell ob-python
python-el-fgallina-expansions python ob-dot ob-swiftui swift-mode
swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl swift-mode-font-lock
swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill swift-mode-beginning-of-defun
swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer casual-agenda casual-agenda-settings
casual-agenda-utils org-clock cc-org-smart-quotes ox-texinfo ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach face-remap org-superstar doct
warnings org-mouse cc-text-mode cc-emacs-lisp-mode edebug debug
backtrace flycheck paredit cc-prog-mode cc-main-tmenu webpaste request
mailheader mail-utils google-translate-smooth-ui
google-translate-core-ui facemenu popup ido google-translate-core
google-translate-backend password-store-menu epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config vc vc-dispatcher password-store auth-source-pass with-editor
shell server casual-editkit casual-editkit-settings casual-editkit-utils
casual-editkit-constants fileloop flyspell ispell gud hl-line
display-fill-column-indicator display-line-numbers rainbow-mode
cc-save-hooks company elec-pair make-mode cc-diary-mode diary-lib
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst diary-loaddefs cc-ibuffer-mode cclisp
casual-lib which-func imenu ace-window avy calc calc-loaddefs rect
calc-macs org-ql-view ov org-super-agenda ht org-ql peg ts s dash
org-habit org-duration crm org-agenda org-capture
the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat
org-version org-macs spotlight counsel xdg xref project dired
dired-loaddefs swiper ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color bookmark pp
transient format-spec edmacro kmacro compat compat-30 ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
recentf tree-widget wid-edit yasnippet-snippets cl-extra yasnippet
help-mode wgrep grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core savehist
saveplace pixel-scroll cua-base ring autorevert filenotify time delsel
autoinsert cus-load finder-inf auto-complete-autoloads citar-autoloads
company-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads doct-autoloads
ebib-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads elfeed-autoloads erc-autoloads
eshell-git-prompt-autoloads expand-region-autoloads faceup-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads flycheck-autoloads flymake-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
helm-bibtex-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads idlwave-autoloads iedit-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
keycast-autoloads know-your-http-well-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads neotree-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
ob-swiftui-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads orgtbl-aggregate-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads ox-jira-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
ox-gfm-autoloads org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads paredit-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads password-store-autoloads peg-autoloads
popup-autoloads project-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
restclient-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads f-autoloads
scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads smart-mode-line-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads snow-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads counsel-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx
transient-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads avy-autoloads ts-autoloads dash-autoloads
verilog-mode-autoloads webpaste-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
xref-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2856518 275648)
 (symbols 48 97444 1)
 (strings 32 471541 61876)
 (string-bytes 1 13505364)
 (vectors 16 201333)
 (vector-slots 8 3562598 460134)
 (floats 8 1841 3168)
 (intervals 56 84100 10708)
 (buffers 984 336))

—
Charles Y. Choi, Ph.D.
[email-masked]