Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/16] gnu: Add go-github-com-noahgorstein-jqp.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2024 10:34:18 +0300

Pushed the v3 of the patchset (that includes the changes suggested by
Sharlatan Hellseher) to the "master" branch as the following commits:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
aa40c94446c4ddc52cf9d7e3a440695707f6f534 gnu: Add go-jqp.
25a33a64b9a3b020b5671a06686c6caee30aac95 gnu: go-github-com-charmbracelet-bubbletea: Update to 1.2.3.
6aad5262d69499b1d7577e1b62cb0ce17b10fa5d gnu: gojq: Adjust import and unpack paths.
3ba6127415374e017fc411e5b6dcc0feaebd558e gnu: go-github-com-itchyny-gojq: Install the library.
47e941cb802eb0b5668cc5e881bf143e14ddd067 gnu: Add go-github-com-muesli-ansi.
689d2ac36c56c1573cd7418efe7676988f118024 gnu: Add go-github-com-charmbracelet-bubbles.
9874cc55817c9147fc55ad4b938914b7b836004c gnu: Add go-github-com-charmbracelet-lipgloss.
6152dc095b85d2a01d43a5ab36142af41354d5a9 gnu: Add go-github-com-charmbracelet-x-term.
4fe2cb289fc545e7fc19cc87fcac8d2d047201d4 gnu: Add go-github-com-charmbracelet-x-exp-golden.
222f672ca3e798669b1d739bd35bff7cf028bc29 gnu: Add go-github-com-charmbracelet-x-ansi.
7c240b9838fbfd19796fee6ce6e6f4c778a00742 gnu: Add go-github-com-sahilm-fuzzy.
f9f6ca8c54d48b4a53e86568902806999a04232e gnu: Add go-github-com-kylelemons-godebug-pretty.
703951b157db1c413f8718644d3c1e20f5ec5e1b gnu: Add go-github-com-makenowjust-heredoc.
215ae40b5d953a98b4c71f772c515adf5ad8ddf5 gnu: Add go-github-com-aymanbagabas-go-udiff.
58344dfb0ec1972946f1a9f38880e2875287fad6 gnu: Add go-github-com-atotto-clipboard.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

- avp

-- 
Artyom "avp" Poptsov <[email-masked]>
Home page: https://memory-heap.org/~avp/
CADR Hackerspace co-founder: https://cadrspace.ru/
GPG: D0C2 EAC1 3310 822D 98DE  B57C E9C5 A2D9 0898 A02F